Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raul

411 on Lola (Fitness Model)

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

I would consider that to be a good idea. To me your comment reads somewhere between threatening and foolish.....unless you are actually a really attractive girl with good reviews.

I think you are on to something here. :/

18 hours ago, Kilo said:

[Y]ou guys continue to call me names, yet you won't meet me in the flesh. LOL what do you consider that to be? If you would like to meet this troll in person, just shoot me a nice or nasty private message...

No interest in meeting you, bud. None. Not what this site is about.

What it IS about is meeting available providers & having some idea from others' experience about what my visit might look like.

18 hours ago, Kilo said:

I will keep my BEAUTIFUL/LOVELY ENCOUNTER with LOLA all to myself.

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner. If you were willing to share info you might be adding value to this discussion.

Think of it this way: I know intimate details about the service level of my sugar baby. But I "keep my BEAUTIFUL/LOVELY ENCOUNTER with [SB] all to myself."  She is not available to share, so a review would be of no use to the community. You know intimate details of the service level of a provider that is available to share, info that IS of use to the community. You review... but share no details. We got it: you met her and think she is traditionally hot. You refuse to tell what she does BCD. Understood.

Please do not get upset that you are treated with less appreciation than you seem to think you deserve when you are abrasive and add little to no info.

On 1/9/2017 at 1:29 AM, Kilo said:

Wendy if you think I am from their agency, contact my providers that I have reviewed, then come back and post what they told you.

Well, looking at your reviews, you never reviewed Lola. But in the reviews you did submit, you indicated what activities took place. If you wanted to help make Lola look legit in the hobby community, you should have submitted a review on her :-)

I don't know if you are from the agency, there are just several red flags in this thread. I worked for the same Agency Lola works for, and a lot does not add up and I know how they tend to operate.

Admiral C, you are assuming my friend. Meeting me in the flesh and talking to a person can give you a total different perspective versus you reading a comment and assuming. I am not a girl but I do find myself in front, underneath and in back of them quite often.

Hi Kilo. aka Cedric....come on now, this is just weak. And laughable. And no, by my definition of in shape, she is not, good shape, sure. 

11 hours ago, abigailfox said:

Hi Kilo. aka Cedric....come on now, this is just weak. And laughable. And no, by my definition of in shape, she is not, good shape, sure. 

Or his brother...

3 hours ago, Wendy Whitney said:

Or his brother...

Cedric or his brother.....I just KNOW we are missing some GOOOOD backstory here!!

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas................I am not Cedric or his brother. Have a wonderful day LOL......

2 hours ago, abigailfox said:

Kilo is on my ass. I'm terrified. Stay out my pms son.

?????

Decode please.

12 minutes ago, inkspot said:

?????

Decode please.

My decoder ring says: Ms Fox is getting PMs from Kilo. She feels stalked and frightened.

3 hours ago, abigailfox said:

Sent me a PM as well. Just tell him to mind his own business and not concern himself with your responses on the Board. I'll kick his ass for Abigal :-)

6 hours ago, abigailfox said:

You should be having this conversation with The Mods!

6 hours ago, pfunk said:

My decoder ring says: Ms Fox is getting PMs from Kilo. She feels stalked and frightened.

Eh, my guess is she's being a tad sarcastic about being terrified.