fishndude57

My Bunghole is Exit Only…

24 posts in this topic

I’m not kinda curious, as I’ve let Ladies only play around with the bunghole. No I DO NOT like even a finger up my ass. I don’t mind a little rimming by one of my fav’s, otherwise not even that. Even the last Lady I saw liked playing with it, and I like her a lot. WTF? Being a hypocrite, I will admit I like DATO and FIA with Ladies. Not a Greek fan tho. Perhaps I’m too prude still.

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

I’m not kinda curious, as I’ve let Ladies only play around with the bunghole. No I DO NOT like even a finger up my ass. I don’t mind a little rimming by one of my fav’s, otherwise not even that. Even the last Lady I saw liked playing with it, and I like her a lot. WTF? Being a hypocrite, I will admit I like DATO and FIA with Ladies. Not a Greek fan tho. Perhaps I’m too prude still.

No... I'm there with you... I love Greek food.... NOT GREEK STYLE😂

I tell everyone, I don't have a butt hole so don't even think about looking at it. Nope! No fingers tongues, nothing goes there. 

Why even go there when the gate to paradise is next door?  Too kinky for me.

15 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Dude you need to loosen up (pun in there somewhere).  You know not what you are missing relative to lady that knows what she is doing or the right toy etc.

Butt stuff is fun and not for everyone but it's so much fun and it's worth just trying out. Anal play can cause super intense orgasms for both sexes, sphincters have amazing elasticity, entirely new sensations. Massage those prostates guys! I too though am hypocritical, I don't really like to return the favor unless I am really in the mood.

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Dude you need to loosen up (pun in there somewhere).  You know not what you are missing relative to lady that knows what she is doing or the right toy etc.

Oh Hell No! I've tried twice now. 1st was a tantric massage by easily one on our best masseuses we had. She's retired now. She literally walked on my back deep tissue with her elbows. I thought at 1st she did more harm than good, until a couple of days later. Even paid extra for the "Secret Spot" massage. Yeah the massage worked but to me totally uncomfortable. 2nd time I was abused LOL. Hell I almost punched my doctor at my physical last month, ended up a good physical tho. Bloodwork all good too except BP.

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Hell I almost punched my doctor at my physical last month...

Funny-ecards---Prostate-exam.png

On 1/20/2017 at 6:28 PM, fishndude57 said:

Perhaps you will change your mind once you reach that age of needing regular prostate exams?  ;-)

Edit:  didn't read the whole thread, nevermind !

Edited by cuddlybear99

7 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Oh Hell No! I've tried twice now. 1st was a tantric massage by easily one on our best masseuses we had. She's retired now. She literally walked on my back deep tissue with her elbows. I thought at 1st she did more harm than good, until a couple of days later. Even paid extra for the "Secret Spot" massage. Yeah the massage worked but to me totally uncomfortable. 2nd time I was abused LOL. Hell I almost punched my doctor at my physical last month, ended up a good physical tho. Bloodwork all good too except BP.

Lol. You need to choose a Dr. with smaller fingers.

I had a girlfriend who was a RN, guys, you have yet to experience Nirvana until a woman who knows what she is doing.......and there are a few.......massages your prostate while giving you a blowjob. There is no higher intensity sexual experience.

Except one: 

A provider once was going down on me, she was licking me just under my balls and drifted south and touched it with her tongue, i flinched in curious delight, she asked if id ever been rimmed i said no. We spead my legs back as far as they could and she went to work licking and sucking my asshole until i blew the biggest load since i turned 20. I never new that was possible.

Do any providers here enjoy this service?  Would love to have any experienced gal show me the possibilities...  couple experiences have been outside of the gals comfort zone (gf and massage parlors). Haven't asked or been offered by any providers. 

PM ( private message for pros massage) would be great! 

All I know, is the next time I get a physical, I'm sending flowers afterwards.:huh:

2 hours ago, tide32.5 said:

All I know, is the next time I get a physical, I'm sending flowers afterwards.:huh:

Are you the Tide from years past?

3 hours ago, inkspot said:

Are you the Tide from years past?

Couldnt stay away. I'm a sick man.  Just ask Boink.:)

Welcome back!  I thought I recognized your perverted sense of humor. :)

Now that Ryann is also back also, we have the entertainment committee all set up.

Boink has been AWOL for quite a while.

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

Now that Ryann is also back also, we have the entertainment committee all set up.

Who is Boink??     :-D

2 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Who is Boink??     :-D

Good question ! 

8 hours ago, inkspot said:

Unless he's figured out how to have sex with a fish--------------:mad: "That son of a.

On 1/26/2017 at 8:27 PM, Pbrwatcher said:

Do any providers here enjoy this service?  Would love to have any experienced gal show me the possibilities...  couple experiences have been outside of the gals comfort zone (gf and massage parlors). Haven't asked or been offered by any providers. 

PM ( private message for pros massage) would be great! 

Same question from me...
Of course, I get that it would be a YMMV,  ;)
Just want to know who is open to it...

As he said, PMs would be great!

Nails? Those get in the way of finding the prostate. I feel bad by the way.  A good awareness for guys on the separation of anal search and the quest for woman's entry gate. Front to back...never touch the rim and then make your toward the frontal trim. 

On 1/30/2017 at 4:49 PM, tide32.5 said:

Unless he's figured out how to have sex with a fish--------------:mad: "That son of a.

HAHAHA!