Kayleehotchick

Weekly place and location advice/

11 posts in this topic

I had a little bit of a money set back and I got to admit. I'm pretty nervous.

So since I'm a little bit limited on what to do  I need some advice and feed back.

I can get a weekly room (I'm hoping to go back to Texas asap) in the DTC area but it's more expensive and a little bit sketchy.  Or I can get a weekly room off of 255 and 6th ave.  Nicer and less money.   

I know DTC is the premo location  so any advice and feed back would be so helpful.  

That is a dilemma. 

I've seen posts and reviews where guys get scared off or down review when locations is sketch. Then again, as mentioned, anything not in DTC will deter a big chunck of guys.

Personally, since I'm well north, the 225/6th location: a little closer, and nicer locale.

Either location is a hump for me, so, almost a wash: would make it work if booking (about the lady, not so much the locale; hell, went to Idaho Springs to see a provider [was worth it]).

I know both areas very well. You will have less unwanted attention in DTC. Pass on 6th & 225.

THANK you for the feed back!!!  I'm NOT that happy about the price and quality of the weekly place I found but I figure, for one week, it won't be to bad. 

9 hours ago, Kayleehotchick said:

I had a little bit of a money set back and I got to admit. I'm pretty nervous.

So since I'm a little bit limited on what to do  I need some advice and feed back.

I can get a weekly room (I'm hoping to go back to Texas asap) in the DTC area but it's more expensive and a little bit sketchy.  Or I can get a weekly room off of 255 and 6th ave.  Nicer and less money.   

I know DTC is the premo location  so any advice and feed back would be so helpful.  

If your are talking about the valueplace at 225 and 6th it's NOT a good place for business,  only one way in and out no side doors and they also require a log of every visitor at the front desk. Period. The front desk clerk will go out of their way to ask each and every person which room you're going into, the name on the room  Etc, i used to live in the Denver Tech Center. Feel free to message me for a room locations I have several 

7 hours ago, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

If your are talking about the valueplace at 225 and 6th it's NOT a good place for business,  only one way in and out no side doors and they also require a log of every visitor at the front desk. Period. The front desk clerk will go out of their way to ask each and every person which room you're going into, the name on the room  Etc, i used to live in the Denver Tech Center. Feel free to message me for a room locations I have several 

Wow...Seriously! Damn...Well thats one way to keep us out! Lol! I personally stay away from the 225 corridor but know ladies who love that area...I will pass the info on.

It would be great to create a list of hotels we could share with each other, privately of course, with info like this...for instance

Which hotels do you need a room key to utilize the elevator? I know a couple downtown but info like this could really help those that do not have a permanent incall. 

Is the main entrance the only entrance? I know of one in Cherry Creek/Glendale. Also, the staff watches you like a hawk.

😉

This list would be very helpful to the Ladies and helpful to the Gents if the ladies could cut and paste the instructions for the Gents when at the same time getting the room number.  Something like, go to the tower elevator here but not the lobby elevator  (had that one happen to me), discreet stairway is here, go in this entrance, etc.  Probably simple instructions since by then the smaller head has taken over!  Hotels might not be so intimidating if we get some instructions other than the room number, just sayin'.

WOW!!!  THANK GOODNESS I asked before I pulled the trigger and booked a place.

Much appreciated on everyone's valuable feed back.

Alexa,

Thanks for sharing about 225 & 6th ave,; specifically valuespace. I very much appreciate you addressing safety concerns for all of us.

1hapyfeller

12 hours ago, 1hapyfeller said:

Alexa,

Thanks for sharing about 225 & 6th ave,; specifically valuespace. I very much appreciate you addressing safety concerns for all of us.

1hapyfeller

Actually, it was Madison Monroe who shared info on 225 & 6th Ave, I just quoted her...Thank You Madison! I did list other concerns that I am aware of....On Safety, You are welcome as we all need to look out for each other!

Madison Monroe,

My apologies for creating unnecessary confusion.

1hapyfeller