adambrent77911

Elara Star

22 posts in this topic

A very attractive young woman. I will let someone else TOFTT, but will be ready to jump if reviews reveal a GFE menu & pleasers' attitude.

2 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Smacks of this bunch:

• Prices
  • "Exotic"
  • Text

A few other things that are telltale that related to ads in the link.

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35878-crew-looking-to-deceive

Basically, good chance not close to being the woman in the ad will be showing up.

Additional info http://www.whatshewilldo.com/720-340-7210/?id=28301972

Same images / 720-340-7210 ---->  "Outcal Enjoy an unrushed HOLIDAY SPECIAL 260/hr 450/2hrs - TEXT me now (720) 340-7210 "

I see the ad no longer has any pictures in it, and the prices have gone up by $50: looking to disguise themselves a bit?

Also, ad never really added up either: measurements say B cup, when pictures are a woman with big Cs, maybe Ds (per the link Kaduk provided).

Edited by NoCoGeezer

So can someone explain this?  If this person is fake, how are there reviews? I mean are there "fake" members that simply post fake reviews? I'm also asking this same question on another thread. Thanks for any replies. 

The review would indicate that the provider is a bait & switch...

This has been killing me for the past few weeks. I too have been deciding whether to meet Elara and texted her a few days ago about the specials she's currently running. Super sweet conversation over text and seems like a really nice girl.

But I have major reservations. Other than two reviewers, all other reviews have been written by "single review" profiles. Secondly, and very strangely, the latest three reviews are all written by profiles with the names starting with "J". What the...?! It's either an incredible coincidence or something more sinister. I'm truly in a dilemma! Any legit info would be great.

10 minutes ago, raul said:

This has been killing me for the past few weeks. I too have been deciding whether to meet Elara and texted her a few days ago about the specials she's currently running. Super sweet conversation over text and seems like a really nice girl.

But I have major reservations. Other than two reviewers, all other reviews have been written by "single review" profiles. Secondly, and very strangely, the latest three reviews are all written by profiles with the names starting with "J". What the...?! It's either an incredible coincidence or something more sinister. I'm truly in a dilemma! Any legit info would be great.

Lol you might be just looking too hard into it. 6 total reviews. 2 reviewers with at least 2 reviews. And one reviewer who's done 8 total reviews, some with pretty established providers. All of which recommend her. My bet is maybe she's not the girl in the pictures but she definitely is real, perhaps representative, with good service. I would have seen her if I had any interest. 

Edited by lakerboy24
Correction.

I agree with Raul.  Why don't ANY of the reviews even mention that the pics aren't really her, but she is the real deal.  I also saw the "j" reviewer names.  May be over analyzing it but it is odd.  I'd love to see her but what the heck.

54 minutes ago, lakerboy24 said:

Lol you might be just looking too hard into it. 6 total reviews. 2 reviewers with at least 2 reviews. And one reviewer who's done 8 total reviews, some with pretty established providers. All of which recommend her. My bet is maybe she's not the girl in the pictures but she definitely is real, perhaps representative, with good service. I would have seen her if I had any interest. 

39 minutes ago, pyramid said:

I agree with Raul.  Why don't ANY of the reviews even mention that the pics aren't really her, but she is the real deal.  I also saw the "j" reviewer names.  May be over analyzing it but it is odd.  I'd love to see her but what the heck.

Haha! Yes! Certainly over analyzing but when we're talking about this kind of cash, better safe than sorry. Plus I've had a couple of sub-par experiences even from sources like TOB and P411 so I'm trying my best to avoid the lemons. My guess is that pictures are likely to be representative of the real thing. 

Funnily enough, I distinctly remember a review being present for Elara which clearly said she isn't the one in the photos but quite close. I don't see that review anymore. I don't know if its my imagination playing tricks or if a legit review has somehow been deleted. Has anyone else seen this? Anyway, I'm not in a position to TOFTT right now, as I was a few months ago. I'll probably let this one slide.

3 hours ago, raul said:

Secondly, and very strangely, the latest three reviews are all written by profiles with the names starting with "J". What the...?! It's either an incredible coincidence or something more sinister. I'm truly in a dilemma! Any legit info would be great.

Yeah, before I ever saw this thread, I noticed that particular cluster of reviews. 3 reviews in 2 days, all with eerily similar user names and very similar writing styles. Notched it into my brain as "not putting any stock in those reviews, too suspicious." If it's overanalysis, well, at least I'm not alone in that.

On 4/13/2017 at 7:23 PM, lakerboy24 said:

Maybe not looking hard enough. here pictures were already confirmed bogus and removed from this site. the bogus pictures are still being used in her advertising but none of the reviews mention bogus pictures. I have already taken every name that has reviewed her and added it to the list of reviewers I don't trust. If you record all the providers using bogus pictures and all the guys protecting them it will help refine your search results. 

4 minutes ago, boink36 said:

If you record all the providers using bogus pictures and all the guys protecting them it will help refine your search results. 

Thank you sir! How do you suggest we go about this? Can we do this as individuals or will the admins blacklist such providers and reviewers? 

5 minutes ago, raul said:

Thank you sir! How do you suggest we go about this? Can we do this as individuals or will the admins blacklist such providers and reviewers? 

I keep lists of names, pictures, and links to threads and ads in folders in my email account. you can search the providers name on the forum and find threads like this that point out bogus pictures but the provider can always change her name.

So do we think Elara is a real girl or is this a major fake we should stay away from? I'm new here and Elara does seem friendly and responsive to communication, other girls are less responsive to me. :-(

4 hours ago, Mykeslade said:

So do we think Elara is a real girl or is this a major fake we should stay away from? I'm new here and Elara does seem friendly and responsive to communication, other girls are less responsive to me. :-(

She’s got 10 reviews all positive - seems legit - reviews say photos accurate - outcall only is the only deal breaker for me.

See quite a few new thumbs up reviews on Elara since the last comment here. Any new information? This thread seemed to come to a dead end. Why was she so questionable in this thread? PM if you have info you'd be willing to share. 

Edited by jayandj
Asking people to pm for info

18 hours ago, jayandj said:

See quite a few new thumbs up reviews on Elara since the last comment here. Any new information? This thread seemed to come to a dead end. Why was she so questionable in this thread? PM if you have info you'd be willing to share. 

I think when she first appeared she was using fake pictures but now I believe she is using her real pictures.  I have not seen her so take that with a grain of salt.

8 hours ago, valconxen said:

so take that with a grain of salt.

One Must Learn To Take Life With A Grain of Salt,

• Slice Of Lime
  • & A Shot Of Tequila