dbarwell

How to get started without references?

10 posts in this topic

I'm just getting started here, and found some providers I'd like to visit.

Unfortunately it seems that most of them require multiple references from other providers. Which I obviously don't have since I'm just getting started...

I'm also hesitant to join P411. After the Ashley Madison hack, I don't want to give out my actual info to any site like that, I don't trust that anything like that is secure.

Is the only way to start to first visit providers who don't require references?

If you check the reviews you will find ladies who are newbie friendly 

5 hours ago, dbarwell said:

I'm just getting started here, and found some providers I'd like to visit.

Unfortunately it seems that most of them require multiple references from other providers. Which I obviously don't have since I'm just getting started...

I'm also hesitant to join P411. After the Ashley Madison hack, I don't want to give out my actual info to any site like that, I don't trust that anything like that is secure.

Is the only way to start to first visit providers who don't require references?

Atleast you made it here... Welcome to TOB

15 hours ago, Kayleehotchick said:

Is there any way to search providers who are newbie friendly?

I don't think there is a filter in which you can only search newbie friendly providers.  In the Ad Description under Search, you can type in Newbie Friendly or Not Newbie Friendly, and filter this way.

Pretty new here myself, but this is what I did.

1. Find a provider you think could be your first that either doesn't specify references or specifically says Newbie Friendly.  (C'mon man, there is a bunch of fine ladies here, there has to be one!).  Neither of my first two specified, so I asked.

2. Ask politely!

3. Do whatever they say they need for screening.  Each is different.  If you aren't comfortable with that, try someone else.

4. Show up on time, be clean and well groomed, be nice, be generous, leave on time, say thank you, politely ask for a reference on TOB and an okay on P411.  (For efficiency, you may want to make sure your first two are active on both).

5. Repeat with a second.

6. Sign up on P411 for free for six months with both okays, no personal information necessary. (Can send a money order in 6 months to renew).

7. Now the doors to the kingdom are open since most ask for two references!

On 1/4/2017 at 2:29 PM, AnthointheAM said:

Pretty new here myself, but this is what I did.

1. Find a provider you think could be your first that either doesn't specify references or specifically says Newbie Friendly.  (C'mon man, there is a bunch of fine ladies here, there has to be one!).  Neither of my first two specified, so I asked.

2. Ask politely!

3. Do whatever they say they need for screening.  Each is different.  If you aren't comfortable with that, try someone else.

4. Show up on time, be clean and well groomed, be nice, be generous, leave on time, say thank you, politely ask for a reference on TOB and an okay on P411.  (For efficiency, you may want to make sure your first two are active on both).

5. Repeat with a second.

6. Sign up on P411 for free for six months with both okays, no personal information necessary. (Can send a money order in 6 months to renew).

7. Now the doors to the kingdom are open since most ask for two references!

Perfect advice!

welcome and have fun 

Go through the ads! I bet you find the perfect provider!!! Best of  Luck to you!!!