Bora Bora

Do you trust in TER?

27 posts in this topic

At TER to get a VIP account you are only required to make two reviews. This sounds like an invitation to people to create fake reviews in order to get the VIP status.

In general do you trust in TER reviews? I've seen a couple of reviews that, from my own experience I conclude that guy doesn't know the lady in person.

I don't like TER but for different reasons. Ultimately no site's reviews are any more or less trustworthy than the rest. Between self reviews, fake reviews for entry to sites or to fake a reputation and just bullshit for the sake of being bullshit reviews all sites have about the same.

TER is it's own community just like this and probably have had similar thoughts about our community or others like it. It's not great but it can be trusted and it's easily in the top three most viewed and used sites.

I quit using TER years ago because of their review policy. Several reviews submitted were not accepted because there were not enough "juicy" details. It seems a review has to be embellished to be accepted. The only way a provider can get a "10" is to have her stand on her head performing Greek, utf, and whistling Dixie all at the same time. TER is complete crap.

45 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

At TER to get a VIP account you are only required to make two reviews. This sounds like an invitation to people to create fake reviews in order to get the VIP status.

In general do you trust in TER reviews? I've seen a couple of reviews that, from my own experience I conclude that guy doesn't know the lady in person.

Hmmmm. TER was the 1st site I joined. I simply paid and in. I look at TER when doing my due sure, but no unless there's not links to other info then I don't trust it. It has however helped turn me on to the best ladies in Denver, visiting or local. It's a starting point. I do use it and will keep my subscription. I have posted a few reviews there too. 

As stated, TER is like any other review site: take it with a grain of salt.

Like any review site, or more specifically, reviews for specific providers, need to dig deep to see what's going on. For example on this (TOB) board, there was a provider that was getting nothing but perfect scores, yet, just about every reviewer was a one review wonder. Having seen the lady, I definitely would not have reviewed her that high (sure, she was smoking hot, but on the service front...).

As for TER's explicit reviews, I am grateful for them, again taking it with a grain of salt. Back to this board, too many "I had the bestest time ever, but being the gentleman I am, I'm not going to go into specifics" reviews. Sure, provides (maybe) some legitimacy for the provider, but not going to get me to pull the trigger on a visit since if I wish to indulge in some activities (eg. UTF) and the lady is a no-go on the activity, I sure as heck am going to be disappointed, so, not going to chance it.

I find ECCIE reviews to strike a decent balance. Details, but board members call out BS on the more "Penthouse Forum" like reviews, or the no detail reviews.

Bottom line: use as many review sites as you can, do your Google searches, to get all the information you can, and then use common sense to decide if she REALLY IS real and you will be getting what you expect.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

TER is nice to see reviews on ladies that only review there. Stopped reviewing there for some of the same reasons stated above. Remember one time got pissed when they kept not approving a certain review. Sent a pm saying, what did not say F##k enough. Actually was banned there for, in a pm talking about another site. Finally got an answer why the ban. Used to review on TOB, Eccie and TER. Funny have three different reviews handles, different but the same. Have not reviewed on TER in around 2 years, if a lady suggested a review on TER, I would probably oblige.

Edited by geecue2

I use TER as part of my due diligence to verify that the YL is legit & not LE. This requires that she has several positive reviews. I don't have a VIP membership, but I don't really trust the details anyway.  

20 minutes ago, Wendy Whitney said:

TER reviews require TMI. 

Agreed, the profile for me is more important than the details. That being said, there have been a couple of reviews, on the same gals here that have shed a different light, TER has contacted me as to their scoring, that I haven't supplied enough info, and not enough elaboration. The Lady then asked me to back off after I edlaborated. On Twitter there's a User that is called Fckter @FCK_TER. They're quite vocal about TER. TER does not like TOB at all. They will not post a review if you refer to any other review site. I'm a VIP on TER.

I have a bunch of reviews there. The problem for me is that I haven't had one in ages and my website and email has changed a couple of times. I have tried and tried to get a profile there but since my website doesn't match my reviews I'm told I'm SOL. Had providers vouch for me, had guys vouch for me, proved I was on P411 the list goes on and on. I finally gave up when a guy tried to write a review there and although it penthouse forum worthy, my website and email didn't match. Stupid, I know. 

Like others have mentioned, the reviews have to be explicit and dirty. My problem is that in a lot of instances the session wasn't anywhere near what had to be written. Guys might read that and expect something that never happened.

3 hours ago, inkspot said:

I quit using TER years ago because of their review policy. Several reviews submitted were not accepted because there were not enough "juicy" details. It seems a review has to be embellished to be accepted. The only way a provider can get a "10" is to have her stand on her head performing Greek, utf, and whistling Dixie all at the same time. TER is complete crap.

I could not agree more.  Their insistence on graphic details is ridiculous and requiring exact services in order to score 8 or above is just lame.  And some are services I don't even want, but let's have a system that tries to intimidate ladies into services they do want to offer.   Only use I see is to somewhat verify if a lady is legit - as in not LE or robber.  

17 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I could not agree more.  Their insistence on graphic details is ridiculous and requiring exact services in order to score 8 or above is just lame.  And some are services I don't even want, but let's have a system that tries to intimidate ladies into services they do want to offer.   Only use I see is to somewhat verify if a lady is legit - as in not LE or robber.  

It's why I don't like TER but to be fair any review that includes activities has the same effect. Once a review is posted that X does Y, Y becomes the expectation and when a majority of ladies start offering Y it the harder it is for those who offer Z.

TER is gross and the best example to consider moving away from traditional reviews. I know lots of guys want to know what they're spending their money on but there are lots of strong arguments in favor of just ending reviews all together.

I use both TER and TOB to get a feel for what I can expect from a session.  Sometimes reviews here can be vague and I get that.  I like that TER has a basic review then fuller details.  As others have mentioned, it can sometimes be difficult to get a review approved, either you put too much or too little in, and it can be hard to strike a balance of what they are looking for.  But between here, TER and P411 it makes me feel a little more comfortable about meeting someone.

I have a review that has been in waiting for nearly a week now. The guy keeps getting a message from TER that its not approved and needs to be edited...most likely because they want more graphic details... and he is getting frustrated.  Not the first time this has happened...I have had guys apologize to me for being SO graphic, but that it was the only way TER would approve the review.  

I wouldnt even sweat it except that I am coming off a long haitus, so even having one recent review will show that Im definitely back...i know for sure many guys even if they dont read the review, will check to see how current the reviews are.  I also have a particular local group Im trying to join, and all we are waiting on now to finish my verification is a recent review.  So frustrating.

Anyway, as far as trust..Id say, check out the person who wrote the review..if its the only review theyve ever written, or they only have one or two others..and all of a ladies reviewers are like that..then take pause. But if the reviewer seems legit with other reviews they have written as well...then its probably alright. A decent guy would not make stuff up to get a review approved...but would have to really bare every minor detail...so try to ignore the fluff and read the heart of the review to get a gist of the date.

Add the letter 'D' to the end of TER and that's how I feel about that site. Its a TERD. In some of the reviews I have there, the activities NEVER happened and, quite frankly, I don't even know if I even saw these gentlemen. Like Wendy said, TMI and I would guess more than half of it is bullshit.....aka a TERD.

I don't mind TER as I do like some of their forums and topics. A few ladies asked if I would review them on their site.  Their new rating system can hurt some ladies scores who don't provide certain services.  This is the only gripe I have with them.

TER has it's flaws. Their reviews standards are gross for sure. Their discussions can be really awful, so awful it makes TOB "drama" look like the Teletubbies. But to be fair it's full of legit providers, and legit clients too.

I don't endorse the site because I don't like it but that doesn't mean the users aren't legit.

After having 5 reviews rejected, despite full, filthy disclosure, I've given up. TER blows.

I have not even been able to access TER for a day or two, but yes it can be uncomfortably graphic. The advertising has been fairly decent for me.

I do use TER to research a lady that I am interested in seeing. Take what is written with a grain of salt, not all of the reviewer are hung like stud horses. You can get an idea of the services that she comfortable with and not offend her by asking. 

I do write (I think) tasteful reviews not being overly graphic. Remember their rating system is very subjective. 

1 minute ago, Mustang87 said:

Can I assume there is a fee to me a member of TER?

You either pay a fee, or deliver a minimum of 2 reviews, monthly. 

I have both P411 and TER accounts. P411 no longer has the menu of services provided; whereas TER does. So no-brainer: TER it is.

I've found TER to be very helpful.  In my experience, the reviews are no more nor no less accurate than the reviews on TOB. 

I have reviewed there once a long time ago. but stopped when a lady told me she posted fake reviews on it. and the crazy part is. this lady was well known.

then had another lady tell me the same thing.??? so I really don't visit or take that site seriously....  

On 1/24/2017 at 5:35 PM, inkspot said:

OK, THAT I would like to see: Standing on head, UTF, GREEK AND whistling..:o

On 1/26/2017 at 3:24 PM, Milos Vesely said:

I have both P411 and TER accounts. P411 no longer has the menu of services provided; whereas TER does. So no-brainer: TER it is.

I just checked. I still see a menu. Click on the thumbnail and another window opens with contact info, pricing, provider comments, profile, and services.

It has been that way for the two or so years I have been a member.