wetpanda

In search of Photographers

21 posts in this topic

Hello Im still a newby to the area and I was hoping to find a photographer to help out with some new photos. 

5 hours ago, wetpanda said:

Hello Im still a newby to the area and I was hoping to find a photographer to help out with some new photos. 

I'll PM you in a few 😉

Hi Wet Panda. I just checked out all four of the photo galleries on your profile page and think the ones you currently have are very well done. 

daffy duck masturbation

19 hours ago, Alexa Rayne said:

I'll PM you in a few 😉

PM me too please. I have been looking! Thanks!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

58 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

I'm just shocked no one is taking me up on my camera. Shocked!

I'm shocked as well...completely floored that your schedule isn't full yet...hahaha!

Edited by Alexa Rayne
choice of words

6 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

PM me too please. I have been looking! Thanks!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Done 😉

Anyone interested in professional photos, in a studio, with an industry reputable, out of state photograher...let me know as there are limited spots during his tour. 

Sorry @decafnaetd you can not be the assistant!! 😆😈

Ok, fine. I guess I'll not quit my job as a bean counter quite yet. But photographing scantily clad ladies sounds way more fun.

2 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I'm just shocked no one is taking me up on my camera. Shocked!

Well, you do have "noob" written under your name. That might be one reason, but it might help you out with references of course. The requirement is 4 ladies you have seen, verification of 3 sites you have written or reviewed on, picture of the type of camera using with type of lens, place where it will be done, your kidney(it IS just lying around right?), DNA sample, Christian Louboutin shoes in black, and of course, Peetz "Big Bang" coffee. ;)

Once you have provided these things, you are more than welcome to photograph my boudoir. :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

8 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Christian Louboutin shoes in black

Dammit!! I totally qualified until the shoes. Mine are brown...

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Well, you do have "noob" written under your name. That might be one reason, but it might help you out with references of course. The requirement is 4 ladies you have seen, verification of 3 sites you have written or reviewed on, picture of the type of camera using with type of lens, place where it will be done, your kidney(it IS just lying around right?), DNA sample, Christian Louboutin shoes in black, and of course, Peetz "Big Bang" coffee. ;)

Once you have provided these things, you are more than welcome to photograph my boudoir. :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Hahahaha...^^this^^!! 

9 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Dammit!! I totally qualified until the shoes. Mine are brown...

Man...that sucks, and you were SO close! ;)

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I am bummed that Body Photage moved, they have done 2 of my shoots.  I recently died my hair brown, so I'm looking for a new, professional photographer with a studio and props as well.

On 1/20/2017 at 3:23 AM, jhooker said:

[snip]

And i enjoy doing it, as a hobby.

If you are that good I suggest a career in photography.  Otherwise, show of hands - how many johns would make the same magnanimous offer lol?? Any and all ladies are free to run their operation whatever way works best for them, but IMHO keep it other providers, actual friends, or preferably professional if going beyond selfies - which I prefer to see rather than the staged,  from only angle that hides what they want to hide etc. "pro" pics.   But good luck on engaging in many a guys fantasy here. B)

WTF ?? Thought the mods didn't want any of us mentioning that we are photographers in the forums.  Did that change ? 

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

WTF ?? Thought the mods didn't want any of us mentioning that we are photographers in the forums.  Did that change ? 

Noted.....