richinco

Is this a normal screening process

24 posts in this topic

I was messing around 411, and this was a screening process for a visiting provider. # 3 seems like a lot of info to provide, but then again what do I know

THE SCREENING PROCESS

I do a simple screening for all new clients it is imperative before our first escapade. I'm sure you can understand my safety is just as important as your privacy. So when you contact me please be prepared to provide one or more of the following provider reference or employment verification:

1) Provider references: 2 or more providers you have seen in the last year. Please include a link to their ad or website, the full name and email or phone number you used to book with them and the approximate time you met.

2) Your P411 ID, TER handle if you are ECCIE. Please send me a message via P411, TER, Or ECCIE to expedite booking.

3) Employment verification is an alternate method for screening so kindly provide your full name, place of employment, and work phone number. If your company has a website provide the link and if you should have a Linkedin account that link as well. If you have a photo work ID scan a copy and forward with contact form. The most instrumental is sending a BLANK/GENERIC email from your work email address.

Yes, it's a lot of info, but it's not like she's saying that you HAVE to send all that to see her.  Alternatives 1 and 2 are very common and accepted and anyone with a bare minimum of experience in the hobby should be able to provide one or both.  She's saying that if you can't do either 1 or 2 but really want to see her, you'll have to go the extra mile.  Seems reasonable to me.

Now, if she was saying that #3 was required no matter what, she'd be broke.

Well just my opinion but it does seem to be a bit aggressive. Especially  sending ID for work or and email from work that could lead to unwanted attention at work. I think a lot would depend on the providers  reputation in the hobby and what your research reveals.

Wow....yeah.... I screen but not that much👀

Thanks I'm familiar with the 1st two, just was a little surprised about #3 and didn't fully read it as an alternative

I think this is completely normal screening. I am not newbie friendly so I only accept provider refs or p411.

I would imagine most newbie friendly providers want at bare minimum the info in #3.

#s 1 and 2, OK.  #3, ain't never going to to happen.  But she does say it's an alternative method, which is helpful for newbies without the first two.  And if you don't feel comfortable providing that, move on to the next.

I feel like if a provider is willing to ask for employment verification, the gentleman should be able to ask the same, her past employment.  Just seems crazy to send that precious of info to anyone.  

On 1/2/2017 at 9:17 AM, Paul Pudenda said:

#s 1 and 2, OK.  #3, ain't never going to to happen.  But she does say it's an alternative method, which is helpful for newbies without the first two.  And if you don't feel comfortable providing that, move on to the next.

And in a second proof that miracles can happen - well said and I agree. On number 3 what, no social security number or finger prints? :cool:

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:02 PM, richinco said:

Thanks I'm familiar with the 1st two, just was a little surprised about #3 and didn't fully read it as an alternative

As someone who wants the ladies to screen more and better (will explain in a moment), to answer your initial question:  Hell, yes, this is normal screening procedure.  It was very clear from her post, "So when you contact me please be prepared to provide one or more of the following..." that you have three alternatives (what part of "one or more" did you not understand?), to see her.  Everyone uses #1 or #2, and she simply provided #3 as an alternative to help all those guys who sit on this board and constantly whine about how to get started without references.

Jeeze, I get sick of reading post after post from newbies who just don't bother to read anything and then complain.

Now - why do I want ladies to screen more?  Because I worry about them - I don't want them to get busted (just makes everyone more paranoid), I don't want them to get beat up (for obvious reasons), and it makes it easier for me to get an appointment since I am easy to screen.

Jeeze, I get sick of reading post after post from newbies who just don't bother to read anything and then complaing

like I said my 1st read through I though #3 was part of then process. I wasn't complaining just trying to learn

Edited by richinco
for got a sentence

5 hours ago, Badboy said:

As someone who wants the ladies to screen more and better (will explain in a moment), to answer your initial question:  Hell, yes, this is normal screening procedure.  It was very clear from her post, "So when you contact me please be prepared to provide one or more of the following..." that you have three alternatives (what part of "one or more" did you not understand?), to see her.  Everyone uses #1 or #2, and she simply provided #3 as an alternative to help all those guys who sit on this board and constantly whine about how to get started without references.

Jeeze, I get sick of reading post after post from newbies who just don't bother to read anything and then complain.

Now - why do I want ladies to screen more?  Because I worry about them - I don't want them to get busted (just makes everyone more paranoid), I don't want them to get beat up (for obvious reasons), and it makes it easier for me to get an appointment since I am easy to screen.

^^^^^

Predictable response . Somebody picking on a newbie again

22 hours ago, Badboy said:

I lean toward newbies being expected to ask "stupid" questions cause i am sure i did too when first participating on this board (and i wasn't even new to the "hobby"). I also remember getting crap from many and real help from a few. I remember and still appreciate the helpful ones, therefore i say take a deep breath and try to help them along. :) what goes around comes around. But if it bothers you too much DON'T read them. Or have a snickers!

Everyone has there own way of screening you guys screen too even if you don't realize it.At least majority of you guys do...lol

For those providers on p411, a swift perusal of my profile with it's multiple  okays usually provides enough references. For those few not on p411 I give them my handle for this board, that satisfies the great majority.

I have seen an increase in the # of providers on BP who demand a face photo or chat on FaceTime as verification. That would definitely be a no go for me.

19 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

For those providers on p411, a swift perusal of my profile with it's multiple  okays usually provides enough references. For those few not on p411 I give them my handle for this board, that satisfies the great majority.

I have seen an increase in the # of providers on BP who demand a face photo or chat on FaceTime as verification. That would definitely be a no go for me.

P411 is not always a safe check point neither.

2 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

P411 is not always a safe check point neither.

May have been your unfortunate experience, but I haven't had a problem with it except for 1 particularly demanding provider who is no longer in the hobby.

1 minute ago, amcbl1 said:

May have been your unfortunate experience, but I haven't had a problem with it except for 1 particularly demanding provider who is no longer in the hobby.

I personally haven't had any problems I've just heard stories about "The P" lol...

5 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I personally haven't had any problems I've just heard stories about "The P" lol...

Have you confirmed those stories? I'm just basing it on my own experiences.

1 minute ago, amcbl1 said:

Have you confirmed those stories? I'm just basing it on my own experiences.

Yes actually I have.I still use p411 I wasn't saying it's bad or anything.Im just saying that us ladies can not just stick with "The P" as far as references goes... Some guys don't have an okay for at least 2months and request appointment. What are we supposed to do, accept that he is cool based on a couple of okays?

Uh, yeah... isn't that what "OK" means?  Are you under the assumption that an OK guy becomes some sort of villain if he goes a couple months without getting wet?

(Personally, I couldn't imagine going two weeks, but I don't ask for a new OK every time I visit someone, I am sure that my most recent is at least a month or two old.)

On 1/4/2017 at 6:10 PM, Badboy said:

Uh, yeah... isn't that what "OK" means?  Are you under the assumption that an OK guy becomes some sort of villain if he goes a couple months without getting wet?

(Personally, I couldn't imagine going two weeks, but I don't ask for a new OK every time I visit someone, I am sure that my most recent is at least a month or two old.)

I'm okay with a month or two but after 4months of nothing ...I think an okay is well needed...Or at least advise the lady that okayed you that your refreshing her memory so that way a person looking for a Reference isn't getting clawed at for asking if the guy is okay or not.

I agree  Sabrina... if someone hasn't had a ok I email last person they saw and then see them if they're ok👄

It's just one of those deals. Even with all the information in the world. I still walk to my front door with my gut in my throat. Men even if they are smaller than me, men can always hurt or kill woman. No we are not out to cause trouble for you. We are only wishing to survive another day. Often we have no security or support other than that of our own wits. So please be understanding when we request for references please.