Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coschristi

Hidden forum posts?

3 posts in this topic

And when I go to post anything it says "has to be approved by a moderator". I searched TOS, Rules & did site search & I can't find any information. Thank you for your time

Edited by coschristi

Being as I am in the same boat as you, read this as speculation and not fact. "Back in the Day, as they say", TOB was completely unmoderated and posters did not even need to register.  I will leave it to you to imagine the many directions THAT took!  I would speculate that NOW, new registrants, such as yourself an I,  experience a..."probationary period" for lack of a better term.  In other words, our posts are moderated for awhile to make sure we are not trouble making dip shits.  Just a guess. How long, in terms of time, or posts that is, would naturally be unknown, and possibly discretionary on a case to case basis. Kinda makes sense since the average, run of the mill, flame thrower toting, agitator, troll-bucket would tend to lack the patience for that period. Best guess on your query....

Thank you for your reply! I did suspect something of the sort & it would make sense. Additionally with BP "closed" my timing was awful; they are likely overwhelmed with new members trying to be heard. Hmmm; I wonder if it's a set amount of time or a "as soon as I can get to it" type thing? It's kind of funny in an ironic way as I was here waaaay back too. In fact I think I was one of the original posting Lady’s when they very first started up. RT from Sowet banned me because I tried to post a pic & he thought I was "hacking" him! Oh well, it shouldn't be too much longer; thank you again.