gr8owl

Coconut oil and extracts

37 posts in this topic

Back in the day, I had a heated waterbed with the vinyl mattress.  So, after stuffing towels and the sheets all around the edges, myself and my playmate unleashed a bunch of olive oil upon ourselves and the mattress creating the ultimate slippery environment. It was a hell of a lot of fun......( AND a hell of a mess to clean up)

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

OK, y'all.  Would you rather have a fragrant, pleasant tasting and silky smooth concoction of natural oils on your junk and or in your mouth (and hopefully both) or Bad Boy's spit?  Show of hands please.  I rest my case.

I counted 4 hands (within the last month) in favor of BadBoy's saliva on their delicates, over your oils B)

Now, don't get all cranky, I'm just funnin with y'all.

My problem is those guys that have to go back to family or work. Does the coconut oils come off in the shower? If not what is another good non scented oil or even lotions you guys could recommend?

I use coconut oil on a daily basis, the only thing I can use on my face and body.  I use it as a lubricant, as well.  It makes little ms Raine very happy too.... it works perfectly, because it is not easily washed off in her rain storm.  It has almost no scent, and is washed off with warm water and soap.  Try it, it makes play time much more fun. 

Checkout tropicaltraditions.com.  Virgin cold pressed organic in bulk.  Best quality but also super affordable.  The 5 gallon bucket goes a long way

2 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Checkout tropicaltraditions.com.  Virgin cold pressed organic in bulk.  Best quality but also super affordable.  The 5 gallon bucket goes a long way

Their raw honey in bulk is the best I've ever tasted as well...