Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BE SMART, BE SAFE TOMORROW

12 posts in this topic

Please everyone, if you're going out tonight, tomorrow or Sunday, PLEASE don't drink and drive!!! Call a cab, a friend, UBER, lyft....but do not take any chances. There's going to be tons of cops out, don't give them a reason to arrest you for dui. Don't put yourself or others at risk of getting into an accident. Have a ton of fun, but get home safe!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

I'll be going to a party "on the grounds."

Shanks Mare for me, I just have to stay out of the lagoon & away from the gators. 😏

No worries here. I'm like you homebound. However, that's not going to be a bad thing at all. In fact, I'm lookin forward to it lol.

37 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Please everyone, if you're going out tonight, tomorrow or Sunday, PLEASE don't drink and drive!!! Call a cab, a friend, UBER, lyft....but do not take any chances. There's going to be tons of cops out, don't give them a reason to arrest you for dui. Don't put yourself or others at risk of getting into an accident. Have a ton of fun, but get home safe!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

Excellent advice. Thank you and happy new year!

HAPPY NEWS YEARS EVERYONE.:D KISSES 

I WILL BE AT THE WORLDS BIGGGEST NEW YEARS EVE PARTY FOR TWO DAYS STARTING TONIGHT AT 7PM!!! MY VERY FIRST TIME HERE IN DENVER. [snip] I AM SO EXCITED. http://decadencenye.com/co/

Edited by Kaduk
content

Happy New Year, TOB Family! Looking forward to 2017 and closing out 2016 in style @ Ameristar in Blackhawk. 

RTD is free from 7pm-7am NYE and NYD. And I think it's the Sawaya Law Firm that foots your cab bill if your too drunk to drive.

Happy New Year to one and all!!  :D

That said, if you get shit-faced drunk and get behind the wheel you richly deserve any and all bad shit that comes your way as a result.  Hopefully, if you insist on driving drunk you will be driving solo and the only thing you hit (hard!!) will be a very large tree.

In COS it is McDivitt Law that provides free rides through the taxi companies - IF you are going home and mention McDivitt.

Please be safe and Happy New years every one on TOB, I used to to NYE every other year with my ex SO and just grab a hotel down town. cause grabbing cab or uber is a pain in the ass.

This year staying close to home, and drink in my own place

Have a Wonderful evening if drinking use a cab, uber, RTD or just stay home.  Many of us will spend the evening with family and hopefully that will be great.

2 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

Have a Wonderful evening if drinking use a cab, uber, RTD or just stay home.  Many of us will spend the evening with family and hopefully that will be great.

My family knew that I was burnt-out by there company over Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I will be sitting at home staying out of trouble and welcoming the new year!

Everyone stay safe!

CHEERS!💋🍸💋

Home with Mr Reuben loving on me in my arms. Nothing more beautiful and peaceful to me. I got a fire going in  my fireplace meow! 

Happy New Year!!