Bora Bora

Guys: Take off your clothes in an elegant way

33 posts in this topic

Some time ago I read an article about how to take off your clothes in the presence of a lady waiting for you on the bed. I can't find it, but it was in the lines of the sexy and elegant way to remove your clothes, as part of the foreplay. It said that women are erotic by nature and excel in this process, but men tend to not care about it, loosing an opportunity to give a good impression.

The rule was: never get to the point in which you are only wearing socks and boxers, because it looks goofy. The right order to take of your clothes was something like:

1. Kisses, and nice things, etc...

2. Take off shirt

3. Unbuckle your belt / open your pants

4. Take off shoes and socks (put them far away from the bed)

5. Take off pants

6. Take off underwear

7. Proceed to the best part of the night!

Obviously we are not robots and thousands of different situations happen, variations are infinite. But, does this bring to your mind some funny story or any recommendations to the guys? Especially from the ladies since they watch us take off our clothes in this specific situation?

howtoundressman_large.jpg

3 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

What Bora, you don't wear Speedo's?

Speedo's... No way!! actually I wear these:

cl2211.jpg

Need some good stripper music for this...But most of us would probably look like a fool :D

Edited by ilovewomen
Spelling typos

23 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Speedo's... No way!! actually I wear these:

cl2211.jpg

LOL, if I wore a Speedo or thong and disrobed, I'd not only be laughed outta the room but the City and County the room's in, the state the city and county's in, hell California prolly wouldn't take me.

They come off so fast that I doubt that the young lady could even note the order in which the items were removed, my hope is that it is a total blur.

Man, taking off my clothes and elegant definitely do not belong in the same sentence. That's all I gotta say about that.  

Awe! See, I think it's kind of cute seeing ya' boys in your socks and underoos!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Once met a guy who kept his socks on the entire time. Just his socks.

I amused myself with the thought that he didnt want to take them off cause his toenails were painted red lol

23 hours ago, NicoleSaunders said:

Once met a guy who kept his socks on the entire time. Just his socks.

I amused myself with the thought that he didnt want to take them off cause his toenails were painted red lol

Interestingly, I used to see a girl regularly from here who always kept her socks on. Great gal, great looking, great service, but her feet would get cold. 

What about the bowtie and cufflinks? When am I supposed to take those off?

1 hour ago, decafnaetd said:

What about the bowtie and cufflinks? When am I supposed to take those off?

Bow tie? Dont you mean your Victorian puff tie?

Or am I wrongly assuming what you are wearing in your avatar is how you show up for all your dates...!

On 1/23/2017 at 4:31 PM, Bora Bora said:

Some time ago I read an article about how to take off your clothes in the presence of a lady waiting for you on the bed. I can't find it, but it was in the lines of the sexy and elegant way to remove your clothes, as part of the foreplay. It said that women are erotic by nature and excel in this process, but men tend to not care about it, loosing an opportunity to give a good impression.

The rule was: never get to the point in which you are only wearing socks and boxers, because it looks goofy. The right order to take of your clothes was something like:

1. Kisses, and nice things, etc...

2. Take off shirt

3. Unbuckle your belt / open your pants

4. Take off shoes and socks (put them far away from the bed)

5. Take off pants

6. Take off underwear

7. Proceed to the best part of the night!

Obviously we are not robots and thousands of different situations happen, variations are infinite. But, does this bring to your mind some funny story or any recommendations to the guys? Especially from the ladies since they watch us take off our clothes in this specific situation?

howtoundressman_large.jpg

I always tell them to leave their socks on because I'll knocking them off!  LOL 

I think ya'll are lucky some of us have clothes on from the car to the door...

8 hours ago, AnaBeau said:

I always tell them to leave their socks on because I'll knocking them off!  LOL 

So that is where my missing socks are.  I thought the washing machine ate them.  Now I know. 

PS  I left my long underwear at you house.  Hope you did not throw them away it is cold here in Wyoming.  It would be nice if you washed them as they needed it but I would not ask you to do that as it would raise a ruckus on the board and someone would accuse me of being a sexist.    Surprise me.

2 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

PS  I left my long underwear at you house.  Hope you did not throw them away it is cold here in Wyoming.

13844210678693.jpg

Good advice for the nervous man

What is the proper, erotic way to disrobe if you're having a car date in a Cooper Mini?

Should I go into this Commando Style, or just wear one of my Velcro numbers?

21 hours ago, meetandgreet said:

What is the proper, erotic way to disrobe if you're having a car date in a Cooper Mini?

Give up on the Mini Cooper... you are cock-blocking yourself!  You just can't get a BJ in a small car, her head will keep hitting the horn...  Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep!

1 hour ago, cuddlybear99 said:

Give up on the Mini Cooper... you are cock-blocking yourself!  You just can't get a BJ in a small car, her head will keep hitting the horn...  Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep!

Why do I think of a Nash Rambler when I hear that sound? 😁

Yes indeed:

Here is how I ALWAYS undress!

On 2/10/2017 at 7:03 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

I think ya'll are lucky some of us have clothes on from the car to the door...

Heck, ya' guys have a "hard" enough time getting your pants zipped to leave! ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

20 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Why do I think of a Nash Rambler when I hear that sound? 😁

My first car was a 1960 Rambler American (owned when I was 16-17).  I still remember the peppery smell of the upholstery, and it is forever linked to back-seat sex in my mind.  Now, there was a car with room to move.  Cars in the 60s had more room in the back seat than most hotel beds.

I tend to go see a sporting lady wearing just a trenchcoat and crocs. One button, unhook belt, step out of the clothes and GO!

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I tend to go see a sporting lady wearing just a trenchcoat and crocs. One button, unhook belt, step out of the clothes and GO!

Ray Stevens, is that you? :P

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 hours ago, Badboy said:

My first car was a 1960 Rambler American (owned when I was 16-17).  I still remember the peppery smell of the upholstery, and it is forever linked to back-seat sex in my mind.  Now, there was a car with room to move.  Cars in the 60s had more room in the back seat than most hotel beds.

Had one of these babies in the day - '69 Galaxie 500

Image result for 1969 ford galaxie 500 4 door

Sex in the back seat with GF was the next best thing to a king size bed.  Rode like a dream too.  The car I mean.

I can honestly say, that there aren't any ladies sitting on the edge of a bed, anxious to see me necked.:cool: