MAG

Stepping away

21 posts in this topic

Up at 2:00 AM (way too much binge-watching) -- expected to find fishndude online, where are ya?

Anyway, a few weeks ago a good friend said something that stuck with me -- when it's no longer fun, it's time to move on.  To what I'm sure may be the delight of a few folks (maybe more than a few :)), I say:

Adieu, adios, auf wienerschnitzel :D.......and HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!!!!!

705909c468b0fedadf4a20b883818858.jpg

I do sincerely hope you find your fun and happy. Take care and have a fantastic 2017!🎉🎊

Are you finally going to take that job guarding a mythical bridge? Or have you accepted employment with a foreign faction and will now be psychologically torturing unsuspecting fools?

"I never really liked you much, but ......"  Now who said that again lol?  Tip of hat for always saying what you mean, even if we sometimes disagreed.

But now how exactly is spending time with, laughing with and having sex with beautiful younger women not fun anymore????

I wish you well and trust you know the way back.

8 hours ago, MAG said:

...-- when it's no longer fun, it's time to move on... 

MAG, I've said this for years, not just about hobbying, but any project.  I too will miss your blunt opinions whether I agree with or not.   Good luck!

Mag, take care of yourself and thank you for your contributions, even if they were not to everyone's liking. I'm sure you will be just fine. Feel free to say hi sometime.

Well gee, mags. It's all fun and games until somebody gets butt hurt. I didn't figure you to be that somebody to get butt hurt. Sayonara🍀

Never had much interaction with you but I enjoyed your posts my not have  agreed with them but at least they gave good for thought good luck to you where ever you my journey 

TOB is Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like but you

can never leave

It is always unfortunate to see a contributor leave for whatever reason. Didn't necessarily agree with some of your posts but they did cause lively debate.

Well I didn't get a chance to say hello so here is my hello and goodbye...Hope you pop in once in a while..Your quite interesting (at least from recent post)

Love Sabrina Lynn

…But…But…who’s gonna fight with Luthy, actually you and I already discussed this. I can’t because…

1. I haven’t the intellect required.

2. Far short on the vocabulary and understanding of it. I actually Google certain words.

3. Being 5’6” I’m also short on wit.

4. I’d lose every time. 

You need to check in occasionally just to keep her in line IMO. Peace!

19 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

TOB is Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like but you

can never leave

LOL.... I love this song👄😈 it was nice reading some of your input to the forums....good luck on your new adventures in life👄

Edited by Bella Marie

Best Wishes Mag onto new adventures in life you go! I too took a five year hiatus. Funny how life has way of making you revisit and reflect and eventually relive.

Sorry to see a straight shooter leave.  I enjoyed your no-nonsense and straight to the point outlook.  Be well and happy.

Mag, you gotta do what feels right, and like you said, "When it's no longer fun, it's time to move on." This is a hobby, and when you lose the "joie de vivre" then it is time to find passion in something else. Good luck and take care.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Maybe Mag is moving on from contributing to TOB but not saying goodbye to the hobby?  It's not clear to me what he thought was no longer fun and what he's saying goodbye to. Maybe he's still going to share $ and dick with the ladies?

On 1/6/2017 at 6:26 PM, fishndude57 said:

…But…But…who’s gonna fight with Luthy, actually you and I already discussed this. I can’t because…

1. I haven’t the intellect required.

2. Far short on the vocabulary and understanding of it. I actually Google certain words.

3. Being 5’6” I’m also short on wit.

4. I’d lose every time. 

You need to check in occasionally just to keep her in line IMO. Peace!

This is only part of the story. I know you're being humorous and I agree with a, b & d because I'm in the same boat. Not sure if any height would be helpful when reading, interpreting and fully understanding her posts...I'm 5'11" and I'm not tall enough to be out of the " short on wit" grouping when it comes to matching intellect with Lucy.

Also disagree that anyone here should attempt to "keep her in line". It's not necessary to do so at all, IMHO.

WHO is Mag ?? Hmm, guess I missed out.

Edited by JRWolfe
spelling typo