Kayleehotchick

New to the Denver, Colorado Springs area.

14 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I'm from the Dallas area and I got to admit, I'm really out of my comfort zone.  I have a very SOLID reputation in Dallas but here, I feel a little scared.

Is there a private ladies forum I can check out to find out what guys to avoid (I've had some very fishy guys contact me)?

Can anyone give me any advice on what area's to stay in or how to get started as far as posting ad's here. 

Any feed back will be most welcome.  I'm a very nervous newbie provider to this board and to Denver/Colorado Springs area.

Looks like you're off to a good start with a positive review and p411 acct. 

I sent you a pm with all the info the other day. If you still have any questions let me know and I will help.

Thanks everyone.  Luckly for me, my rep is stellar in Dallas so I'm hoping it will follow my here.  Laci, you have been a jewel and so much help.  THANK you for taking the time to help a fellow provider out.  Hugs everyone!

Wilkommen!!!! Cold time of the year but pretty none the less!

Welcome, put your feet up and stay a while.

Where to locate - every guy here will say close to where he lives but south Denver or north Springs probably accesses the most clients. Imho Springs is waaaaay nicer than Denver :cool:

Getting started with ad - top of page click help, pick provider and away you go. 

Welcome Ms Kayleehotchick !  Having already been a member a couple of months gives you an idea of your new 'family" ! I'll PM you with my thoughts. By the Way I I hope you had a great Christmas and HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!