Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

…Dudes…WTF…

42 posts in this topic

…Reviews... No-Show, Rip-Off, So-So…do you not know how to screen a Lady? Waah waah waah, these reviews are your own damn fault. It’s simple due diligence. While you think you might be doing a service to society as a whole with these shit sessions, why the fuck do you go through the BRAIN and WALLET damage. For Pete’s sake, that’s why we read, investigate, and then make the correct choices. The choices we’re given here and other resources are a NO BRAINER, NOT BRAIN DAMAGE. I feel for none of ya, your own damn fault…

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

…Reviews... No-Show, Rip-Off, So-So…do you not know how to screen a Lady? Waah waah waah, these reviews are your own damn fault. It’s simple due diligence. While you think you might be doing a service to society as a whole with these shit sessions, why the fuck do you go through the BRAIN and WALLET damage. For Pete’s sake, that’s why we read, investigate, and then make the correct choices. The choices we’re given here and other resources are a NO BRAINER, NOT BRAIN DAMAGE. I feel for none of ya, your own damn fault…

While I agree that we should all do our proper research not everyone has fully learn how to accomplish this that only comes with time and experience. I do feel that to call the less experienced out as cry baby's is maybe a little to harsh they will learn over time and reviews do help a lot of guys who are just starting out. Maybe you were fully knowledgeable about how to do things right from the very beginning but not all of us were so let's give a little slack to the guys that don't have the same skills as some of us that have been doing this for years. Just my 2 cent worth take it or leave it.

There are two main types of hobbyists. The kind that take chances and the kind that stay cautious. From a selfish perspective, the cautious hobbyist is far less useful to me than those that take chances on new girls and share the news.

I must give the risk takers some credit for sharing intelligence with the rest of the crew, which is, IMO the sole purpose of this site. 

Before casting judgement on them, ask yourself what the real value of another review of a girl with 50 of them actually contributes.

Also keep in mind that often times bad reviews get held for verification purposes by up to a week. A lot can go wrong for an unlucky fellow in the span of that week.

Question....How can one find out that some lady is a waste of time without having the bad reviews ??

54 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Criticizing those, who write about their unpleasant experiences, accomplishes one thing.

It encourages them to stop posting.

Do you really want those guys to stop posting about rip-offs, no shows, and poor service?? 

If they did, how would you be able to do your "simple due diligence"? There would be no negative information available.

This ^^^, and don't drink and post.

Here is a shill for fishindude.  As for the ladies with 50 plus great reviews ,should you add another? The answer is-always.  This shows our consistent flexibility in showing a wonderful experience to each and every client we receive. So you can see that Jamie BLow-u is what she promises to be.

And I agree we ate sometimes a bit harsh to newbie guys. We were all in kindergaryen at one time. Sometimes it would seem we tend to forget that there is indeed a bell curve in the hobbying/provider etiquette world.

Here is a "atta" boy to fishindude for pointing  out the obvious.

Edited by Jez UaBriain
Damnable tiny ads cell phone keyboard

26 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Here is a shill for fishindude.  As for the ladies with 50 plus great reviews ,should you add another? The answer is-always.  This shows our consistent flexibility in showing a wonderful experience to each and every client we receive. So you can see that Jamie BLow-u is what she promises to be.

And I agree we ate sometimes a bit harsh to newbie guys. We were all in kindergaryen at one time. Sometimes it would seem we tend to forget that there is indeed a bell curve in the hobbying/provider etiquette world.

Here is a "atta" boy to fishindude for pointing  out the obvious.

Fair enough. I can understand the consistency factor. They are important reviews, but for guys like me who like to occasionally go outside the box, I find the information on the unknowns more valuable. Yes. Proper research is important but sometimes you don't have a lot of information to go on. In order to give these girls a chance, somebody needs to meet them halfway on the risk factor. It's not for everyone. But I don't think it's fair to blast the guys that do it either. Their reviews are critical to keeping this hobby new and invigorating. For the record, I have nothing against the guys that are super cautious either.

Edited by Vassago
Clarification

8 hours ago, rjb1354 said:

While I agree that we should all do our proper research not everyone has fully learn how to accomplish this that only comes with time and experience. I do feel that to call the less experienced out as cry baby's is maybe a little to harsh they will learn over time and reviews do help a lot of guys who are just starting out. Maybe you were fully knowledgeable about how to do things right from the very beginning but not all of us were so let's give a little slack to the guys that don't have the same skills as some of us that have been doing this for years. Just my 2 cent worth take it or leave it.

Key words....QV= quick  visit and get out...not QUALITY VISIT👄

This time you should have shit before you thought.  Where do you think the wealth of data for your stunningly perfect research and flawless selection process come from?

Edited by Happymon

I saw someone posted a bed review of a YL who already had multiple bad reviews.  He seemed shocked at how bad the experience was.  As a reviewer on this site, you would have to assume he had seem her previous bad reviews.  I believe that is what the OP was referring to. 

30 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I saw someone posted a bed review of a YL who already had multiple bad reviews.  He seemed shocked at how bad the experience was.  As a reviewer on this site, you would have to assume he had seem her previous bad reviews.  I believe that is what the OP was referring to. 

^^THIS^^

18 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Spoken like a wiley TOB veteran. Should be common sense for Hobby/Sporting men to research a YL before attempting to schedule but I've seen too many posts to the contrary lately. Appreciate the reminder, Fishin'Dude

34 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I kind of took it this way too, but then he ends with "I feel for none of you" which sounds like more than one guy/review. Always best to be clear what one means. Also curious what "due diligence" means to OP. To me in the case you cite and that he appears to refer to (?) it means actually reading the reviews and noticing that those that booked an hour had a good time and those that booked 15 minutes complained about rushed, mechanical, 3G, her watching clock, etc. Hmmmm .... why might that be lol? 

4 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

^^THIS^^

Spoken like a wiley TOB veteran. Should be common sense for Hobby/Sporting men to research a YL before attempting to schedule but I've seen too many posts to the contrary lately. Appreciate the reminder, Fishin'Dude

So by this logic we'd never have any new ladies. And also to the guys that believe you should only see well reviewed ladies, how do you payback or compensate the guys that do write reviews on unknowns? Providers don't magically become well reviewed and due diligence seems more like laziness to me. Waiting on someone else to do the work so you don't have to do anything but read reviews isn't due diligence IMHO.

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I kind of took it this way too, but then he ends with "I feel for none of you" which sounds like more than one guy/review. Always best to be clear what one means. Also curious what "due diligence" means to OP. To me in the case you cite and that he appears to refer to (?) it means actually reading the reviews and noticing that those that booked an hour had a good time and those that booked 15 minutes complained about rushed, mechanical, 3G, her watching clock, etc. Hmmmm .... why might that be lol? 

Beat me to it. I see more bad reviews because expectations are unrealistic than anything else. Those 30 minute or less reviews irk me. "I just didn't feel chemistry and there was a lack of foreplay" yeah well what do dudes expect when they pay the cheapest rate for the shortest amount of time possible.

18 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

So just for clarity how do YOU screen a lady and what constitutes due diligence? Just curious since it got you so fired up.

19 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

So by this logic we'd never have any new ladies. And also to the guys that believe you should only see well reviewed ladies, how do you payback or compensate the guys that do write reviews on unknowns? Providers don't magically become well reviewed and due diligence seems more like laziness to me. Waiting on someone else to do the work so you don't have to do anything but read reviews isn't due diligence IMHO.

I'm not sure I agree with your statement. How does my agreeing with essentially "do your research" equal don't see unreviewed ladies? I've TOFTT many times on unreviewed YL's and have several reviews of my own on otherwise unreviewed YL's. They're there for all to see.

Research can be in many forms and not necessarily consisting only of reading reviews here. Google the name and number of the YL just for one. Asking for provider reference another...

Edited by MrBigShot

39 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Are you suggesting that all hobbyists are obligated to see providers that have no reviews?

How many non-reviewed providers should we see?  One per year?  One per month?

Do you NOT believe that we have a right to choose who we see and how we do our screening?  After all, providers have that right, don't they?

What compensation do we owe the guys who see non-reviewed providers?  Money?

Oh c'mon, FishnDude!! How am I going to entertain myself with my coffee in the morning if there are no bad reviews to read?! :P

Everyone has to find their niche...even the newbies on both sides! Happy Hobbying everyone!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

39 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Beat me to it. I see more bad reviews because expectations are unrealistic than anything else. Those 30 minute or less reviews irk me. "I just didn't feel chemistry and there was a lack of foreplay" yeah well what do dudes expect when they pay the cheapest rate for the shortest amount of time possible.

LOL! I know!

I do HH, and try my best to make it memorable, but asking me to pop you off twice is NOT HAPPENING! Want foreplay, want me to get off, want to play twice, want a massage head to toe...pay for the hour!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

12 minutes ago, MAG said:

A splendid idea!! Small unmarked bills please.  :P

*sarcasm and hope off*

38 minutes ago, MAG said:

Are you suggesting that all hobbyists are obligated to see providers that have no reviews?

Do you NOT believe that we have a right to choose who we see and how we do our screening?  After all, providers have that right, don't they?

A little slow on the uptake? Because that's not what she suggested.

Undortunately, because of fine fellows like yourself that extol the virtues of benefitting from reviews without contributing to the database yourself, it cheapens the whole system.

Its that kind of hypocrisy that provides the best argument for monetizing the review board.

21 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Undortunately, because of fine fellows like yourself that extol the virtues of benefitting from reviews without contributing to the database yourself, it cheapens the whole system.

Its that kind of hypocrisy that provides the best argument for monetizing the review board.

There you go again, throwing around words like "hypocrisy" when it's clear you don't know what it means.

I was addressing Lucy, not you.  I noticed you didn't attempt to address any of my questions.  Apparently "deflection" is another word you're unfamiliar with.

30 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Remind us again -- when was YOUR last contribution to the review board?  Oh, that's right......

this is a very amusing string to follow.  It goes to the heart of the value of TOB.  I personally find TOB to be one of  the better review boards available in the naton.  It has structure, and the new improvments have made it better, but it still allows the reviewer more lattitude in describing the fantasy he had with a fantasy lady.  This board is not the stock market and you can't necessarily gauge across various objective measures to be assured you're making the best investment.  That is part of the fun of the hobby, sometimes the little head gets seduced by a look, or a tone or a come on and it doesn't turn out to be so accurate in the meeting.  It's nice to have background information on a given lady, but it srill comes down to the encounter between you and her.  There have been various stastical nerds who have compared frequency and intensity of reviews on given ladies and that is helpful but not the definitive sum.  It's okay to get carried away by whatever turns you on, but in the end we all have to look back at our own individual experience of a fantasy session.  The idea of trying sometihing unknown is part of what makes this hobby so much more interesting than golf or bowling.  So what if it isn't over the top?  Do you ask for a refund when you don't hit par at the gollf course.  It's up to you and the person you have selected to connect with.  If it's not perfect today, it might be tomorrow.

4 hours ago, MAG said:

I can really only reiterate what Reindeer said. No, that's not what I suggested. No one is obligated but like I have said in other threads as well, to promote seeing only established providers is counterproductive. It doesn't encourage growth in the business and like others have pointed it out is discourages those who contribute valuable reviews.

Why does team "I only see reviewed providers" believe that the research should be free? Why if clients pay for services like P411 is it so far fetched to think that reviews should be monetized or that guys who review the unknowns deserve something in return? If we're so hell bent on research there should be incentive for guys to contribute to reviews and there should be a cost for those who benefit from but don't contribute reviews.

I don't know why you go hyperbolic, I never said clients don't have the right to choose or even implied it. I will say again that it's just counterproductive advice and we should stop giving it. If you believe that reviews are useful then you should also believe that you have to either contribute or encourage others to contribute. I feel like I have said this before almost verbatim. If it weren't for the guys who consistently write reviews and the guys who review the unknowns the system would break. You cannot have a steady stream of well reviewed providers to see if some guy isn't taking the plunge and writing that review especially that first review.

In my opinion the OP was shaming those that he thought should have known better while preaching that research is paramount. It is because of those review writers and the information that they provide that allow guys like the OP to do their "due diligence".  Why hate on the people that provide the coveted information in review form?

44 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I can really only reiterate what Reindeer said. No, that's not what I suggested. No one is obligated but like I have said in other threads as well, to promote seeing only established providers is counterproductive. It doesn't encourage growth in the business and like others have pointed it out is discourages those who contribute valuable reviews.

Why does team "I only see reviewed providers" believe that the research should be free? Why if clients pay for services like P411 is it so far fetched to think that reviews should be monetized or that guys who review the unknowns deserve something in return? If we're so hell bent on research there should be incentive for guys to contribute to reviews and there should be a cost for those who benefit from but don't contribute reviews.

I don't know why you go hyperbolic, I never said clients don't have the right to choose or even implied it. I will say again that it's just counterproductive advice and we should stop giving it. If you believe that reviews are useful then you should also believe that you have to either contribute or encourage others to contribute. I feel like I have said this before almost verbatim. If it weren't for the guys who consistently write reviews and the guys who review the unknowns the system would break. You cannot have a steady stream of well reviewed providers to see if some guy isn't taking the plunge and writing that review especially that first review.

In my opinion the OP was shaming those that he thought should have known better while preaching that research is paramount. It is because of those review writers and the information that they provide that allow guys like the OP to do their "due diligence".  Why hate on the people that provide the coveted information in review form?

You don't disagree with the OP as much as you wish you did.

the OP advocates reading & researching.  His post did not advocate "only seeing reviewed providers"

in fact, I see no posts on this thread advocating such.  I do see MANY posts advocating research.  YOU are the only one making a federal case out of reviewed providers versus non-reviewed providers.

Mr Bigshot made a good point, which you have conveniently ignored.

the consensus is that research is highly advisable, and you seem to have a problem with that.  Why?  

5 minutes ago, MAG said:

You don't disagree with the OP as much as you wish you did.

the OP advocates reading & researching.  His post did not advocate "only seeing reviewed providers"

in fact, I see no posts on this thread advocating such.  I do see MANY posts advocating research.  YOU are the only one making a federal case out of reviewed providers versus non-reviewed providers.

Mr Bigshot made a good point, which you have conveniently ignored.

the consensus is that research is highly advisable, and you seem to have a problem with that.  Why?  

You seem to miss the point. Why? Research isn't a bad thing. Putting down those who provide the material is bad form. It's not about well reviewed versus unknown. Again with the hyperbole. Once again, if you believe in reviews and research why put down those that are contributing?

I didn't conveniently ignore anything Mr. Big Shot wanted kudos for TOFFT while agreeing with the OP that the guys who write these so-so TOFFT-esque reviews are stupid. It was contradictory and not worth replying to. I did however notice how you conveniently ignore my entire statement to try and put words in my mouth that were never there.

Again I will say, if you advocate for research then advocate for the contribution of the research. If you insist that a lady has reviews contribute to the system. It's not hard to figure out.

I roll the dice on new girls. Often. Can't get the 50th review without the 1st. Haven't written any for a minute. Seems to be some trouble getting them posted. Philosophical differences, I suppose.  

I drift in and out of this hobby. Met some wonderful people. Met a lot of women punching a time card. 3g ain't my style. Makes me feel ripped off (I know, technically not a rip off). When a girl does me right I wanna do her right. I put up the review. If she's no good I put that up. Save the next guy a dollar. Even if he takes the source of the resource for granted. 

I'd say be kind to those writing the 1st reviews, or their own 1st review. Be fair to the women when you write it. And be forgiving when you read them. Everyone has an off day. 

9 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You seem to miss the point. Why? Research isn't a bad thing. Putting down those who provide the material is bad form. It's not about well reviewed versus unknown. Again with the hyperbole. Once again, if you believe in reviews and research why put down those that are contributing?

I didn't conveniently ignore anything Mr. Big Shot wanted kudos for TOFFT while agreeing with the OP that the guys who write these so-so TOFFT-esque reviews are stupid. It was contradictory and not worth replying to. I did however notice how you conveniently ignore my entire statement to try and put words in my mouth that were never there.

Again I will say, if you advocate for research then advocate for the contribution of the research. If you insist that a lady has reviews contribute to the system. It's not hard to figure out.

i know of no-one who insists that a provider has reviews, though there may be a few of those on this board.  If there are, I don't fault them one bit for that approach.  There will always be a variety of risk takers, and I've seen at least one post from a guy who DOES provide reviews that he doesn't mind people benefitting from them.

as big shot pointed out, there are many forms of research....reviews is only one source.  Validating a provider is an art form. Look at the volume of data provided by Kaduk on the 411 board - all without the benefit of reviews.

you seem to want to beat the review horse to death - I'm not sure why, other that to simply be argumentative.  That's the one thing you're good at.

also, who are you accusing of "putting down" guys who write reviews?  The OP didn't.  another fabrication on your part.