SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Outs Vs Ins

23 posts in this topic

Well as all may know it's slower than usual this time of year.

In everyone's opinion what kind of visits are you interested in House calls or incall?

I think every person and situation is different, whether you have a SO or kids, roommates etc... I can do both but some cant.

I'm in agreement with Stevie -2249 but my preference is that the YL host. I will host on occasion

With family obligations it is much easier to arrange incall to a nice hotel much easier to get a sitter than pack everybody out to a different location.

Normal order of preference:

• Incall at a private residence or apartment/condo
  • Outcall to my home (only if I know or have strong reason to be sure she is legit)
  • Incall at "hobby friendly" bed and breakfast
  • Incall at decent hotel
  • Incall at flea bag motel (little head gotta be screaming)
  • see ads for car dates - forget it

Time of year irrelevant

I have only done incalls so far, being a semi newbi i have kinda have felt a little uncomfortable so im thinking about an outcall for next just to see.

I normally do incalls for the first few sessions. When I know and trust the lady then they are invited to my home. The home visits are normally four hours or longer, since it is a drive to my location.

I prefer outs. I usually schedule the day after my Domestic Engineer has been in to clean, or every other week, and it's going to be someone I trust, or do a lot of due on. Ins for me are going to be specific, I no longer even feel the need to shotgun, or specifically only someone I've been wanting to see or repeat with. Only ever in a private in call. Never ever again a hotel anywhere, any city, just don't care for the lobby atmosphere is all, hate walking through them.

Incall at nice hotel or nice private residence. No go for incall for certain parts of town especially if they say I70 and Peoria location. Outcall if I know and trust the provider or has stellar reputation.

On 12/29/2016 at 10:37 AM, SabrinaLynn said:

Well as all may know it's slower than usual this time of year.

In everyone's opinion what kind of visits are you interested in House calls or incall?

Your Place!

When? ;)

On 12/30/2016 at 11:34 AM, pointymoustache said:

In call for sure.  I just wouldn't do an in call in the family bed.  Seems kinda funky.

Definitely more comfortable in my own environment. Had an outcall a long time ago that did include the family bed dynamic while the wife and kids were out of town. Kinda weird but I was new at this and just rolled with it. It was a quick exodus, which happens often when delivering outcalls, only to arrive home and find I was missing an earring and I had Cheerios in my hair. Or maybe they were Lucky Charms........anyway, I seriously doubt the spouse was eating cereal in bed. I could be wrong though. Could be an aphrodisiac I havent tried yet %^)~

I'm good with both options, provided I know the provider (having seen her before) no pun intended . I think having a provider you come to your residence is kinda of cool. Give's her a glance of the person life style.  Which I think contributes to a better experience.  Especially when developing "regular" status.

I will no longer make incall appointments. I got burned in a sting operation in COS. I will only schedule outcall appointments. LE will never, ever    send their icon officers to an outcall.

15 hours ago, Silverman-4467 said:

I will no longer make incall appointments. I got burned in a sting operation in COS. I will only schedule outcall appointments. LE will never, ever    send their icon officers to an outcall.

This sounds like you got set the fuck up. I offer outcall but you must be a top client that I trust. I will not put myself in a situation for a bust. 

Edited by Ana

Damn Ana!  I didn't know you did outcall [snip]

Edited by Kaduk
content

I used to offer both. Everybody has their own "comfort zone" based on certain logistics of life. If I do decide to come back I will only be able to offer out's & thats not a good way to start (re-start).

But that's okay. I understand why & eventually word of mouth (or forum) will make it easier. One aspect of out's is that it's a deal-breaker for LE.