AnaBeau

No Honor or Integrity???? You be the judge

35 posts in this topic

op, did you earn your red wings at the session? :D

Edited by Mr.Pink

24 minutes ago, Wendy Whitney said:

Exactly. Calling her on the board wasn't necessary. I understand the OP's frustration and she could have voiced her concerns without naming names.

BTW, thank you to Mod that XXX'd out the name

^^Agree^^

Yes, thank you Mod for XXX'ing out the name...I was just in my own little world...typing along. 

21 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

op, did you earn your red wings at the session? :D

I had my top 5 people, in my head  on who was going to ask this question or make a comment...I was just waiting for the moment!! Hahaha 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Some of my very best sessions have occurred when referred by one provider to another. For which I have quite grateful when next I saw the referring provider. 

Yes, it's excellent business practice. 

Yes, I agree...it goes both ways...some of my best clients were referred to me from a provider. I love it...sharing is caring!!

24 minutes ago, Alexa Rayne said:

I had my top 5 people, in my head  on who was going to ask this question or make a comment...I was just waiting for the moment!! Hahaha 

i confess, my mind is always in the gutter. :rolleyes: but you were also thinking about it too......so..... :D

Edited by Mr.Pink

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

i confess, my mind is always in the gutter. :rolleyes: but you were also thinking about it too......so..... :D

Oohhhh..if only you guys had a penny for each of my thoughts...every one of you could afford to become a worldwide hobbyist...Full Time!! :D

I have used all my reputations for the day...I'm so sad...there are several great responses lately!!