JezzikaRabbit

gentlemen please read

23 posts in this topic

This is jezzika rabbit there is a girl named Babs Bunny using my credentials to gain clientelle i do not Approve of this she is not part of my Business Thank you Xoxo Jezzika Rabbit 

17 hours ago, JezzikaRabbit said:

This is jezzika rabbit there is a girl named Babs Bunny using my credentials to gain clientelle i do not Approve of this she is not part of my Business Thank you Xoxo Jezzika Rabbit 

How do you mean she's using your credentials? Has she stolen your photos?

She is robbing clients this is not my doing she is not part of my business i swear

To obey forum rules, I cannot accuse a person of wrongdoing, and saying that someone robbed me would seem to count as that. So I won't say that she did. I'll instead say that I'm submitting a review on the subject. Babs said in her ad that she's JezzikaRabbit's partner, and says the same thing during the session, but I saw zero evidence of that. 

Is there an ad of some sort we can flag? I am guessing it's on BP?

5 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Is there an ad of some sort we can flag? I am guessing it's on BP?

Yes, it's on BP.  I am not sure if it is kosher to put the link here.

8 minutes ago, JezzikaRabbit said:

Yes its on bp

I found it and flagged it a bunch of times hopefully others will flag it too and it comes down.

JezzikaRabbit I am not seeing anything posted on BP from either you or this other lady? Hope that everything got resolved for you!!! Let us know! 

Tried to flag it but the anti-spam/robot app wouldn't let me from my phone. Also what's with these providers in COS saying they are recommended by another provider. Even with all the fakes on BP in Denver, I've never seen that sort of scam. There are many who claim they have reviews or are "friends" of another provider but never recommended.

jezzika rabbit  I did find your ad very nice! Can't seem to find her ad? I will keep looking. 

18 hours ago, TheOlderGentleman said:

To obey forum rules, I cannot accuse a person of wrongdoing, and saying that someone robbed me would seem to count as that. So I won't say that she did. I'll instead say that I'm submitting a review on the subject. Babs said in her ad that she's JezzikaRabbit's partner, and says the same thing during the session, but I saw zero evidence of that. 

She posted a few minutes on Colorado Springs BP still making that same claim.

She has aad on bp nothing but the best put me to the test this is not my people shes robbing people

14 minutes ago, JezzikaRabbit said:

She has aad on bp nothing but the best put me to the test this is not my people shes robbing people

I believe that most of the Springs guys that frequent this board are well aware of you and your outstanding reputation and are pretty unlikely to put any stock what-so-ever in her ads that imply some connection.  However, to reach the majority of folks that frequent BP - most of who don't know this place even exists - would probably require posting a BP "public service" ad disavowing any connection to this bitch.  Just a thought.

15 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Tried to flag it but the anti-spam/robot app wouldn't let me from my phone. Also what's with these providers in COS saying they are recommended by another provider. Even with all the fakes on BP in Denver, I've never seen that sort of scam. There are many who claim they have reviews or are "friends" of another provider but never recommended.

I would urge picking your words carefully cause this makes it sound like shady dealings are the norm down south.  I assume that was not your intent, and the vast majority of ladies in Springs - ignoring the pass through BP'ers - are wonderful and above this kind of crap.  I have only seen BP ads directly reference another provider one other time (excluding obviously when offering two fors) and in that case it was legit.  There is one shady one that manages to change her name to whatever new lady is "hot" at the time (ie a new lady with an outstanding first review) and it appears intended to take advantage of that "latest new thing" action before guys are familiar enough to know it is a scam and NOT the lady whose review just kicked little head into overdrive.

Ty gr8 owl i dunno what to do have had no issues in this industry til this girl popped up have great reviews and never ever robbed my fellow clients pretty upset shes putting my name in all of her ads saying i approved hell no i dont approve of this bitch 

7 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I would urge picking your words carefully cause this makes it sound like shady dealings are the norm down south.  I assume that was not your intent, and the vast majority of ladies in Springs - ignoring the pass through BP'ers - are wonderful and above this kind of crap.  I have only seen BP ads directly reference another provider one other time (excluding obviously when offering two fors) and in that case it was legit.  There is one shady one that manages to change her name to whatever new lady is "hot" at the time (ie a new lady with an outstanding first review) and it appears intended to take advantage of that "latest new thing" action before guys are familiar enough to know it is a scam and NOT the lady whose review just kicked little head into overdrive.

I wasn't meaning to impugn the integrity of vast majority of ladies down south. I just found it curious that several ladies that posted in last few months stated that they were approved or recommended by a provider that had stellar reviews. I'm not referring to those who stated they have partners to engage in the session. I had never seen that type of posting or scamming  up here is all I meant to say. To your comment about only seeing it one other time, I've seen it at least twice, with this one being the 3rd time. I never saw the ladies in question because I wanted to see reviews before venturing in that direction.

On her TOB profile under her website has a link for the ad that says "JezzikaRabbit approves"

Maybe Admins can help you get that part removed from this site.

Good luck beautiful!

On 1/6/2017 at 3:58 PM, Laci French said:

On her TOB profile under her website has a link for the ad that says "JezzikaRabbit approves"

Maybe Admins can help you get that part removed from this site.

Good luck beautiful!

There are two reasons this thread has stayed active;

1. Verified provider with reviews
  2. Verified reviewer.

With that said the BP link should remain in the Ad account one can click on that Ad & research.

As noted contacting BP & flagging the posted Ad and/or jezzika rabbit contacts Babs Bunny to remove the false claim.

The BP Ad could be removed but she may only come back under a new identity & different phone number.

I flagged it as well because um NO. Most of the ladies here in town are fantastic as their reviews state. We do not need some trashy girl messing around down here. Jessica, I'm very sorry this has happened. Please keep us updated.