SultryKitten

Inquiring Minds...

32 posts in this topic

So back to the original question...  Samantha, I think given the BP crap you ladies are dealing with and the influx of uninformative ads we gents are dealing with, this idea has some definite merit. It is somewhat easy to figure out the contributors vs. the fly-by-nighters so far.  However, I think there are some that would be in the "circle of trust" (can't use COT as that means something else, right?) that aren't necessarily on the forums much.  Helping us gents find our way around is very appreciated by some of us at least.  How to keep that info from being misused by those that are less then gentlemanly might be something to think about too.  Still interested in the process and outcome for sure!

On 1/9/2017 at 2:16 PM, SultryKitten said:

I have been seriously thinking of setting up a "friend" page on my website with that thought in mind. Thoughts?

I think the key word here is  "FRIEND". As many have mentioned before it's a tricky thing to give a recommendation or a reference. But if you really know the other woman in real life, like a friend or almost like a friend then, having both of you recommending each other in your own websites could create a trusted network, good both for you and for the gents.