Kandi Apple

In response to references

7 posts in this topic

It is in the best interest to verify that the provider that is asking me for a reference is reputable. "A good girl"

This is for the safety of the inquiring client.

I feel like there's a lot of ladies out there whom's intentions are not necessarily good, they're just in it for the money or to rip somebody off. 

This is why I do research and read the providers ads and read their reviews. I give myself a peace of mind to know that I am referring the client to a decent provider also.

If a client has actually made it through the door and met me, it usually means he's pretty good dude. Don't get me wrong some slip through the cracks.

When a provider asks me for a reference on one of my prior clients that did not behave or was a bad experience I explaine why I would not see them again.

All of this takes time which explains why it may be about an hour before I can respond or an hour and a half if I am busy.

Now if I receive a text it's also going to be longer because my phone is out of sight and out of mind for this business. It is strictly a message phone.

I hope this sheds some insight on providers that are reference friendly.

Kisses

Edited by Kandi Apple
Spelling

That's funny I get all kinds of out of state ladies texting me about one person over and over.At first it really didn't bother me,but after I started getting about 5 a day I started doing the same..reading reviews and advertising on the ladies just to make sure they are the ones safe.It's a shame some see fit to ruin someone's OCCUPATION!

When reaching out asking for a reference please identify yourself and a thank you is always appreciated.:D

I have found that when being courteous, providing as much information as possible to jog a ladies memory, allowing ample time for response, and a thank you works wonders. Both Laci and Kandi have been very helpful, thank you ladies.

Newer gent question for you fine ladies.  I have references that I asked politely to be a reference.  Now they are loaded on my profile.  When I click the share references button with you, should I be giving them a heads up every time?  Just not sure what you see on your side.  Or if you know they are legit and have been around TOB a while, is that enough and you don't need to call them?

Also, should I share TOB , P411, or both? (Assuming you are on both of course)  Just don't want to blow up your inboxes if it is not necessary...

Thanks!

Anthony

On 1/13/2017 at 9:56 AM, AnthointheAM said:

Also, should I share TOB , P411, or both? (Assuming you are on both of course)  Just don't want to blow up your inboxes if it is not necessary...

Thanks!

Anthony

Only give your P411 ID info out through the P411 system when contacting providers.