Birthday announcements???

21 posts in this topic

Just noticed that nobody mentions birthdays anymore. Wondering why. It is my birthday today, but I'm sure there are others as well.

SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY everyone!!!

53 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Just noticed that nobody mentions birthdays anymore. Wondering why. It is my birthday today, but I'm sure there are others as well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Because there is no longer a section at the bottom of the home page listing every member that claims that day as a birthday the way the old format did.  Was easy to look and wish a happy bd.  Without that feature pretty hard, especially when many, many members have a profile page that leaves out their bd.  Oh and yesterday would have been wildly popular lol.

Happy Birthday! 

I stopped celebrating mine, so I'll never turn 60. Kinda like Jack Benny and his 39 years old. :D

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!💋💋

Also, Happy Birthday to Samantha too💋💋

Love to you both!!!😘😘

Happy Birthday Melissa, may your future be filled with joy and peace.  Let the next year be your best.  And those there after be even better.

12 hours ago, pfunk said:

Happy Birthday! 

I stopped celebrating mine, so I'll never turn 60. Kinda like Jack Benny and his 39 years old. :D

I quit celebrating mine at 21. It has saved many brain cells that would otherwise be long gone to this world.

Melisa, this new board doesn't recognize birthdays like the old TOB board did, but nonetheless, Happy belated Birthday you sexy, sexy lady!

Happy belated birthday Melissa.  I hope you had a great day.

Happy anniversary of your 29th birthday.

Kali, you are the first person EVER on TOB discussions to wish me a happy birthday! Thanks girl! 

Happy birthday Melissa! Hope you had an awesome day!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Hey Melissa,

Happy Birthday.  You definitely are someone who adds much insight and humor to our ramblings on this board.  I for one am a fan of Capricorns and know that they are good people to entrust your secrets and vulbernabilities to.  I hope we meet up some, before you get older than me.  LOL.

🎉🎊Happy belated birthday you beautiful ladies🎊🎉

On 1/2/2017 at 3:51 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

HAPPY Birthday Melissa!,

Mine is Monday:eek: