Come Honor Face

In support of clocks

67 posts in this topic

Flowing out of the 45 minute session and staying too long discussion, I didn't want to hijack that so here we go.

Let me just say that it can be a problem when there isn't a clock near the bed or in the room that the action takes place. Ladies, we DON'T have pinpoint accuracy when keeping time in our heads. Especially when there's nervousness and activities that result in adrenaline and heightened heart rates, measuring time can become difficult. Picking up pants/jackets off the ground and digging in pockets to check our phone for the time comes off as awkward, and borderline rude.

No doubt that staying over the time you paid for is not cool. We could just pack up and leave as soon as the deed is done, but some providers will then go on the boards and rant about how rude it is when a client pays for an hour but only stays for 40 minutes or whatever, that they clearly only view the provider as a piece of meat and don't care to get to know them. Do you see that if there's no clearly viewable clock, we're getting put into a no win situation.

Most of the time this is handled by subtle hints that time is up. But I have to imagine that most ladies hate having to give these hints, especially when the hints are missed and they have to come out and say "Time is up, leave now!" And further, science has shown that women are much better in general than men at understanding non-verbal communication and social cues, so there are going to be lots of times when guys, especially those new to the game, are going to have those hints fly right over their heads.

I feel like all this could be mostly avoided by just having a $10 clock in the bedroom, but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule, and I don't quite get it.

Why does it have to be the provider's responsibility to keep track of the time? Not saying the OP is insinuating this premise at all, mind you. A gentleman who has been doing this longer than a minute should know how much time and companionship he has and when the time is up simply leave. If he happens to linger a little longer than the agreed upon time limit of the session, then he should leave a healthy tip IMHO.

Easy steps to live by for Hobbyists:

Show up on time

Be respectful

Leave the proper donation

Leave at the agreed upon time

For outcall sessions, sure. For in calls, the client has no control of the setting. If there's no clock, he's not going to know what time it is so he can't possibly know when the time is up. That's. My. Point.

I agree to a point but we all have cell phones with time display, don't we?

2 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

IMG_1632.PNG

Some people leave phone and wallet in the car to avoid robbery. And if you do bring it along, surely you don't keep it in your hand the entire time. So, as I said in the first post, interrupting whatever post-deed activities are happening like massages, cuddling, conversation, etc... by stopping to pick pants off the ground or a hung up jacket and dig through the pockets has to be super annoying for both parties. And I personally think constantly checking a phone in the presence of others is kind of rude. Maybe that's just me and social customs have moved on in this modern world. 

Okay, not trying to be contentious here at all. Nor was I insinuating constantly checking your cell phone or being rude in any way. Just attempting to make the point that it isn't all on the YL to keep track of time. Apparently, not doing a very good job of presenting my point.

Your point here is it's totally out of the client's control if no clock is present and he stays longer than the agreed upon time. Right? Or am I missing your point altogether?

Ahem, I just now returned from a noon sporting encounter and ran into this precise issue.   Had an absolutely wonderful time and was engaging in a bit of post-cotial cuddling when I noticed that the little head was still perky.  Thinking that I might be out of time, I simply asked my beautiful companion "What time is it?  Do we have time for another?"  Imagine that, simply asking.  The point being is that there is no awkwardness, I am not only giving her permission to say "times up" but asking her to do so if that is the case.  It also puts her in control of a MSOG attempt, which I have found is the best way to get an MSOG event. As it turned out we did in fact have just barely enough time for an additional delight (actually, I think she let me run over a bit, pun intended, but she is an ATF).  However, I would have been OK if she had said "time's up," if she needed to get on to other things.

BTW, I like the clock idea just fine, but I think it should be pointed away from the location of the activities, so that you have to turn it around to read it.

3 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

01_91098162.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true

Your contributions to this thread have been ever so helpful and w/o snark so far...but there's still time.

My point is that having a time measuring device at the incall location tends to make things run smoother and better for both parties, and avoid potential hurt feelings and broke down communications. Ladies on these boards complain all the time about clients overstaying their time, and complain about clients not staying the full time, yet many fail to take such a basic and simple step that would avoid that negativity and lead to happier sessions for all.

26 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

IMG_1632.PNG

That's fine if you're using your real phone. I'd think most on here use a separate hobby phone, which will usually be of the cheap and disposable variety, and not come with timer/alarm functions. 

8 minutes ago, Tish Thique said:

One of my tricks of the trade is to create several timed playlist. I use the songs as cues of time remaining while creating the illusion that I have all the time in the world. 😉

Tish Thique

I have found this to be the best and most common solution to the op's apparent dilemma. 

Edited by Happymon

19 minutes ago, Come Honor Face said:

My point is that having a time measuring device at the incall location tends to make things run smoother and better for both parties, and avoid potential hurt feelings and broke down communications. Ladies on these boards complain all the time about clients overstaying their time, and complain about clients not staying the full time, yet many fail to take such a basic and simple step that would avoid that negativity and lead to happier sessions for all.

This is the second time in this thread that you brought up this straw man argument.

I've been here longer than almost anyone, and I can't recall ever seeing a post from an ASP complaining that he didn't stay the whole time...:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Come Honor Face said:

We could just pack up and leave as soon as the deed is done, but some providers will then go on the boards and rant about how rude it is when a client pays for an hour but only stays for 40 minutes or whatever, that they clearly only view the provider as a piece of meat and don't care to get to know them. 

Wow this actually happens?!! Seems like for me it's usually the opposite 😂 😂 more times than not I'm pressured to leave before the appointed end time. I really love Ops idea. Idk if some providers really don't know what time we started, or lose track of time, or whatever, but it does kinda drag paying an hour for someone's time and only getting 20 to 30 minutes. I have been tempted to start a timer in the past but I just think that would be so awkward to have her end things but you're sitting there with your phone timer on display showing her X amount of time is still left lol that would ruin the whole appointment. 

My personal preference is the wind up kitchen timer. I just love hearing tick tick tick...ding! LOL.

Edited by fishndude57
Forgot ding!

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

Yes we all do,but then it comes back to watching our phones while busy...Isn't that a NONO

3 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Yes we all do,but then it comes back to watching our phones while busy...Isn't that a NONO

I was grasping for straws at the point I suggested this in an attempt to solve the non-issue of the point of the entire thread.

2 hours ago, Come Honor Face said:

Flowing out of the 45 minute session and staying too long discussion, I didn't want to hijack that so here we go.

Let me just say that it can be a problem when there isn't a clock near the bed or in the room that the action takes place. Ladies, we DON'T have pinpoint accuracy when keeping time in our heads. Especially when there's nervousness and activities that result in adrenaline and heightened heart rates, measuring time can become difficult. Picking up pants/jackets off the ground and digging in pockets to check our phone for the time comes off as awkward, and borderline rude.

No doubt that staying over the time you paid for is not cool. We could just pack up and leave as soon as the deed is done, but some providers will then go on the boards and rant about how rude it is when a client pays for an hour but only stays for 40 minutes or whatever, that they clearly only view the provider as a piece of meat and don't care to get to know them. Do you see that if there's no clearly viewable clock, we're getting put into a no win situation.

Most of the time this is handled by subtle hints that time is up. But I have to imagine that most ladies hate having to give these hints, especially when the hints are missed and they have to come out and say "Time is up, leave now!" And further, science has shown that women are much better in general than men at understanding non-verbal communication and social cues, so there are going to be lots of times when guys, especially those new to the game, are going to have those hints fly right over their heads.

I feel like all this could be mostly avoided by just having a $10 clock in the bedroom, but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule, and I don't quite get it.

Woman are actually complaining about that?! 😜 

Ive stated in a previous thread that I think a clock or timer is tacky, However I do understand how it'd be benifical for the client to peep it also.  I, like many, use a timed playlist. And I am not offended if clients come with a timer set on their phone. 

People only do what you allow. If you express to these woman that your clock says we have x amount of time left and they still kick you out -- well, there are a ton of other options in the tob sea.  And some are better at business than others. :)  Expand your horizons and set a timer on your phone if you're worried about being swindled. 

37 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

People only do what you allow. If you express to these woman that your clock says we have x amount of time left and they still kick you out -- well, there are a ton of other options in the tob sea.  And some are better at business than others. :)  Expand your horizons and set a timer on your phone if you're worried about being swindled. 

This!  Some people are capable of being victimized by their zippers! 

2 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Why does it have to be the provider's responsibility to keep track of the time? Not saying the OP is insinuating this premise at all, mind you. A gentleman who has been doing this longer than a minute should know how much time and companionship he has and when the time is up simply leave. If he happens to linger a little longer than the agreed upon time limit of the session, then he should leave a healthy tip IMHO.

Easy steps to live by for Hobbyists:

Show up on time

Be respectful

Leave the proper donation

Leave at the agreed upon time

While in the heat of passion, my watch and cellphone are in my pants. Plus I have to put my glasses on to see anything. Not thinking about those things. I have other things on my mind.

A timepiece next to the bed makes sense.  I too try not to overstay my visit and not have a lady telling me it is time to go.

43 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Woman are actually complaining about that?! 😜 

No, Jos. I don't recall reading complaints from providers that their customer left before the hour was up. In fact, I do recall several suggestions by providers that clients pay for the hour and can leave at anytime before the hour is up if they want to rather than ask for a 45 minute rate or any partial of their advertised rate.

4 minutes ago, inkspot said:

While in the heat of passion, my watch and cellphone are in my pants. Plus I have to put my glasses on to see anything. Not thinking about those things. I have other things on my mind.

A timepiece next to the bed makes sense.  I too try not to overstay my visit and not have a lady telling me it is time to go.

Agreed. Overstaying the hour has never been an issue for me.

We could just pack up and leave as soon as the deed is done, but some providers will then go on the boards and rant about how rude it is when a client pays for an hour but only stays for 40 minutes or whatever

I agre with JJ I would have a hard time understanding why any provider would post a negative review for that. it doesn't make any sense. going 40 mins and paying for an hr that's like might be consider a tip in some minds

Some of clients worry about the time because they only have an hour allocated for fun activities (or a narrow window of opportunity).

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

01_91098162.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true

Maybe a bit smaller glow in the dark version of this on the nightstand would do the trick for measuring time?  Well as long as you can read a "face clock"?!

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

In the middle of a call you don't want your cellphone going off with additional prospective calls in the middle of a session.

A watch band that glows in the dark (indigo light) would be awesome to have and if you have it just set it down next to you.  It not like you need to make a big fuss just note the time when he arrives and go form there for the hour. Check without making a big deal out of it.

1 hour ago, richinco said:

We could just pack up and leave as soon as the deed is done, but some providers will then go on the boards and rant about how rude it is when a client pays for an hour but only stays for 40 minutes or whatever

I agre with JJ I would have a hard time understanding why any provider would post a negative review for that. it doesn't make any sense. going 40 mins and paying for an hr that's like might be consider a tip in some minds

I am pretty sure this is tongue-in -cheek. :)