Everhard

Well reviewed, but Lakewood

45 posts in this topic

Would you gents see a well reviewed provider that gave you a Lakewood incall? 5 reviews on here, many on another reputable board.  Thoughts? Okay to PM me for more details.

I would jump at the chance to see a well reviewed lady. I've seen many ladies in Lakewood. 

I would jump at the chance to see anyone in Lakewood.  I like to live dangerously. :)

10 hours ago, everhard-3488 said:

Would you gents see a well reviewed provider that gave you a Lakewood incall? 5 reviews on here, many on another reputable board.  Thoughts? Okay to PM me for more details.

Yes, without hesitation.

I think the folklore of Lakewood is just that folklore. Do the homework stay with a well known respectable provider and you should have no problem. Yes I have seen many providers in the past in Lakewood.

18 minutes ago, rjb1354 said:

I think the folklore of Lakewood is just that folklore. Do the homework stay with a well known respectable provider and you should have no problem. Yes I have seen many providers in the past in Lakewood.

I suspect that Lakewood has that reputation because the PD goes after AMP's aggressively.

there is a beautiful Italian woman in Lakewood I hope to visit one day, so hell yeah

2 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

What is the link to her ad?

As worded the OP pertains to a well reviewed provider; responding with a link in the open forum would be considered shilling.....

Guess I'm not understanding the significance of "Lakewood".  Is there an unwritten rule that Lakewood providers are shady?  Also, I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with the term "shilling" other than it is an old form of currency in the UK.

1) Lakewood LEOs have a reputation  for stings of both the client & provider variety. This activity may have been reduced after Colfax was cleaned up 

2) shill

Tried to hook up with a Lakewoodian yesterday...  Whew what a hassle.  Not necessarily the provider's fault, but because I don't do reviews, I was suspected right up front as LE.  I would welcome more "westside" ladies with reviews. 

4 minutes ago, Fritzie said:

Tried to hook up with a Lakewoodian yesterday...  Whew what a hassle.  Not necessarily the provider's fault, but because I don't do reviews, I was suspected right up front as LE.  I would welcome more "westside" ladies with reviews

The irony was too much to pass up. 

it's too early for me to quote on this

Edited by AnaBeau
total fuck up

No coffee too early

Edited by AnaBeau
Total fuck up too early in the morning

Has anybody not notice that this guy has put no input into this board at all except for oh yeah nothing.

10 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

1) Lakewood LEOs have a reputation  for stings of both the client & provider variety. This activity may have been reduced after Colfax was cleaned up 

2) shill

And when Trump was elected president.

38 minutes ago, AnaBeau said:

Has anybody not notice that this guy has put no input into this board at all except for oh yeah nothing.

screenshot-www.google.com 2016-12-28 15-33-26.jpg

Some providers are more cautious then others.... especially when people flip flop around... no references ..no reviews..... can make a person more hesitant in scheduling...

37 minutes ago, AnaBeau said:

Be fair - I have posted 29 times to your 46. :) I have been more active on TER as I have a traveling job and seldom see providers in Denver. I guess I am not seeing what your point has to do with the validity of my question?

On 12/27/2016 at 1:00 AM, everhard-3488 said:

To answer your question. Yes I would if she used a verification service. But that requirement for me applies no matter what city they are in. They have their rules, I have my rules, and you need to figure out if Lakewood fits your rule set. 

Find out if she offers incall outside of the city limits. I've heard of ladies,  asking what area of the city would be best to book a room. Don't count on that, but I'm aware of more than one that have made that offer. 

But your definition of well reviewed might be different from others.  Someone else once posted that 11 was his magic number.

I travel alot as well. My rule says - never trust TER, but that's me. 

What can a client do to 

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Some providers are more cautious then others.... especially when people flip flop around... no references ..no reviews..... can make a person more hesitant in scheduling...

I think I have that "LEO" look about me that might make some providers nervous, I was a Marine and still kind of have that look.  What can I do to put a provider at ease or can I do anything here as far as establishing a history where providers could screen me?

2 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

... What can I do to put a provider at ease or can I do anything here as far as establishing a history where providers could screen me?

1) Place your donation in plain sight w/o mentioning it. Then only discuss your fantasy when she asks and you're both naked.

2) Continued presence in the discussions on the board. 

3) Write reviews. 

4) Ask for references from ladies you've seen. They can be recorded in your TOB profile.

5) Get a P411 and build up a list of OKays. 

Reviews #1

Verifiable references#2

#3 Then call👄👄👄👄👄

13 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

1) Place your donation in plain sight w/o mentioning it. Then only discuss your fantasy when she asks and you're both naked.

2) Continued presence in the discussions on the board. 

3) Write reviews. 

4) Ask for references from ladies you've seen. They can be recorded in your TOB profile.

5) Get a P411 and build up a list of OKays. 

Ok, thanks.  I need to establish my TOB profile and then be good about asking providers to post a review of me.