LADIES AND GENTS BE CAREFUL

19 posts in this topic

Just as they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same it seems. Apparently even by decades!

Interesting enough...got a call last night from some man wanting me to go to Johnstown. I don't do outcalls! NEVER have never will I told him. 

Although the thought of one of those giant Sweet rolls sounds good to me!  NOOOOO  I'd be sick forever if I had one. (not making light of what happened) 

It is just one of those thoughts that goes of in my head every time I hear "Johnston"!  

SCREEN, SCREEN, Double Screen again! 

7 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Although the thought of one of those giant Sweet rolls sounds good to me!  NOOOOO  I'd be sick forever if I had one. (not making light of what happened) 

http://www.johnsonscorner.com/

14 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Evil Man Fishndude57!!! Shame on you!!! Gawds they look so freaking fantastic!!! I swear sugar and wheat does a dance in my head like the Freaking Sugar Plum Fairy!!! SOOOO unfair!!! Craving now! and I can't eat wheat! Dammit! :confused::P

I actually don't mind it so much when they go after the people profiting from juveniles but with the demise of BP on the auspices of  .00001 percent were involved juvi trafficking - I fear for whats going to happen to our little group of consenting ADULTS.  But I think the juvenile thing is often just an excuse to go after anyone who doesn't share your views.  "we must do this for the children".   Anyone who uses that phrase can bite me! ... for the children.

I didn't use BP but I do use TOB as part of my screening process.  Will it become cluttered with fake ads and also become a target?  I hope TOB itself will see fit to do what Melissa and Kali admonish.  Screen baby screen!

On 1/13/2017 at 9:18 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Interesting enough...got a call last night from some man wanting me to go to Johnstown. I don't do outcalls! NEVER have never will I told him. 

It is just one of those thoughts that goes of in my head every time I hear "Johnston"!  

SCREEN, SCREEN, Double Screen again! 

I drive right by Johnson's Corner each time I drive to Denver. I could bring you a giant cinnamon roll next time if you'd like...

On 1/13/2017 at 9:44 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Evil Man Fishndude57!!! Shame on you!!! Gawds they look so freaking fantastic!!! I swear sugar and wheat does a dance in my head like the Freaking Sugar Plum Fairy!!! SOOOO unfair!!! Craving now! and I can't eat wheat! Dammit! :confused::P

Sorry, Kali to hear that you're Gluten Free. Me too!! I'll bring you some gluten free cinnamon rolls w/ reduced sugar form a health food store...and I'll drive past Johnson's Corner at 85p mph and give them half the peace sign in your honor the next time I'm driving south on I-25.

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

Sorry, Kali to hear that you're Gluten Free. Me too!! I'll bring you some gluten free cinnamon rolls w/ reduced sugar form a health food store...and I'll drive past Johnson's Corner at 85p mph and give them half the peace sign in your honor the next time I'm driving south on I-25.

Wishing I could give you Reputation points Mr. Big Shot! I seem to have run out of those again. Thank you for even the thought of bringing me something sweet and goey good!😁😁 Oh and yes I developed celiac over the last couple of year. Something to be said for getting a bit older in life. Thank you!!!! 

Thank you for the heads up Melissa, seems like us ASPs can never catch a break ugh ☹️

I am honestly surprised it took Larimer county this long to set up a bust at this hotel, or maybe this is the first high profile one.  It's a truck stop with a huge banner soliciting Chinese massage, for Pete's sake!  As a former resident of Fort Collins, I remember the East Mulberry hotel busts, and the police chief saying quite clearly they wanted to clean up that corridor.  It's not so much screening, more staying out of areas with a bad reputation. 

Eh..Larimer county ran 2-3 John stings off of Harmony last year.  Talking to one lady, it was a hotel she had issues with the owner accusing her of...what she was doing, so he was probably more than happy to help.  

But, it isn't always in trouble areas.

I'm all for busting pimps, but every time there is a sting near Fort Collins (close enough to being in the Coloradoan), I feel like it spooks body rubs clients. Things are not as busy (as a FBSM provider) as they were 5 years ago when it was a free-for-all.

Any suggestions for a respectful, discreet & experienced gentleman, who has zero "references"?  Have kept this activity TOP SECRET from all others in my real world.   So how do I overcome this reference issue? No references, so TOB providers won't see you...but can't get references without a provider meeting you & giving you an okay. 

On 1/25/2017 at 9:04 PM, Discreettroubleco said:

Any suggestions for a respectful, discreet & experienced gentleman, who has zero "references"?  Have kept this activity TOP SECRET from all others in my real world.   So how do I overcome this reference issue? No references, so TOB providers won't see you...but can't get references without a provider meeting you & giving you an okay. 

Do a search for newbie friendly ladies.

Thx Laci,

Is it rude to ask for a reference from a provider? Any specific protocol you recommend? I can be charming, but don't want to be weird or break an unwritten rules or code along the way. ;)

You need to share an encounter before asking for a reference. Most ladies are reference friendly, but no harm in asking before you set the date.