19 posts in this topic

Hi ladies (and gentlemen),

I am new to this community.  I had two clients no show this week.. I'm wondering if there is anywhere to look to see if a client has done this before ( before I book them) and also a place to post them when they do? I'm not a vengeful person by any means and usually just let it go, but I do feel this could be avoided and time could be saved if I could check them out somewhere first, and help other ladies avoid it in the future. 

Thanks for your help! 

Emily :) 

26 minutes ago, Kayleehotchick said:

I would love to know where too.  I had a guy play a time waster game on me yesterday.

They are everywhere now that we are having to struggle to find places to advertise.I already collected a STALKER a true one that is so far showing up to my incalls and telling the front desk im there and I'm scamming people.When all I was doing was trying to tell the guy to not shave next time we visot because it bothers my skin.He was p.oed I told him that.Now screening is more important than ever.I will be using AIrBnb the rest of the week to figure out how to get away from this guy without having to change my number and pictures...

If I can ask what is considered a "time waster ?" I call a provider  (BP) to setup a screening to call me back. She never does, yet she's posting looking for clients. Isn't that a time waster? I may either call, text or leave a message, trying to setup  day & time, and no call back is that a timewaster as well ? Just curious. I'm probably setting myself up for constructive criticism. That's okay.

Thanks

1hapyfeller

14 minutes ago, 1hapyfeller said:

I'm probably setting myself up for constructive criticism. That's okay.

Duck! 

6 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

They are everywhere now that we are having to struggle to find places to advertise.I already collected a STALKER a true one that is so far showing up to my incalls and telling the front desk im there and I'm scamming people.When all I was doing was trying to tell the guy to not shave next time we visot because it bothers my skin.He was p.oed I told him that.Now screening is more important than ever.I will be using AIrBnb the rest of the week to figure out how to get away from this guy without having to change my number and pictures...

If you feel he is threatening your safety, call the cops and get a restraining order. Stalking is not something to take lightly.

You ladies are not the only ones dealing with crap. I just had a creep asking me personal questions the other day, and then belittling this business by degrading me on the phone. Never met the dude and he certainly doesn't know me.

Catch one of us ladies that have been around, and we will help. You are not alone in this! Be safe ladies!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

the only way guys are no show is if you dont get their info screening is a must always get is full name ,age occupation work number and what city is org from also google hes number if its throw away phone dont bother .You can also look anyone up on mrnumber .com or verifyhim.com or beenverified .

10 hours ago, Kayleehotchick said:

I would love to know where too.  I had a guy play a time waster game on me yesterday.

Hi Kaylee,

I received some great info from other members, I will PM you with it :)  

10 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Hi Sabrina,

How scary ! I am so sorry that happened to you.  I hope everything gets resolved and you stay safe!

~Emily

3 hours ago, 1hapyfeller said:

If I can ask what is considered a "time waster ?" I call a provider  (BP) to setup a screening to call me back. She never does, yet she's posting looking for clients. Isn't that a time waster? I may either call, text or leave a message, trying to setup  day & time, and no call back is that a timewaster as well ? Just curious. I'm probably setting myself up for constructive criticism. That's okay.

Thanks

1hapyfeller

Hi Hapyfeller,

In my case, I am purely referring to clients that actually schedule time with me and then don't show up, don't call to reschedule, and don't respond to my texts or calls.  I do my best to respond to everyone that contacts me in a respectful manner :)  Sometimes it ends up being an hour or more later, because I am with a client, but I do make an effort! 

Thanks,

Emily

12 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Sabrina, i am a little confused. If i understand correctly you only use hotels or other temporary rental NOT your home. If you change incall locations how does he find you? If he has only harassed you at one location (not to say that is minor!!) moving incall should throw him off. If he is whack enough to find you after that probably do need to report as Samantha suggested above.

Or you could .... Oh i dont know ..... visit springs for a while. ;) JK.  Sorta.

12 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

PM sent. Yes...make sure you screen, screen, screen! Never let your guard down.

To me..it seems a hotel might be safer for you due to the cameras, more secure, etc. I don't think I would stay in an unfamiliar house if I was worried about my safety. 

Had you ever seen this guy multiple times? 

2 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I'm not worried about my safety HE IS JUST making my incalls from a hotel harder...

Oh ok...that is good to hear..still very frustrating.

13 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I'm not worried about my safety HE IS JUST making my incalls from a hotel harder...

All hotels or the hotel where you meet him?

14 minutes ago, Wendy Whitney said:

All hotels or the hotel where you meet him?

Well he found me at my new hotel I was using the next day...I'm no longer in hotels at all...

Thanks to both Emily and TopNotch for your feed back it's appreciated ! Enjoy your day

1hapyfeller