CandiO

Get Your Cowgirl On, Ladies!

8 posts in this topic

WELCOME STOCKMEN ! Giddy-up

Lots of fine generous gentlemen in town the next 2 weeks that deserve the superior hospitality only Denver ladies can provide! Hope everyone has a profitable month and watch out where ya step. Yeee-Ha

YEA HAW..... I LOVE BEING A CG..... KISSES ..... I'LL SAVE A HORSE ANYTIME....muah

Ladies,

It is a great event!  And you can meet and network with new people from all around!!!!!   However,  please be safe!!!!!   Make sure you verify references, etc....  ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT!!!!   This is an event that comes to this town,  and LE's  presence is high and alert!

I'm no cowboy, but I'm willing to invest in an extremely large belt buckle if it makes a difference!

12 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I'm no cowboy, but I'm willing to invest in an extremely large belt buckle if it makes a difference!

On the circuit non champion buckles (purchased) are call Tombstones over a dead peckers.

4 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

On the circuit non champion buckles (purchased) are call Tombstones over a dead peckers.

Thanks for that  heads up... ;)

Be EXTRA safe ladies,this is the favorite time of the year for the guys with a handcuff fetish.