Bosnian Bombshell

Hobbyists: Where else do you browse?

13 posts in this topic

I have only visited Denver once but was curious what other hobbling sites are most popular here? I'm from Oregon & TNA is well used but not so much here so I was just curious where else you all look for your next encounter ;) 

Also, I'm fairly new to using this site, is there anything I can do or add to my profile/posting to make me more verified & credible on here? lol I've got dozens of great reviews on other sites but I rarely ever get contacted from here much & thought maybe I'm missing something lol thanks for reading! 

Xoxo

You're looking good so far, you and your ad. You've linked your P411 and ECCIE profiles and your ad is clear and descriptive. Since TOB is Colorado specific, its harder to get more reviews on here. Perhaps put the word out there that you'd like TOB reviewers to review you and I'm sure someone on the lookout for a session would oblige. Good luck!

15 hours ago, Bosnian Bombshell said:

Also, I'm fairly new to using this site, is there anything I can do or add to my profile/posting to make me more verified & credible on here? lol I've got dozens of great reviews on other sites but I rarely ever get contacted from here much & thought maybe I'm missing something lol thanks for reading! 

Xoxo

I think you will now and probably even moreso if you participate in the discussion. Best of luck to you

Welcome to the Show!

To add to ironman318's list, I've found P411 and TER are quite active in Colorado as well as around the country (I travel a lot).  But there are regional boards that are more active, like TNA for the Pacific Northwest.  Another example is nightshift.co for the SF bay area.

2 hours ago, cuddlybear99 said:

To add to ironman318's list, I've found P411 and TER are quite active in Colorado as well as around the country (I travel a lot).  But there are regional boards that are more active, like TNA for the Pacific Northwest.  Another example is nightshift.co for the SF bay area.

Girls can't post on TER huh? How do they get exposure on there then? Also, thanks for your input it's greatly appreciated. 

34 minutes ago, Bosnian Bombshell said:

Girls can't post on TER huh? How do they get exposure on there then? Also, thanks for your input it's greatly appreciated. 

Pm sent to you 

5 hours ago, Bosnian Bombshell said:

I guess you'd have to ask a client if they are on there and write a review.  It does not strike me as easy to get established there.  TER is heavily review-focused and not so much a two-way street like here or TNA.  The full reviews are only visible to VIP (paying/active) members and I'm not sure if providers can see the full VIP section (juicy detail) of the reviews.  But they have a detailed whats-offered and rating system that is appealing from a client perspective and is searchable, i.e., to quickly find what your looking for.  (FWIW, I disagree with some aspects of their rating system).  And I've never seen rebuttals to bad reviews (or kudos for good reviews), so it's a client-focused biz model with no visible provider input.  And I'm sure none of this helps you weed out trolls. :(

On 1/11/2017 at 11:11 PM, raul said:

You're looking good so far, you and your ad. You've linked your P411 and ECCIE profiles and your ad is clear and descriptive. Since TOB is Colorado specific, its harder to get more reviews on here. Perhaps put the word out there that you'd like TOB reviewers to review you and I'm sure someone on the lookout for a session would oblige. Good luck!

That's what I've started doing for visitors to our lovely state.  Welcome I say, and come again !  ;-)

NightShift for California central valley. ECCIE for Texas.

Edited by citori40
added info

For boards, pretty much TOB for Colorado, TER for the east coast, them eccie for the south and midwest. Ave-X in Virginia, but that is limited.

For verification sites, P411 is pretty reliable everywhere. Not sure what is happening with the new Date-Check with the new format and fee structure. With so few ladies that transferred, they may have killed it.