Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

…Dudes…WTF…

42 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I didn't conveniently ignore anything Mr. Big Shot wanted kudos for TOFFT while agreeing with the OP that the guys who write these so-so TOFFT-esque reviews are stupid. It was contradictory and not worth replying to. 

I wasn't looking for kudos at all. I was making a point that I have seen and reviewed previously unreviewed Ladies.  A point which you were trying to make below in a general sense that if guys only see reviewed ladies we'll never have new ladies break through and be successful.

17 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

So by this logic we'd never have any new ladies. And also to the guys that believe you should only see well reviewed ladies, how do you payback or compensate the guys that do write reviews on unknowns? Providers don't magically become well reviewed and due diligence seems more like laziness to me. Waiting on someone else to do the work so you don't have to do anything but read reviews isn't due diligence IMHO.

I've never advocated for anyone else to do my own research and I don't rely merely on reviews when deciding on whether or not to see a provider.

38 minutes ago, MAG said:

i know of no-one who insists that a provider has reviews, um go read Bella's thread again though there may be a few of those on this board.  If there are, I don't fault them one bit for that approach.  There will always be a variety of risk takers, and I've seen at least one post from a guy who DOES provide reviews that he doesn't mind people benefitting from them.

as big shot pointed out, there are many forms of research....reviews is only one source.  Validating a provider is an art form. Look at the volume of data provided by Kaduk on the 411 board - all without the benefit of reviews.

you seem to want to beat the review horse to death - I'm not sure why, other that to simply be argumentative.  That's the one thing you're good at.

also, who are you accusing of "putting down" guys who write reviews?  The OP didn't.  another fabrication on your part.

Just stop, you interjected just to be difficult. The OP was bitching about the guys who write so-so reviews. I repeat reviews, which is why I said what what I said.

Like I have said like 15 times already is don't knock the guys who write reviews because without them there wouldn't be this precious research that is sooo important.

"…Reviews... No-Show, Rip-Off, So-So…do you not know how to screen a Lady? Waah waah waah, these reviews are your own damn fault. It’s simple due diligence. While you think you might be doing a service to society as a whole with these shit sessions, why the fuck do you go through the BRAIN and WALLET damage. For Pete’s sake, that’s why we read, investigate, and then make the correct choices. The choices we’re given here and other resources are a NO BRAINER, NOT BRAIN DAMAGE. I feel for none of ya, your own damn fault…"

Just in case you forgot the OP. For every crap session these guys write a review for, they are doing you the client a favor. So again I say why put them down? When they write that review they prevent many others from making the same mistake. So rather then put them down like the OP clearly did, why not thank them?

There are no accusations or fabrications, it's just you wanting to be contrary to get under my skin by refusing to comprehend. I will continue to say the same thing over and over again.

On Monday, January 02, 2017 at 7:46 PM, fishndude57 said:

For Pete’s sake, that’s why we read, investigate, and then make the correct choices. The choices we’re given here and other resources are a NO BRAINER, NOT BRAIN DAMAGE. 

Read yes this is the key! 

No one takes the time to do this.

No one reads the ads we always get asked questions about what our donation is, what time we are available

I get texts even though I specifically say not to Text me.

References from ladies by text....Why?

WHY...because no one takes time to actually read anything fully.

Edited by Kandi Apple

42 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Just stop, you interjected just to be difficult. The OP was bitching about the guys who write so-so reviews. I repeat reviews, which is why I said what what I said.

Like I have said like 15 times already is don't knock the guys who write reviews because without them there wouldn't be this precious research that is sooo important.

"…Reviews... No-Show, Rip-Off, So-So…do you not know how to screen a Lady? Waah waah waah, these reviews are your own damn fault. It’s simple due diligence. While you think you might be doing a service to society as a whole with these shit sessions, why the fuck do you go through the BRAIN and WALLET damage. For Pete’s sake, that’s why we read, investigate, and then make the correct choices. The choices we’re given here and other resources are a NO BRAINER, NOT BRAIN DAMAGE. I feel for none of ya, your own damn fault…"

Just in case you forgot the OP. For every crap session these guys write a review for, they are doing you the client a favor. So again I say why put them down? When they write that review they prevent many others from making the same mistake. So rather then put them down like the OP clearly did, why not thank them?

There are no accusations or fabrications, it's just you wanting to be contrary to get under my skin by refusing to comprehend. I will continue to say the same thing over and over again.

Holy cow, you quoted the OP in your post and you STILL don't understand what he wrote.

the OP was criticizing guys who complain about bad sessions, when there was plenty of information to be had beforehand that the session would be disappointing.  You have to read PAST THE FIRST SENTENCE.

its impossible to debate an issue with someone who doesn't even know what they're debating, LUCY.

sheesh

Edited by MAG
Autocorrect

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

Read yes this is the key! 

No one takes the time to do this.

No one reads the ads we always get asked questions about what our donation is, what time we are available

I get texts even though I specifically say not to Text me.

References from ladies by text....Why?

WHY...because no one takes time to actually read anything fully.

Kandi, you are correct, however, let me point out when a guys dick takes over and posses his human things go to shit. Dickson can't read, type and when they talk...well they ask stupid questionstuff.

Fishndude asks good questions, but between Lucy, Kandi an my answer this is why these things happen. In my ad, my phone number is surrounded by, no texts, I can't reply. I do not have a text plan. I still get people texting me. 

So guys, stop letting your dick posses you

3 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Good Luck with that...may as well tell us to quit breathing air

19 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

LOL! I know!

I do HH, and try my best to make it memorable, but asking me to pop you off twice is NOT HAPPENING! Want foreplay, want me to get off, want to play twice, want a massage head to toe...pay for the hour!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Hit it right on the nail.

7 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Unfortunately men are so vulnerable in that mood.  As every woman knows, there is not enough blood in a man to keep both heads full.  Nevertheless, I have learned to slow down when typing replies to The Other Board.  (Yes, I am horny.  Wink, wink, say no more...)

What a great and unique hobby. And do we expect anything less than debate over such things as reviews........are you all sure you arent all married to each other?

I like TOB. Every so often the opportunity arises, my thoughts take me away, something else arises, i begin to research, see whos visiting, maybe a regular? I make my choice, make contact, set up a date, and before long like magic i am inside of a beautiful woman in the throes of pleasure, tasting her most secret parts, touching, feeling, beholding. How can we but applause such a great resource unless your just a drag.

On 1/3/2017 at 2:11 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Beat me to it. I see more bad reviews because expectations are unrealistic than anything else. Those 30 minute or less reviews irk me. "I just didn't feel chemistry and there was a lack of foreplay" yeah well what do dudes expect when they pay the cheapest rate for the shortest amount of time possible.

ABSOLUTELY....you took the words right out of my mouth lovely😆  that's why I don't have anything but hour or more👄

Just now, Bella Marie said:

ABSOLUTELY....you took the words right out of my mouth lovely😆  that's why I don't have anything but hour or more👄

+ 1

An hour is what we start with. 

On 1/3/2017 at 2:49 AM, JRWolfe said:

Question....How can one find out that some lady is a waste of time without having the bad reviews ??

EXACTLY!  Takes someone trying a new, unreviewed person in order to establish a history and reference.  Sticking to only the "reviewed" options would limit things for sure.