fishndude57

Why I always Pre-Book…and Various Other Topics…

14 posts in this topic

…On the Same Day Thread. I’m a busy man, I don’t want to ever be distracted again by freakin biz by booking short notice, or less than 90 minutes on a 1st meeting again. It’s happened 2x recently. 60 min intro sessions just don’t work anymore. By pre-booking, I control my schedule. My assistant knows not to even try and contact me, just like I’m fishing or hunting. If a lady doesn’t like pre-books, so be it, I don’t care who it is, on to next lady. I might pre-book a week in advance, I’ll only confirm the day before. You can set your watch by me. I’ll not be a minute early, nor a minute late. I’ve never had a NCNS by me nor a lady. I did have one that was fuckin sleepin, and I left after NC or No Answer by her, caught hell for leavin, man did I catch hell, unreal, but still saw her the next day…

…Chatty Clients thread. I’m chatty, but not before I meet you. Again I pre-book and only confirm the day before. On repeats, yeah, I might pre-book the day before, but never ever the day of. If you don’t have a voice, after we meet, and just stand silent, I get it, I’ll leave. Has only happened once. Even the 3G’s that visit me have more personality that the one I up and booked on. There are more than a few that I talk too, text with, or email with on a regular basis. I fish with some, am going shooting with one, and have a lady that really wants to hunt. She’s gone due to too much drama, and perhaps abuse of things she shouldn’t be doing. I absolutely will not tolerate that…

…On the GQ2 tour, who cares…

…On the Review or Not Thread, I’m a reviewer. The thing about a review is they are a 1st person account, of what that 1st person perceived went on. It sucks that anyone, unless you were harmed or thieved, would ever write a negative review. By thieved I don’t mean you got less than what you perceived you bargained for, but they literally put a gun to your head and stole your wallet. Whether you want a review that’s your choice, personally I don’t think you need any…

…On the Kicked in the Gut Thread. That actually moves me big time, to tears. I am so sorry for your loss. I really am…

…On the over, and over, over again Newbie Friendly Threads, use the search engines…

…To Luthy Meow, sorry I shot gunned my thread again…NOT!

I'm working on your sugar cookies and I have a charlie brown christmas tree with music:D

Ok, Put down the provider, take a few deep breaths and back away, very slowly!

Then tell us how you really feel!

He likes to line things up. He also fallows through with his plans. I also know he is an Italian chief! He has strong feelings for people who have been hurt.  Dosen't enjoy redundancies. Know a great deal about all the great places of eat in the Denver area. Concerned that Lucy might pass judgement on his writing. Would love the oppertunity to meet. Just waiting in line. 😎Laci has sugar cookies and  tree, i bake cheesecake, Lucy makes awesome cake!

He's the Fishndude guy born in 57'

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

He likes to line things up. He also fallows through with his plans. I also know he is an Italian chief! He has strong feelings for people who have been hurt.  Dosen't enjoy redundancies. Know a great deal about all the great places of eat in the Denver area. Concerned that Lucy might pass judgement on his writing. Would love the oppertunity to meet. Just waiting in line. 😎Laci has sugar cookies and  tree, i bake cheesecake, Lucy makes awesome cake!

No offense but who cares.

I almost always pre book at least 48 hours ahead. Once in a great while I get canceled. Only once have I cancelled.

Short notice have never worked for me. I prepare just as the ladies do, clean, fresh and clean shaven top and bottom.

If they treat us so good, shouldn't we respond in Kind.

Thank you ladies for all you do for us. Looking forward to a great New Year with new and old special friends.

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

That's a lot of information to give us about him. Just saying - if he wants us to know all of that, let him tell us :-)

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Oh, so he's a youngster - from all the viewpoints expressed, I thought he was an old guy.  Well, seems like a nice young fella at any rate.

Well fishndude, I'm more than happy to have met you and gotten to know you, and I appreciate your contribution to the board. Anyone doesn't like it, who cares. Thanks for being a true gentleman!

Much love my friend!

14 hours ago, geecue2 said:

What a big bag of wind

This ^^^^^

15 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

blah, blah and etc.

…To Luthy Meow, sorry I shot gunned my thread again…NOT!

And you say I have too much time on my hands!!!???  Thank you fishindude for quite a laugh from the combo.  Oh, and to quote you "who gives a damn?"

I have been laughing all day long over what i wrote.  Hope you don't mind Fishndude Just thought i would summarize what you had to say and add a little bit of my own thinking in with it. AS Whitney proclaimed i did? Just hope I did not tell too many secrets about you?? I did leave some of your Masculine  Mystique? 

Hoping to have the opportunity to meet all of you eventually in one form or another. 

Geecue He is more like a whirlwind! Geecue is a very cool man too! Hell we are all good people here!