Tish Thique

Toiletries Every Incall Should Have?

38 posts in this topic

Gentlemen,

The only things more important than chemistry in this hobby is cleanliness and discretion. Sometimes a shower is required before or after an encounter. Unfortunately, many gentlemen cannot return to work/home smelling different.

Which hygiene products do you wish every incall provider would keep on hand? Please provide specifics. Example: Irish Springs soap bars & Old Spice deodorant.

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique

Great topic, Tish. I would steer clear of Irish Spring or Old Spice altogether and instead would have unscented or neutral products on hand. Any unscented or neutral oils, lotions, soaps and deodorants. Neutral / unscented hygiene products = discretion in this biz. Many of us go back to our 9 to 5 after a session and can't be smelling like anything out of the ordinary. Same goes for evening sessions where we'll go back to our family immediately after.

Just my 2 cents

I always shower and shave an hour before my appt. If I have to re-shower once arriving if an In, then an unscented lotion as I have dry skin. Mouthwash is always a plus. I'm single so really don't need much foo fooing.

Unscented lotion is nice.  I'm not a big fan of using a communal deodorant, so I keep one in my car.  Mouthwash, mints & disposable face towelettes are nice if you don't want/need to take a post-shower. 

1 hour ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Unscented lotion is nice.  I'm not a big fan of using a communal deodorant, so I keep one in my car.  Mouthwash, mints & disposable face towelettes are nice if you don't want/need to take a post-shower. 

No communal deodorant BBB, yucky poo! I'm thinking either spray-on or travel size to keep.

A lot of guys bring their own soap and deodorant/Cologne. Also in my experience,  It can get rather pricey to stock up on something they use once and throw away. Not everyone carries spare deodorant unless they're going to the gym in which case they have their own anyway. 

I wouldn't expect a young lady to carry specific soaps or deodorant just for me, but it would be nice.  If if you do, Irish Springs and Old Spice would be perfect.:) 

2 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Great topic, Tish. I would steer clear of Irish Spring or Old Spice altogether and instead would have unscented or neutral products on hand. Any unscented or neutral oils, lotions, soaps and deodorants. Neutral / unscented hygiene products = discretion in this biz. Many of us go back to our 9 to 5 after a session and can't be smelling like anything out of the ordinary. Same goes for evening sessions where we'll go back to our family immediately after.

Just my 2 cents

The non-scented lotions & oils for sure. I guess I'm thinking of those who come home smelling like "Irish Spring & Old Spice" every evening....

7 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

A lot of guys bring their own soap and deodorant/Cologne. Also in my experience,  It can get rather pricey to stock up on something they use once and throw away. Not everyone carries spare deodorant unless they're going to the gym in which case they have their own anyway. 

I still remember a gasoline trick and a burger wrapper smearing trick that some hottie taught me awhile ago. B)

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I always shower and shave an hour before my appt. If I have to re-shower once arriving if an In, then an unscented lotion as I have dry skin. Mouthwash is always a plus. I'm single so really don't need much foo fooing.

Wish more Guys were like you! 

13 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I was thinking of keeping the top 4-5 products on display & offer deodorant (spray-on if possible) by request.

9 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I still remember a gasoline trick and a burger wrapper smearing trick that some hottie taught me awhile ago. B)

But then you're super stinky like fumes & onions.

16 minutes ago, Tish Thique said:

I guess I'm thinking of those who come home smelling like "Irish Spring & Old Spice" every evening....

LOL! The 1960's and 1970''s Mad Men, or the stereotypical Middle-Class All-American Male perhaps. The only thing you left out was English Leather Cologne.

For the rest of us, it's gotta be neutral though if we're going to use anything at all.  I agree 100% about the communal deodorant comment from BBB.

Ivory soap, it's 99 and 44/100% pure!

Maybe the little tiny bars so it's cheap and only one per user...

4 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

LOL! The 1960's and 1970''s Mad Men, or the stereotypical Middle-Class All-American Male perhaps. The only thing you left out was English Leather Cologne.

For the rest of us, it's gotta be neutral though if we're going to use anything at all.  I agree 100% about the communal deodorant comment from BBB.

Lol MrBigShot I swear most men over 40 have the Irish Spring/Old Spice thing going on. English Leather has been replaced with Axe lmao. You guys are cracking me up today.

4 minutes ago, Tish Thique said:

Lol MrBigShot I swear most men over 40 have the Irish Spring/Old Spice thing going on. English Leather has been replaced with Axe lmao. You guys are cracking me up today.

This is a very funny thread!

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

Let's not forget Bay Rum, Brut, & Canoe. 

Alls I need is some unscented soap in the shower, like Ivory or Dove.  More important in my estimation is a nice unscented fluffy towel.  Frankly, I hate to wash off all of the good smells and shared sweat, but a guy's gotta go home sooner or later.

6 hours ago, Tish Thique said:

Gentlemen,

The only things more important than chemistry in this hobby is cleanliness and discretion. Sometimes a shower is required before or after an encounter. Unfortunately, many gentlemen cannot return to work/home smelling different.

Which hygiene products do you wish every incall provider would keep on hand? Please provide specifics. Example: Irish Springs soap bars & Old Spice deodorant.

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique

It's not really a worry for me.  I bring with me the "right soap" and the "right shampoo" so I smell right after I leave.  On top of that (heehee!) I prefer ladies be unscented and not wearing lipstick (gloss ok) so clothes don't obtain an undesirable scent.

I travel a lot so I have a box full of hotel soap / shampoo / conditioner bottles, almost all of which have little to no scent.  Happy to bring you a bunch if/when we meet.  ;-)

I wish i could help I plan out my appointments, so I can shower, shave, dressed, kinda like a 1st date. I have never been asked to take a shower when I have arrived 

6 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

In case of emergency of course! And still better than being caught. Tell me handsome,  have you had to use my trick yet?

A little bit of gas on the pants will stink you up, allowing for a shower as soon as you get home. The wife will not want a stinky gas smell. Same with a burger wrapper. Takes the smell of another woman away and when you get home,  the wife won't want to kiss onion smelling face. 

My place is ridiculous with toiletries. I keep a travel size of Old Spice, two very manly shower gels, and a bar of Dove soap. The I have Head and Shoulders shampoo/conditioner because guys tend to not wash their hair especially if they have hair beauty products in. I have a can of deodorant that is basic, hand sanitizer, unscented lotion and oil, soap(to wash hands, combs, towels, washcloths, mouthwash, and a ball washer. I carry sanitizer for my razors, clippers, and like so they can be cleaned after every use. Most of it didn't really cost me much and is nice to have around. When I travel, it is all travel sized.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

a ball washer. 

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Cool, you have a golf ball washer...for real :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Cool, you have a golf ball washer...for real :rolleyes:

Lol! I sure do have a cleaner for your golf balls. ;)

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I'll bring my own to an appt if I feel that I might need it. But, if my stuff were kept by the lady I am seeing, to me that's very thoughtful and deserves a tip :-) plus I bet the tip helps keep those products around. 

10 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

My place is ridiculous with toiletries. I have a can of deodorant that is basic, hand sanitizer, unscented lotion and oil, soap(to wash hands, combs, towels, washcloths, mouthwash, and a ball washer. I carry sanitizer for my razors, clippers, and like so they can be cleaned after every use. Most of it didn't really cost me much and is nice to have around. When I travel, it is all travel sized.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

That is Awesome!

I'm already out of reputation points for the day but I'm giving this post a positive rep!!

This reminds me of a time when a guy asked me to not wear any perfume so that it doesnt wear off on him...and I was like..oh no worries! The glitter body powder I wear is totally unscented.  He totally freaked out before realizing I was joking. He still gave me a solid one over when we met though, just to be sure lol

But yeah, for guys that need to be extra extra cautious, they bring their own soap and shampoo so that they smell exactly like whatever it is their SO buys at home.  Could be anything from Ivory, to Irish Springs to Cucumber melon body wash. Just way too many possibilities to keep on stock.  The majority of guys anyway hop in the shower just to rinse off because they dont want to smell freshly showered when they get home.  

11 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Lol! I sure do have a cleaner for your golf balls. ;)

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Golf balls are perfectly spherical in shape. You'll need to get a hairy Kiwi Washer to accommodate my needs. LOL

41 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Golf balls are perfectly spherical in shape. You'll need to get a hairy Kiwi Washer to accommodate my needs. LOL

LOL!!!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard