Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jamesss230

Any recommendations for the best DATY and 69 experience?

11 posts in this topic

The best one is a provider that has not seen this post and been put off by your foolishness to have this as your first post.  

5 hours ago, Jamesss230 said:

Any recommendations for the best DATY and 69 experiences?

TIA. Happy holidays 😊

Search those terms in the review search function, and while you are at it any other important criteria you may have.  If it applies search the ad section for "newbie" and cross reference.  Good luck and enjoy.

BTW many here (me included) will be much more inclined to talk specifics only after you kind of establish a presence here.  Usually starting with "Hi, I am ...... "

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Search those terms in the review search function, and while you are at it any other important criteria you may have.  If it applies search the ad section for "newbie" and cross reference.  Good luck and enjoy.

BTW many here (me included) will be much more inclined to talk specifics only after you kind of establish a presence here.  Usually starting with "Hi, I am ...... "

Hi my name is... what...my name is who?... Slim Shady... JK ....I  couldn't resist... KISSES

I am kinda new to TOB and secondly English is not my first language so :P. BTW I am James. 

Thanks gr8owl.

17 hours ago, Jamesss230 said:

Any recommendations for the best DATY and 69 experiences?

TIA. Happy holidays 😊

Sure, Jimbo: 

1)   Be sure to take a really good shower ahead of time, paying particular attention to the nether regions and back end.  Brush your teeth and put a couple tic-tacs in your mouth a few minutes before approaching the door.

2)    Don't talk or text about it (or any other activity) ahead of time.

3)    Show up on time with the full donation, which you put down discretely without discussion of any kind.

4)    Be polite and considerate.  Treat her like a girlfriend, do exactly what you used to do with your girlfriends when you wanted to 69 with them.

5)    Pay attention to any verbal or other instructions as to what she prefers.

6)    Take your snorkel.

7)    If it wasn't exactly what you wanted, start with #1 with a different lady and keep it up until you find the best DATY and 69 experience.  They are definitely out there.

Happy holidays, grasshopper.

Seriously?! There are providers out there that do this better than others? *takes notes*

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

6 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Seriously?! There are providers out there that do this better than others? *takes notes*

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Seriously?  You need to use the extreme sarcasm font for questions like this :cool:

Just now, gr8owl said:

Seriously?  You need to use the extreme sarcasm font for questions like this :cool:

LOL! Good idea! Oh wait...was I being too serious?! ;-)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Unfortunately, I have run across some ladies in my personal life and an occasional provider that should have taken a prep course on how to go about it properly. Fortunately, none recently. 

I would have to say it was the last time that I had time to play (last Wednesday), it was that client. We had a blast!

Edited by Audrey Astor