fishndude57

The Ultimate Body Rub...LOL

22 posts in this topic

OMG.  So much information for a body rub.  No thank you!

Is she full service? I couldn't tell.  If she talks the way she writes you may never even get on her table.. Your time would be up by the time she got done saying hello and explaining how her session goes. I am oddly curious in a train wreck sort of way . Some has to go see her and report back. It could be some good sketch comedy type material.

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I wonder if she realizes that geisha seldom provided sexual services?

Give her credit ..... could be truth in advertising albeit subtle. :cool: 

Are you all familiar with the theory of "any publicity is good publicity"? Her lengthy missive has ya'll talking about her and looking at her site so ................ who is crazy like a fox?

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Give her credit ..... could be truth in advertising albeit subtle. :cool: 

Are you all familiar with the theory of "any publicity is good publicity"? Her lengthy missive has ya'll talking about her and looking at her site so ................ who is crazy like a fox?

I agree - on both points. 😏

Actually... I enjoyed the reading. It's good to find a new marketing approach. To me, part of the fun of this hobby is anticipation, preparation, reading reviews and appreciate the lady's personality and beauty through her pictures and ads. So, this one really caught my attention and I enjoyed trying to read between the lines and the long text what she is trying to convey. Unfortunately I can't afford it, but if I could sure I'd contact her! :P

There are about 3 or 4 others (or same person or persons) that post something similar in the past.

I, myself, would never get through her screening process -- unless she accepts a P-411 request in lieu of my "full name" and "cell phone [a real phone number which is registered in your name, not a Google number or a Skype number or a disposable phone]."

Man.....that made my brain hurt. She might need a 12 step program for talking too much such as Onanonanon.

She is not FS I read her whole website. I was totally fascinated by her extensive research. She is sensual therapeutic massage from what i could gather. 

Wow .... I want to try one! Except I don't think thats her "thing". If so I missed it somewhere in the "read". I think she sounds adorable & her writing was almost hypnotic when she was describing her unique methods. At least nobody can complain that they didn't know what to expect!  

this may ring a bell;   same girl; same basic story.   She is ( was) not FS last i know of but has very good hands.

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

She is not FS I read her whole website. I was totally fascinated by her extensive research. She is sensual therapeutic massage from what i could gather. 

You read the entire thing? I got about a tenth the way done and realized I'd grown a beard.

OMG.....I'm currently reading Albert Einstein's 1916 treatise on General Relativity. It's a much easier read than her website. Maybe she could do streaming audio instead ?

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

You read the entire thing? I got about a tenth the way done and realized I'd grown a beard.

Yes I did. Some of what she said was a bit repetitive. However, I found that from a woman's perspective pretty interesting information she shared. 

After a well reviewed YL canceled on me at the last minute I decided I would give MM a try.  She wants to be UTR and no reviews so PM if you are interested.  I would recommend for the massage quality alone.