Everhard

Well reviewed, but Lakewood

45 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Y'all want us verified as well, no?

Yes ma'am.

On 12/27/2016 at 1:00 AM, Everhard said:

Would you gents see a well reviewed provider that gave you a Lakewood incall? 5 reviews on here, many on another reputable board.  Thoughts? Okay to PM me for more details.

Absolutely! My ATF is in Lakewood! I have seen many providers there.

1 hour ago, Fritzie said:

Or one can just move on....

Highly suggested..... hopefully they can become verified themselves😆

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:28 AM, pfunk said:

The irony was too much to pass up. 

LMAO. No one could make this shit up. 

On 12/28/2016 at 3:38 PM, Everhard said:

Be fair - I have posted 29 times to your 46. :) I have been more active on TER as I have a traveling job and seldom see providers in Denver. I guess I am not seeing what your point has to do with the validity of my question?

Not you silly!  Fritzie!  Or whatever...   

If you're going to see somebody in Lakewood as long as you're not going to an Extended Stay or the Holiday Inn or the Hampton Inn for crying out loud!   You should be just fine, if she's been well reviewed.  Common sense!!!!

25 minutes ago, AnaBeau said:

If you're going to see somebody in Lakewood as long as you're not going to an Extended Stay or the Holiday Inn or the Hampton Inn for crying out loud!   You should be just fine, if she's been well reviewed.  Common sense!!!!

Well.... when people flip flop and then only want HHR and you don't provide that they get upset and start venting online.... can't please everyone👄 I'm more about quality anyhow not quantity 👄

32 minutes ago, AnaBeau said:

Don't forget Crossland off 6th....LE is always there....

Shifty Ladies in Lakewood? Well reviewed Lovely Lakewood Ladies? Sounds rather exciting to me! Power up the Ski do get your move on! Nothing beats a Lakewood Lovely!😅😅

On 12/28/2016 at 4:53 AM, Bit Banger said:

1) Lakewood LEOs have a reputation  for stings of both the client & provider variety. This activity may have been reduced after Colfax was cleaned up 

2) shill

I think what Bit said about Lakewood is true. It's reputation was marked by frequent stings of johns and street walkers, In fact, if I'm not mistaken, Lakewood may have been featured on an old episode of "Cops." I may be confusing this with the almost automatic clips by "investigative" reporters every spring and summer on the local news channels of the stings that Lakewood LEO was carrying out on West Colfax.

I, myself, have seen several ladies in Lakewood that were well reviewed here or on p411 and never had a problem. In fact, an out of town provider friend frequently set up her base of operations there and never had an issue. Don't pm me for her name because she is no longer in the hobby.

On 1/3/2017 at 10:10 PM, Bella Marie said:

Don't forget Crossland off 6th....LE is always there....

Right across the HS.  Seems like that is an appropriate place to do LE activity. Dont pick a hotel right across from a school.  

14 hours ago, QuakerOatZ said:

Right across the HS.  Seems like that is an appropriate place to do LE activity. Dont pick a hotel right across from a school.  

Yipes, that would seem to be a truly ignorant thing to do.

Well, I am happy to say that I took the plunge and do not regret it. Review submitted. The YL was not aware of Lakewood's reputation when she moved there.