Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krystal

Etiquette rant

31 posts in this topic

So my thinking now that BP is down or what ever you want to call it, I haven't even posted on there since that, I was thinking calls would go more smoother and in all actuality it's been worse.. I thought members of TOB understood the etiquette we providers expect. it's very frustrating dealing with this am I the only one? 

3 hours ago, Krystal said:

I thought members of TOB understood the etiquette we providers expect. it's very frustrating dealing with this am I the only one? 

This is an open board, so you'll find all kinds of people. It's sad, but it's just reality. Anybody can create an account here, so be careful and don't trust people just because they have an email and a password to create an account.

On the other hand, there are a lot of good and very respectful people here!!!

Yes there are and I am grateful for the respectful people here and I just have to take the extra precautions to ensure that I am safe,  with the grey area between pse gfe and 3G being so wide I do understand some of the questions but with so many providers and choices why not see what she provides in person and from there?

13 minutes ago, Krystal said:

...I do understand some of the questions but with so many providers and choices why not see what she provides in person and from there?

Because everybody tries to avoid paying $$$ just to find out too late that the lady doesn't provide what you really enjoy. That's why reviews are so important! because with reviews clients don't have to ask and the ladies don't have to answer ;)

Edited by Bora Bora

That would be nice but those who are actually are willing to do reviews feel like we owe them something I understand discounts on some reviews but there are some asking for pro-bono like that's disrespectful! One helping hand deserves another but no1 should ask for a hand out and then even with reviews there's client that kissing is still in the 3G area just so much this and that but hey can't please everyone 

44 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Because everybody tries to avoid paying $$$ just to find out too late that the lady doesn't provide what you really enjoy. That's why reviews are so important! because with reviews clients don't have to ask and the ladies don't have to answer ;)

And in a way this is just like dating you take a girl out to eat and date her before you find out if you want to be with her spend money on her just to find out she's not your type.. so I mean if you like what you see why not have one session find out and if she doesn't provide what you like make the most of it and try again eventually you will find the one that meets your needs 

6 hours ago, Krystal said:

So my thinking now that BP is down or what ever you want to call it, I haven't even posted on there since that, I was thinking calls would go more smoother and in all actuality it's been worse.. I thought members of TOB understood the etiquette we providers expect. it's very frustrating dealing with this am I the only one? 

Paid yearly subscriptions = less riff raff

7 minutes ago, Vassago said:

What do you mean? I paid to post my ad and I have the featured ad 

6 hours ago, Krystal said:

1 minute ago, Krystal said:

What do you mean? I paid to post my ad and I have the featured ad 

Not you, darling. Clients. 

I understand now. That makes sense I mean if you pay to be here you really are serious 

I don't understand the magic behind running this site, but we have top notch moderators. I believe some screening is in place for you ladies, at least preliminary. But anyone can click the "I'm over 18" button and view ads/phone numbers etc. 

4 hours ago, Krystal said:

And in a way this is just like dating you take a girl out to eat and date her before you find out if you want to be with her spend money on her just to find out she's not your type.. so I mean if you like what you see why not have one session find out and if she doesn't provide what you like make the most of it and try again eventually you will find the one that meets your needs 

Sorry to disagree young lady, but this is NOT like a dating site. All of us could go to one at any time and take a chance. Most of us have neither the time nor funds to waste time to "eventually find the one that meets your needs". That is why we do reviews, so others will have an idea of what activities are usually available. And posts help us know a little about the other's personality. And, if you are reliable, respectful, and professional.  

4 hours ago, Krystal said:

Actually, this is almost the exact opposite of a dating site. 

4 hours ago, Vassago said:

3 hours ago, Krystal said:

I understand now. That makes sense I mean if you pay to be here you really are serious 

Before you two self reinforce yourselves into some  alternative and downright whacky economic and behavioral universe linking money with manners, let alone money as a screening tool, you might want to test out the reality of those assumptions. 

7 hours ago, Krystal said:

Ah, but there is a considerable cost difference. Coffee date ~$15, lunch ~$40, dinner & movie <$100, ASP >$200. Granted, the total investment for 'the good stuff' is likely more in the dating market, but the cost of entry with the option of early exit is considerably less. 

😏

34 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Ah, but there is a considerable cost difference. Coffee date ~$15, lunch ~$40, dinner & movie <$100, ASP >$200. Granted, the total investment for 'the good stuff' is likely more in the dating market, but the cost of entry with the option of early exit is considerably less. 

😏

But when you factor in that the "good stuff" will most likely be an overnighter, hopefully multiple pops, still might be a deal. :P

Edited by NoCoGeezer

3 hours ago, Happymon said:

Before you two self reinforce yourselves into some  alternative and downright whacky economic and behavioral universe linking money with manners, let alone money as a screening tool, you might want to test out the reality of those assumptions. 

Oh no never that I already know LE tries to get you in with big amounts it's not about money tossed up in the air or eventually finding that one.. it's about being safe respectful and having a good time. For those who say it's not like a dating site think again.. most of you want us to be your girlfriend and while we are in a "session" if it's not made like a date it's a bad rep.. so not like a dating site I beg to differ. I understand those who don't have time and those are usually the ones who condone their selves in a respectful manner.. it's those who think a dollar possesses power of us ladies and we just supposed to do what you want. Yes we are open but we have do's and don't as well and little things that help us get off. you want to have a good time show us that.

57 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

😏

It's like buying a car you won't walk on to a car lot if you don't have the funds so don't proposition a provider if you have pocket change 

9 hours ago, Krystal said:

Yes there are and I am grateful for the respectful people here and I just have to take the extra precautions to ensure that I am safe,  with the grey area between pse gfe and 3G being so wide I do understand some of the questions but with so many providers and choices why not see what she provides in person and from there?

I am not paying $350 to find out only too late that you require translated french.  Most ladies aren't known for their refund policies.  If I am going to go through the time and effort of screening I want to be sure I know what I am getting into, and lately the reviews here have been so vague that they're useless.

Obviously one should never be explicit, but there is a hobby vocabulary that we all know.  But some ladies get upset when I use the word French in a PM.

6 minutes ago, Long Time said:

I am not paying $350 to find out only too late that you require translated french.  Most ladies aren't known for their refund policies.  If I am going to go through the time and effort of screening I want to be sure I know what I am getting into, and lately the reviews here have been so vague that they're useless.

Obviously one should never be explicit, but there is a hobby vocabulary that we all know.  But some ladies get upset when I use the word French in a PM.

That's exactly what I'm talking about I have had sessions and done things that my reviews don't reflect and when I ask about why that was they said because they wanted "more" like how picky can you be my whole thing is there enough providers that if you find one that you like why not stay with her? Seems no clients want to risk losing money but not1 is loyal to the provider who meets their needs so there's going to be some risk somewhere if you can sit still 

And why do y'all want everything under the sun in the first session little hint for those with low funds book a session with less time let the provider do what ever it is they offer in that session and more than likely the little connection yall made in that session should spark enough to where yall can talk about what's on the menu for next time so you can save your money up and a lot of us girls do discounts for returning clients 

49 minutes ago, Krystal said:

It's like buying a car you won't walk on to a car lot if you don't have the funds so don't proposition a provider if you have pocket change 

Car lot? Bad analogy. When I walk onto the lot, I already know that the truck I want has enough power to pull my trailer and I for damn sure don't expect to pay list price. 

30 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Seems no clients want to risk losing money but not1 is loyal to the provider who meets their needs so there's going to be some risk somewhere if you can sit still 

Thanks for inviting us to a conversation :)

Well, the thing is that there are so many preferences as people are in the hobby.

Some people like to stay with one lady for years, but some like to try new experiences and people each time. Some are somewhere in between. All choices are Okay.

27 minutes ago, Krystal said:

little hint for those with low funds book a session with less time let the provider do what ever it is they offer in that session and more than likely the little connection yall made in that session should spark enough to where yall can talk about what's on the menu for next time so you can save your money up and a lot of us girls do discounts for returning clients 

Again, some people are okay with spending money for short driving test appointments, some hate short visits and are not willing to pay for them at all.

Unfortunately the majority of the hobby guys are "low funds" people, working hard to be able to spend 250 to 300 for 1 hour of fun once in a while. Most of them don't want to spend $150 to $200 for a 30min driving test. Even that could be a lot of money  to pay for 30 minutes of fun that at the end you didn't enjoy.

Obviously there are some people that don't even blink about spending $600 for 1hour, good for them! but I guess there are not a lot of them around. There are ladies that only aim to that market.

10 hours ago, Krystal said:

That would be nice but those who are actually are willing to do reviews feel like we owe them something I understand discounts on some reviews but there are some asking for pro-bono like that's disrespectful! One helping hand deserves another but no1 should ask for a hand out and then even with reviews there's client that kissing is still in the 3G area just so much this and that but hey can't please everyone 

Not all of us who do reviews expect anything at all in return.  Those that wrangle for massive discounts, additional services, special treatment because they are "well known reviewers and can make you", etc. are flaming jackasses.  There are lots of good providers and lots of good clients.  The challenge for both is weeding out the bad ones and only finding the good ones.  What makes it hard is the legal status that makes it risky to have real discussions.  But similar to the old "wind always at your back" may only the good ones come knocking at your door and may you enjoy and prosper here. (and visit down south from time to time lol)

10 hours ago, Krystal said:

Well actually, the main point is to try and get one's physical intimate needs (may or may not involve sex, but yeah, usually does) WITHOUT going through the multiple dates and much expense thing only to find she has zero interest in meeting the needs you want filled.  That said, i am fine with the idea of taking a chance on the first visit if i am pretty sure she is legit, not going to arrest me or mug me, etc.  And if she is the lady in the pics, gets naked and does engage in SOME intimate activities that she is comfortable with I am fine with the encounter.  If what I really want and what she is comfortable with do not match fair enough I will just not return.  What i am NOT OK with are ads that clearly imply activities that are  NOT on the menu.  Like "I am a juicy tasty treat with a magic mouth" only to get there and find no DATY, no kissing and only covered BJ and then only with an up sell.  That is why lots of guys try to ask lots of questions - cause they have been burned too often. For clarity it does NOT appear you engage in that sort of thing (and does appear you are a "need to meet" lady !).  Lastly, one hour is my minimum.  That seems too rushed when enjoying myself and having read lots of reviews it seems to me the short visits usually end with "seemed rushed, she was clock watcher, limited menu, kinda cold and no connection ....."  No thanks.  

Krystal, this is a good opening conversation for us to get to know you. Welcome! You will do well here. 

Krystal, one thing to keep in mind is the stock show is in town - so a lot of random folks who don't usually hobby are likely contacting you.

13 hours ago, Krystal said:

That's exactly what I'm talking about I have had sessions and done things that my reviews don't reflect and when I ask about why that was they said because they wanted "more" like how picky can you be my whole thing is there enough providers that if you find one that you like why not stay with her? Seems no clients want to risk losing money but not1 is loyal to the provider who meets their needs so there's going to be some risk somewhere if you can sit still 

I can't speak for other guys, but I can tell you about my own perspective. I get what you're saying about the loyalty thing. When it works and there's a clique between provider and client, great friendships and evolving relationships can and do occur. I have only met 1 provider I saw fairly regularly over the course of several years. I've been doing this for quite a while now, but I found only one provider like this. I did see other girls. But this was mostly due to my own insecurities. Now that she's gone, I miss her. The problem though, Krystal, is that for pretty much every other provider, sooner or later the wheels start to fall off. They say something that makes me feel uncomfortable, I say something that makes them uncomfortable, they do something, try and take advantage of me. Or it could be something as simple as I'm just too much of an oddball for them. Then I start to detect boredom. Some guys are perfectly fine staying in one place. The end result is nomadic like behavior where sitting still usually results in having to move on eventually. Hemorrhaging dough on encounters from misleading ads or bogus reviews gets tiresome after a while.

Edited by Vassago
Typo

I fall into many of the exact categories being discussed here.  I'm simply not willing to invest a chunk of fun fund just to see the menu.  9 times out of 10 those hidden, pay to see menu's lack DATY, UTF, and use a strange numerical system that jumps from 68 to 70 with nothing in between. On the other hand, once I find a girl who "has it all" from my perspective,  I absolutely seek to be a regular.  Of course, this does tend to leave me in the lurch if\when she retires, moves, etc. 

It really gets down to personal experiences. Ladies with lots of limits learn from experience, that letting those limits be known up front will reduce calls. Granted, they will still get clients and some regulars, but would miss that "see the menu, one-timer" money.  Experiencing "menu disappointment" naturally makes the men more cautious, less willing to take a risk with un-reviewed ladies, and more likely to ask inappropriate questions. I'm sure many of those questions result in the lady not wanting to risk seeing that fellow. So, we get back to the invaluable tools of reviews and screening.