Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So hectic!!! I need recommendations

10 posts in this topic

Hey there guys!!! So I am STILL waiting for my apartment.  So I've decided to just use hotels for incall until it's finally done.  What are some safer hobby friendly hotels in the north area. Around Brighton, Fort Lupton? I know you can't respond via this post but if you could PM me that would be amazing.  

Ummm, who exactly are you expecting will drive to Fort Lupton?  I would strongly suggest something closer in, if you want to get more folks to come for a visit.

Try outcall Only. It will solve any and all incall issues ;)

2 hours ago, Badboy said:

Ummm, who exactly are you expecting will drive to Fort Lupton?  I would strongly suggest something closer in, if you want to get more folks to come for a visit.

I have had plenty of people from Thorton l, Fort Collins, Loveland and Longmont, and near Brighton come here. Once in a while I visit the downtown area but it hasn't been too bad up here. Super low volume so don't need the masses.  But it's the hotel thing I'm trying to figure out.   I've always had a private incall. 

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Try outcall Only. It will solve any and all incall issues ;)

Yeah I need to try doing outcall. Not sure why I get so nervous. 

You would make my new friends in south area, DTC.

Me for one!!!

14 hours ago, Casey Hart said:

I have had plenty of people from Thorton l, Fort Collins, Loveland and Longmont, and near Brighton come here. Once in a while I visit the downtown area but it hasn't been too bad up here. Super low volume so don't need the masses.  But it's the hotel thing I'm trying to figure out.   I've always had a private incall. 

I appreciate the kudos for all of us in NoCo!

22 hours ago, Casey Hart said:

Yeah I need to try doing outcall. Not sure why I get so nervous. 

I do fine just offering outs love, I guess it just depends on your needs from the hobby, what ever it may be good luck. 

Just my 2cents.

When I did offer incall Guys tend to make the drive if they know they aren't coming to a hotel, even if it is the Ritz. Look into Airbnb or vacation rentals instead of a room. 

9 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I do fine just offering outs love, I guess it just depends on your needs from the hobby, what ever it may be good luck. 

Just my 2cents.

When I did offer incall Guys tend to make the drive if they know they aren't coming to a hotel, even if it is the Ritz. Look into Airbnb or vacation rentals instead of a room. 

How does the airbnb work since it's private peoples homes? 

Look on Airbnb.com it will tell you what you need to know. Good luck!