MrFadedGlory5280

How or why does a So-So review get removed?

12 posts in this topic

I’m curious as to how or why a So-So review gets removed from a Provider’s list of reviews?  I saw a provider profile/ad just the other day with a So-So review and now it is gone.  

Since you are asking this I take it, it was not your review. The mods, I am sure had a good reason. You can pm one of the mods, I guess if you really need to know, do not know if you would get an answer.

1 hour ago, MrFadedGlory5280 said:

I’m curious as to how or why a So-So review gets removed from a Provider’s list of reviews?  I saw a provider profile/ad just the other day with a So-So review and now it is gone.  

Perhaps the client was So-So, not the Provider. How the hell can "A Man go to Work in the Morning, Come Home in the Evening and Have Nothing to Say", dudes that So-So 15 min, or 30 minute sessions, should be shot. Sorry IMHO only.

'Cuz I can't make you love me if you don't. 

9 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Perhaps the client was So-So, not the Provider. How the hell can "A Man go to Work in the Morning, Come Home in the Evening and Have Nothing to Say", dudes that So-So 15 min, or 30 minute sessions, should be shot. Sorry IMHO only.

My decoder ring is down. To the op's question, are you suggesting that 15 & 30 minute sessions should only be rated yes or no? Or guys shouldn't book them or providers shouldn't offer them or should a guy go home and chat his wife up about it? 

Does the provider still show other reviews? Could be that the provider asked to be put on the Do Not Review list. Could be for many reasons why, but sometimes, they are a so-so provider (eg. 3g, non-GFE) in the eyes of the clients, and probably not great for business to have a trail of reviews that say "money best spent", "more bang for the buck" elsewhere.

1 hour ago, TopNotch said:

Never understood reviews as always YMMV client could look like Brad pit or George Costanza's of course the experience is gonna vary,

I look like Frank Gallagher and Dr Steve Bruhle had a love child. Every time I see a provider she's TOFTT!

Edited by MrBigShot

2 hours ago, TopNotch said:

Now if she has videos that's a review that can be used to see her enthusiasm if she's a true nympho or only in it for the money

A true nympho?? You can't be serious. This is business, so of course she's in it for the money, just like everyone else who has a job.

20 hours ago, MrFadedGlory5280 said:

Can also be that provider protested and review was shown to be in error or session never happened etc. Or reviewer declined to stick to his story after protest. Could be lots of things.

2 hours ago, shorty said:

A true nympho?? You can't be serious. This is business, so of course she's in it for the money, just like everyone else who has a job.

What? You mean there really aren't a dozen or so Ladies here who are in love with me? Say it isn't so...LOL

Just a job like any other. A way to pay the bills and make an honest living.

As a follow up, the provider does have plenty of other reviews and all but one (no-show) are all “yes”.  The reviewer mentioned she was distant and rude which I found strange since I’ve seen the provider and I can vouch she is good.  Perhaps some of the blame might have been on him hence the removal.  The reviewer did mention she was older than expected and that is actually true probably by about 7 or 8 years.  But like I said I had seen the so-so review then it was gone so I was just curious.