PSA and apologies, clarification

31 posts in this topic

On 1/16/2017 at 0:51 AM, Alexa Rayne said:

YESSSS...Very well written baby girl!! Great advice to all!!

That was exactly what I thought you meant by "Low Hanging Fruit" as it is my definition as well. I too started on BP, as many others. One of my favorite TOBers...took a chance that I was legit, without reviews!!

Thank goodness he did because I have to be honest...there definitely seems to be a lack of leadership, from some of our tenured ladies, which can be very frustrating for providers, who are either new to the industry, or like Tish and several others...new to TOB. 

A STORY---

I was introduced to Tish on a personal level and found out she was a very successful and tenured BP lady....yes, tenured...which means she also had something I could learn as well!! Due to her own need to remain UTR she stayed away from the review boards. She knew she had to change her business model in order to become more successful...Not without hesitation..Tish was open to learn about TOB, she began participating in the forums, and building credibility within this wonderful community...prior to creating an ad....BUT it is very difficult...why? Because some ladies feel joy by making others feel powerless, inferior, or unworthy...and it's bullshit!! 

Yes, its inevitable...BP ladies and gents are going to be flocking over to our little cozy, safe, perfect, and at times judgemental community... some of us are going to find ourselves in some real shit situations, whether they are costly mistakes, unexpected failures, or unscrupulous enemies...all because we would rather be selfish and not give a reference or provide guidance when needed.

TOB LADIES...Leadership from our current and reputable ladies is going to be "key" in ridding the "Low Hanging Fruit" Melissa and others are talking about...We must accept and anticipate this bullshit in advance, so we don't have to freak out, react emotionally, and aggravate things further...Train your minds, consider the worst-case scenarios, and please try to regulate our unhelpful instinctual responses!!

Please... let's stop worrying about the petty shit...start learning from others, pick up new skills along the way, and teach our new reputable BP ladies, who, like Tish...just need a chance... we all provide something unique to this business, and we can all smell the BS along the way...The more WE focus on genuine connections with our clients and look for ways to help each other--rather then just focusing on the negative-- the more likable and personable you become...

Of course, this is not expected in our industry but who says we cant be that change...be more than great provider...be a respected leader amongst the ladies who look up to you!! This WILL make all the difference in the success and future of our business...and that "Low Hanging Fruit" will have to find another board to fuck/mess with because we are the "Ladies of TOB" Bitches!! 

OMG....YESSSS!!!!!!💞💞💞💞 couldn't have said it better myself💞💞💞💞💞