AnaBeau

No Honor or Integrity???? You be the judge

35 posts in this topic

I ended up meeting with xxxxxx for coffee. We actually even hung out, went shopping. Then the next day I join her at her incall to see a clien.  The next day my personal phone numbers given out to a client. A client of hers. When I call her and tell her,  “you just give that person my personal number”!  Which you can google & get my address my name etc. She then tells me that she is on her period!!!  And she's bleeding profusely and asks should she Rrefer all of her clients to me. Of course I said no why would you do that!  I mean really who does that?????  Unless they're quitting, or you're trying to set somebody up.?.? maybe. I became extremely sick to my stomach,  when I noticed that she posted every two hours that day!!!  And has also posted today!!!!  Now I just want to say one thing, if you get in trouble and the police tell you if you set people up you you will receive a lighter or no repercussions at all.  Or a much of a lighter sentence. they are lying to you. No matter what you did you just fucked three people or two or however many you decide to set up.to go I have one more person howeverMManny you decide to set up. The bottom line we shouldwe should have one another back!!!!!  Not stabbing each other in the back,  But I guess in the end you just can't trust anybody ever I've totally lost all faith in mankind!!!!  So a pretty well-known person pretty expensive rates,   You maybe paying a higher rate to go to jail.  

What Stevie said.

And this just goes to show that the "don't give out your personal information" camp's advice needs to apply to ASP to ASP interactions as well: never know when an ASP might save the information in their phone and forward the wrong number, name, etc. Stick with the burner number.

C'mon guys let's not try and defuse the situation.  I'd like to see where this goes.

8 hours ago, AnaBeau said:

I ended up meeting with Audrey for coffee. We actually even hung out, went shopping. Then the next day I join her at her incall to see a clien.  The next day my personal phone numbers given out to a client. A client of hers. When I call her and tell her,  “you just give that person my personal number”!  Which you can google & get my address my name etc. She then tells me that she is on her period!!!  And she's bleeding profusely and asks should she Rrefer all of her clients to me. Of course I said no why would you do that!  I mean really who does that?????  Unless they're quitting, or you're trying to set somebody up.?.? maybe. I became extremely sick to my stomach,  when I noticed that she posted every two hours that day!!!  And has also posted today!!!!  Now I just want to say one thing, if you get in trouble and the police tell you if you set people up you you will receive a lighter or no repercussions at all.  Or a much of a lighter sentence. they are lying to you. No matter what you did you just fucked three people or two or however many you decide to set up.to go I have one more person howeverMManny you decide to set up. The bottom line we shouldwe should have one another back!!!!!  Not stabbing each other in the back,  But I guess in the end you just can't trust anybody ever I've totally lost all faith in mankind!!!!  So a pretty well-known person pretty expensive rates,   You maybe paying a higher rate to go to jail.  

AnaBeau, 

Sorry for  your frustration with your new friend. I am sure she had very good intentions to giving out your "WORK" phone number and she possibly got confused and gave the wrong number!! I am sure it was not intentional!!! By any means not!  I am seriously feeling your anger and frustration pretty lady! Yes, you are also top dollar! I am sure you are also worth every penny too! 

Have a beautiful weekend! Sending reiki your way from my provider heart to yours! 

Kisses, 

Kali :wub:

I agree with what Mr Pink said.

No - kidding - sorry that happened Ana

...but damn Pink!  Funny!  I'm stealing it!

15 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

just Cuz she gave you one of her clients doesn't mean she was trying to set you up

You have totally missed the point. It went right over your head. It's the fact that I don't know if this was one of her clients!!!!  It was a gentleman,  she referred to me because she was unable to work!!  But posted all day every two hours...  And the day we saw a client together she  didn't seem to have a problem mixing numbers up!!  What about Just My Name????   He found her add Shirley he could've found my ad!   Also offering jury for all of her clients to me. Now that is just professional suicide. What really makes me frustrated, is that she blatantly lied about being not able to work! posting all day that day and the next day. That's my frustration my friend

8 minutes ago, AnaBeau said:

He found her add Shirley he could've found my ad!  

Hard to say why she did what she did, but stop calling me Shirley.

1 minute ago, Mustang87 said:

Sorry to poke fun at a serious issues, but I couldn't resist.

38 minutes ago, AnaBeau said:

... What really makes me frustrated, is that she blatantly lied about being not able to work! posting all day that day and the next day. That's my frustration my friend

Not being able to work because Aunt Flo visits or otherwise being under the weather, does not preclude posting on the boards. It could actually be a release from the boredom of sitting home alone.

This does not absolve her for the number confusion. Yes, telling her clients to look you up would have been the right thing to do. 

you have worked with her so you know she is legit, why would she set you up? maybe you know she was caught up? why would you make those accusations why she did this because it doesn't make sense to.

I agree with Stevie. What happened to you was not done intentionally. While It feels like an injustice please remember it is human to error. And when we are sick, stressed, upset emotionally...It becomes very easy to screw up with letting your guard down. Frustrating as hell! I know and I think you need to realize how spacey you can become due to being under the weather. Especially when you have your period! 

Audrey is your friend. True friends forgive and move on. I am sure no other clients will contact you through your personal line again.Very  good advice on keeping your personal line VERY private. 😀

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Regardless of intent, or lack thereof, in our community we simply cannot afford imbecilic brain cramps like this.

Here is all I am going to say on this.

I don't give out my personal info to anyone in the business until I truly know that person is trustworthy. I can count on one hand how many people have received it. This saves me these kind of headaches. This goes for my email, real name, home address, facebook, etc.

I also back up calls I get from guys that were "referred". If they say they saw Suzy Q. I ask how she would know you, and call her to confirm that she did, in fact, meet that person. If not, then on to another. Not every referral is reliable, and it is our job to screen and make the decision on who we see. Remember that just because someone refers you doesn't mean that you are automatically going to see that provider. Connections, wants, and needs are different with everyone.

I advertise almost all the time so that my face is regularly seen. I know other ladies that do this too. That doesn't always mean I am available. I do have a life, and I am sure other ladies do too. This is one just one reason for all the posts. Only she knows.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 1/13/2017 at 4:48 PM, petey-9950 said:

?????   What is she talking about?

Is English a second language for you?

On 1/13/2017 at 5:05 PM, MrBigShot said:

Translation please

What language would you prefer?  This is pretty lucid English.  How about Croatian?

On 1/13/2017 at 6:02 PM, Casey Hart said:

I'm so lost

You 'll fit in nicely with most folks here.

10 hours ago, jus12pla said:

I agree with what Mr Pink said.

No - kidding - sorry that happened Ana

...but damn Pink!  Funny!  I'm stealing it!

Two pinheads for the price of one.  Priceless!

21 hours ago, AnaBeau said:

You have totally missed the point. It went right over your head.

Sorry, I misplaced my ASP decoder ring that allows me to decode rants in streams of consciousness.

15 hours ago, Paul Pudenda said:

Two pinheads for the price of one.  Priceless!

Wow,  You posted 5 times and tried to insult 6 people. (applause, applause)

Troll much?  My comment was about the funny picture - but if you keep calling me names I'm going to tell the teacher.

Honestly, part of this is the OP's fault. NEVER give out your personal phone number, that is professional and personal suicide. We have stage names and work numbers for a reason - to protect our private life.

I think the OP is blowing this out of proportion. The OP has been to Audrey's incall, so to think she is trying to set up the OP is quite far fetched. 

17 minutes ago, Wendy Whitney said:

Honestly, part of this is the OP's fault. NEVER give out your personal phone number, that is professional and personal suicide. We have stage names and work numbers for a reason - to protect our private life.

I think the OP is blowing this out of proportion. The OP has been to Audrey's incall, so to think she is trying to set up the OP is quite far fetched. 

And as they say about e-mails and texts and applies to board posts too - if you are pissed don't hit send until you are not anymore and have re-read it.  Saved my ass many, many times. :cool:

If both ladies have hung out on a personal level and the OP has seen a client at Audrey's incall...I HIGHLY doubt there was a set up in the making. 

I work with a couple of ladies and YES, we refer clients to each other....often! It is a GREAT business practice actually...We are able to build a solid rapport and trust amongst each other and our clients.

When/If  "Aunt Flo" is visiting, if we are traveling, or just happen not to be working that day...we refer our clients to each other....Why??? Because this IS a business and we feel it is better for our clients to be served versus not to be served AND for at least one of us ladies to make some dinero $$$...We each have a very different skill set, look, and personality...we appreciate our differences, focus on each other strengths, and are able to provide a variety to our clients without feeling like someone is always out to get us! 

Maybe, just maybe, Audrey noticed your great traits, maybe she fully trusted you, and felt you could compliment each other by working as a Duo and sharing clients when the other was feeling down. Win-win for all!!

There is enough drama, negativity, and false perceptions that surrounds each and every one of us in this industry...Seems to me...You were lucky to have found an ally, a partner, and a friend in Audrey!

AnaBeau...If I were you...I would try and save your friendship....pick up the phone and give her a call...maybe apologize for acting so emotional versus thinking/speaking consciously...just calmly explain your concerns.

I do agree with you and I do understand your frustration...the smallest mistakes can be detrimental in this business, from not properly screening, to accidentally saying your real name in a duo session, to sending the incorrect phone number to a client...but at the end of the day...human mistakes happen! 

I really hope you and Audrey communicate and continue to build together because friendships should never be taken for granted! Our TOB community needs strength right now...it's hard enough out there!!

Besos!!

27 minutes ago, Alexa Rayne said:

I work with a couple of ladies and YES, we refer clients to each other....often! It is a GREAT business practice actually...We are able to build a solid rapport and trust amongst each other and our clients. ...

Some of my very best sessions have occurred when referred by one provider to another. For which I have quite grateful when next I saw the referring provider. 

Yes, it's excellent business practice. 

1 hour ago, Alexa Rayne said:

There is enough drama, negativity, and false perceptions that surrounds each and every one of us in this industry...Seems to me...You were lucky to have found an ally, a partner, and a friend in XXXX!

AnaBeau...If I were you...I would try and save your friendship....pick up the phone and give her a call...maybe apologize for acting so emotional versus thinking/speaking consciously...just calmly explain your concerns.

Exactly. Calling her on the board wasn't necessary. I understand the OP's frustration and she could have voiced her concerns without naming names.

BTW, thank you to Mod that XXX'd out the name

Edited by Wendy Whitney