Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
decafnaetd

Where my A's and B's at?

17 posts in this topic

Hey team! I love all the boobs, but I've got a special spot in my heart for the gravity defying, perfect A and B cups. The thing about the small boobs is the owners of them don't generally advertise them. Which is a shame! So, I'm just wondering if anyone has a favorite friend in the A/B club? 

What area are you looking for since there is a lot of ladies that are in A/B range?

6 minutes ago, valconxen said:

What area are you looking for since there is a lot of ladies that are in A/B range?

If I had my druthers it would be west of Denver and north of I-70

2 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Yes that's a old ad lol I haven't been able to figure out how to post on TOB yet lol

Well if you're closer to the north side of town I'd like to know about it!

16 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Hey team! I love all the boobs, but I've got a special spot in my heart for the gravity defying, perfect A and B cups. The thing about the small boobs is the owners of them don't generally advertise them. Which is a shame! So, I'm just wondering if anyone has a favorite friend in the A/B club? 

decafnaetd,  1000% agree with your post. There's something about a firm set of A's or B's and the women who own them usually are athletic and fit.

PM sent of my favorite providers that fit into this category

Ladies with A"s and B's I'm envious! I'll trade ya! My DDD kill my back. Doesn't matter what size the rest of me is these suckers stay this size. I'm glad the guys appreciate them but I'm over it. I'm looking into breast reduction. So if you're a member of the Itty bitty tatty committee, rock that shit!

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Ladies with A"s and B's I'm envious! I'll trade ya! My DDD kill my back. Doesn't matter what size the rest of me is these suckers stay this size. I'm glad the guys appreciate them but I'm over it. I'm looking into breast reduction. So if you're a member of the Itty bitty tatty committee, rock that shit!

The trick is to find a nipper-tucker who can reduce size but retain that outstanding shape.....shape being often overlooked in the quest for size. We average superficial males tend to initially recoil and exclaim..." No!!  You must not shrink the beautiful, magical pillows!"  However, with further reflection, it occurs to us what it would be like if our "boys" had a proportional increase in size to say...that of grapefruits. The image of lugging those around is a a mindset changer.

21 minutes ago, xo_Josie_xo said:

Ahem* hiiii. 

Hi there! Welcome to our conversation about some underappreciated elements of gorgeousness.

I don't recall you complaining when you had a mouthful🙄😅

On 1/17/2017 at 9:02 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

It would be a crime to reduce what mother nature blessed you with. ( just a humble opinion )

On 1/16/2017 at 3:35 PM, decafnaetd said:

Jez