Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Had quite the scare, but I'm back.

15 posts in this topic

Well I had some super serious non hobby related stuff happen in my life, but I have returned! I hope everyone is doing good, and I'm glad to be back on the boards.  I fell completely off the radar, got a non hobby related job, however i missed it.  I hope everyone has been doing good, and enjoyed the new year.  Anyone have any fun resolutions? 

Welcome back! Personally I've resolved to give up morals. So far so good!

My resolution was to give up all my anger and rage.  I already accomplished this, haven't driven through Denver traffic hahah. 

Welcome back! Sounds like you've had a whirlwind couple of months away from us all. Glad you found your way back to TOB with your life and wits intact.

Best of luck with your resolution. Mine is to have more debauchery in my life and in this wonderful thrill ride we call "Hobby"

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

Welcome back! Sounds like you've had a whirlwind couple of months away from us all. Glad you found your way back to TOB with your life and wits intact.

Best of luck with your resolution. Mine is to have more debauchery in my life and in this wonderful thrill ride we call "Hobby"

Lol...CG UP!

9 hours ago, Casey Hart said:

My resolution was to give up all my anger and rage.  I already accomplished this, haven't driven through Denver traffic hahah. 

Yes, I had a similar resolution and then I drove in Denver traffic again with this little bit of snow. There went my first resolution. By the way, welcome back!

6 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

My second is similar to yours Mr.BigShot. I want to check off more of the fine ladies who post here off my bucket list and it looks like Casey may be one of those on that list.

Especially with the snow!!!! I was stuck in Lakewood when the snow started, and it took me 2 hours between ice, and 5pm traffic!!! Not okay!!!!! Lol

1 hour ago, Casey Hart said:

Especially with the snow!!!! I was stuck in Lakewood when the snow started, and it took me 2 hours between ice, and 5pm traffic!!! Not okay!!!!! Lol

Excellent use of exclamation marks, Ms Hart.

I'm just a happy cat, there aren't enough exclamation points to describe my goofiness!!!!!! 

On 1/6/2017 at 6:28 AM, Casey Hart said:

Totally agree with you!!! STAY OFF WADSWORTH!!!(north side of the Sixth bridge) Damn cones!!!  I am going to hit them on purpose one of these days! Ya,, i am just going to stick my ice scraper out the window and give err' a good WACK!!!! OOOOOHHHH yeahhhh take that!!! 

LOL! I was doing donuts In the ice in the parking lots last storm. It's too much fun!!! I drive like a grandma otherwise but I wouldn't mind a game of whackamole with cones lol!!!