Bora Bora

Sorry, but Water Sex Is Wildly Overrated

19 posts in this topic

It is true that it's not always good for the vagina but water sex is fun! Except in hot tubs, DO NOT HAVE SEX IN HOT TUBS!! Higher temps and different chemicals used means NASTY. I just make sure to keep the oil based lube around when having water sex, keep condoms close to the shower and don't let any shower or bath products near my cooch.

20 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

DO NOT HAVE SEX IN HOT TUBS!! Higher temps and different chemicals used means NASTY.

What do you mean by nasty? like gross or bad for your health?

What about underwater snorkle jobs? But you don't get a snorkle.

Absolutely not!  Shower sex is great fun -- you just have to remember to bring the lube!

Shower Sex.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

It's both, I like hot tubs but in general they are pretty gross. They don't have the chlorine being pumped through them like swimming pools do.

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

It means that the germs are just multiplying and if you want a serious yeast infection go for it.

I'll pass thank you

No to the hot tub unless it is your own personal tub, and you maintain it. Showers are fun, but as Kaos said, "Bring the lube!" Use silicone base...works wonders!

Water sex is an adventure. Just remember to play safe.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I must disagree with the OP article.  Water sex is GREAT.  Have done it many times in the pool, as well as in the Carribean.  I would concur, though, that in a hot tub, the risks are higher, and I've never done that.  Otherwise.......     boobs in water????   YES PLEASE.

I've only done it in the ocean, but that was fun.  I remember one time after a dive in Cozumel a young lady and I went out to some neck-deep water and after skinny dipping a bit, enjoyed a real nice impression of fish swimming through the tunnel.  Had never seen her before the dive, and never saw her again afterwards, ahh to be young.  Probably much more sanitary than a hotel hot-tub. 

Honestly shower sex scares the shit out of me. I keep imagining one of us slipping and busting our head open. How often does that thought come into your minds?

Edited by Guest0769

12 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

To each his own. I think water sex is great as foreplay and ambiance. However, it has limited utility and lots of downside beyond setting a mood. I think the author presents a largely spot on perspective. Public hot tubs; ugh! Not on a bet. And if you've got any consideration for your partner, keep her the hell away from that breeding pond. That part about water decreasing lubrication and increasing friction? Ive come away from a shower experience looking like one of those pink pickled polish sausages. As for recreating the beach scene in From Here To Eternity? Youll need to scour your dick with extra fine sandpaper 10 minutes a day for a month to get in shape.  

Now as to the ambience: after a day at the beach, nothing's better than those tropical breezes drifting over some cool 1000count sheets, a lazy ceiling fan and coconut scented oils to finish what the water started. 

Edited by Happymon

Hot tub...been there, done that, had a hell of lot of fun.

Shower...been there, done that, with water jetting into the eyes, not a lot of fun...but then again with the right lady who knows.

Pre-Nuru and post-Nuru showers where the ASP scrubs you down slowly from head to toe (and then you wash her down) are pretty damn fun.

Perhaps I'm just temperature sensitive, but it never worked for me. Water battles the lube, and hot tubs fry my bacon and boil my eggs.....not a great recipe.

On 1/12/2017 at 0:58 PM, SultryKitten said:

No to the hot tub unless it is your own personal tub, and you maintain it. Showers are fun, but as Kaos said, "Bring the lube!" Use silicone base...works wonders!

Water sex is an adventure. Just remember to play safe.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I would have to agree with you on this , never a public hot tub EVER! I have my own and test the water twice a week, it's not hard to keep it where it needs to be and really enjoy using it almost every night of the week, but I can't imagine how nasty the water in a public hot tub might get....yuck.

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Admiral C said:

Perhaps I'm just temperature sensitive, but it never worked for me. Water battles the lube, and hot tubs fry my bacon and boil my eggs.....not a great recipe.

Too funny! We don't want you making breakfast in the hot tub, Admiral C.