Krystal

What to do

26 posts in this topic

So I have a person at a hotel now I usually don't do hotels but this persons profile checks out I get there I have them send me a direct message on here and I go up to the room but the room is empty they also sent me two different room numbers so I left I have them still asking me to come but I'm nerves because of the link I provided (http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/21/fort-collins-prostitution-sting/) now I don't want a bad rep nor do I want to do a session nervous so I'm asking should I go back since he has a couple reviews or is my gut right? 

12 minutes ago, Krystal said:

So I have a person at a hotel now I usually don't do hotels but this persons profile checks out I get there I have them send me a direct message on here and I go up to the room but the room is empty they also sent me two different room numbers so I left I have them still asking me to come but I'm nerves because of the link I provided (http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/21/fort-collins-prostitution-sting/) now I don't want a bad rep nor do I want to do a session nervous so I'm asking should I go back since he has a couple reviews or is my gut right? 

One guys opinion - ALWAYS trust your gut.  Be safe

Always have heard several ladies say they always trust their gut feelings.

I figure if they by chance ever give a bad review, you can always respond to it with what happened.  I mean, what's his defense?  "Oh, I got my room number wrong 3 times.  Then I realized I said the wrong hotel!"

Thanks I didn't go back but if y'all knew the profile forums probably would go nuts 

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Just because a gentleman is on TOB, doesn't mean he checks out.

Red flags every where.  Sounds like he is jerking your chain.   As I like to say, when in doubt. Chicken out.  The risk of a bad review is far easier to handle than some silver bracelets or being harmed physically.  

Just curious, what do you mean when you say the room was empty.  No answer to the knock on the door?    Also, Who gave you 2 room numbers?  Just trying to get the story straight.

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Always, always trusted your gut!!!!

^^^^ This

If I were you, I would have done the same. Trust your gut and there were certainly enough red flags last night to respond to. Above all else, if there's ever a question, take care of yourself!

Krystal, always do what you feel is best for you. Period.:D

Citori, great response and much respect. 

13 hours ago, citori40 said:

Krystal,  I'll fess up in public that it was me last night. I would never give you or anyone a bad review for something like this. I know I gave you the wrong room number and then the correct number. I travel so much I sometimes get room numbers mixed up. The worst part about it was that I wasted your time with all the problems (work dinner went later than expected, never stayed at this hotel before, couldn't connect to the hotel WiFi to contact you on TOB, couldn't remember my TOB password to contact you thru TOB via phone) I'm not really sure about what happened with the empty room unless that's when I was on the balcony smoking a cigar. Other than that I never left the room. Regardless, I am so sorry for the mix up and my pitiful lack of planning. I hope you will give me another chance in the future and I promise I will make up for me ending up wasting your time last night.

Sorry

Wow, takes a real man to publicly come forward like this. Nicely done.

On 1/27/2017 at 10:42 AM, Wendy Whitney said:

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Just because a gentleman is on TOB, doesn't mean he checks out.

I once had an experience where he ended up at the wrong place, but the right room. We sorted it out and laughed about it later, but I advise to always trust the gut feeling!

On 1/27/2017 at 7:03 PM, citori40 said:

Krystal, I'm not really sure about what happened with the empty room unless that's when I was on the balcony smoking a cigar. 

Lesson learned ? Its a good tip for everyone to stay within listening distance of that knock on the door that you are expecting.  ( If her pictures are accurate,you missed out on a hot one ) 

On 1/26/2017 at 11:43 PM, Krystal said:

Krystal, my advise is that I think someone has been very naughty and needs a good spanking when you see him! ;-) Hope you two get it figured out.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

12 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Krystal, my advise is that I think someone has been very naughty and needs a good spanking when you see him! ;-) Hope you two get it figured out.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Girl your so naughty...

On 1/26/2017 at 11:43 PM, Krystal said:

NO NO NO

Although I like to give the benefit of the doubt, I would say either proceed with extreme caution or move on. His response was nice but c'mon. I am not buying his story. I could be wrong but...is it worth it? Sorry Just one man's opinion.

I like the penthouse, so forgetting room numbers does not happen with Citori.  

@citori40 you need my travel agent's number. 

UPDATE... finally met this week (thank you Krystal!) So this is the last chapter in the soap opera. I will be posting a review soon, but for everyone holding their breath to see how this would end...lol.. ,[snip]

Edited by Kaduk
Review type info to a forum post.....