Tish Thique

Toiletries Every Incall Should Have?

38 posts in this topic

The highest quality towels and unscented soaps, shave cream and lotion(s) you can afford.  

55 minutes ago, Happymon said:

The highest quality towels and unscented soaps, shave cream and lotion(s) you can afford.  

Lol. Why so you can kype them on your way out?

4 hours ago, Happymon said:

Towels, clean and dry, please.

If this is a fantasy, why not ask for Cetaphil face wash.

Here's something you'll need - a plumber's helper.

Don't ask.

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Lol. Why so you can kype them on your way out?

So she elevates her brand.  By even asking, she's ahead.  So, if you're going to offer it, why go cheap?

Now go take that afternoon med you apparently skipped. 

Edited by Happymon

5 minutes ago, Happymon said:

So she elevates her brand.  By even asking, she's ahead.  So, if you're going to offer it, why go cheap?

Now go take that afternoon med you apparently skipped. 

Lol. Touché. 

8 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

LOL!!!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

8 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Golf balls are perfectly spherical in shape. You'll need to get a hairy Kiwi Washer to accommodate my needs. LOL

Now this I need to see! Let me know where I could get one?! Sometimes those Kiwi's are pretty big too! Kind of like grapefruit Kiwi size!! Wonder if they make  a washer that is adjustable? :D

On 1/26/2017 at 9:30 AM, Tish Thique said:

Gentlemen,

The only things more important than chemistry in this hobby is cleanliness and discretion. Sometimes a shower is required before or after an encounter. Unfortunately, many gentlemen cannot return to work/home smelling different.

Which hygiene products do you wish every incall provider would keep on hand? Please provide specifics. Example: Irish Springs soap bars & Old Spice deodorant.

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique

I have Sure unscented deodorant spray, very nice washcloths man size (don't take them home with you please), Dove bar soap,  Mouthwash, body wash Irish Spring, Suave (body wash/shampoo), and Nivea (Shampoo/bodywash), an assortment of hard candies, and bottle water.  My towels are bath Sheets. My bedding is always fresh and clean. 

I agree totally with you Tish Tique...You have to have quality products to make for a clean getaway is style! :)