Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elhombre41

Saturday night?

15 posts in this topic

I'm up in the mountains but am renting a car this Saturday dec 24 to drive into Denver. I would love to meet a  lady for a half hour or hour at about 7pm before I head back to the mountains.

I am not a tob frequent poster but have many reviews on Ter under Elhombre41

Elhombre41 

Then you should know how to contact a provider to set up a meeting. 

Hint: It's not done in Open Forums

I'm not certain what this gent is doing. Ladies cannot promote themselves in any forum, nor answer as it's against regulations. It is not a lot to ask to have someone leave their home/family on Christmas eve to accommodate someone they are unfamiliar with? Aren't there MANY beautiful ladies in TER that one knows and is "used to?" Offering something of value may be a decent beginning, yet, it's "dinner time" for most at that hour, and a very special holiday for all---what if the person became a no-show to boot? Mmmmmm! Sorry, but JMT. (just my take)

Would definitely try pre booking with someone now, Christmas Eve might be a little tough. Sounds like you have a  little Saturday night fever.

6 minutes ago, countesskelly said:

I'm not certain what this gent is doing. Ladies cannot promote themselves in any forum, nor answer as it's against regulations. It is not a lot to ask to have someone leave their home/family on Christmas eve to accommodate someone they are unfamiliar with? Aren't there MANY beautiful ladies in TER that one knows and is "used to?" Offering something of value may be a decent beginning, yet, it's "dinner time" for most at that hour, and a very special holiday for all---what if the person became a no-show to boot? Mmmmmm! Sorry, but JMT. (just my take)

^^THIS^^

I would give you a positive rep but I'm all out for the day. 

Jeez...way to give the guy a hard time. Ladies can respond by private message.

3 hours ago, Elhombre41 said:

I'm up in the mountains but am renting a car this Saturday dec 24 to drive into Denver. I would love to meet a  lady for a half hour or hour at about 7pm

A full half-hour on Christmas Eve!  Wowzer.  May your stocking be filled with joy and a list of responses too long to get through before New Years.

BTW, TER works just fine in CO.   

6 minutes ago, Audra North said:

^^^^^This^^^^^

6 minutes ago, Audra North said:

I'm sure they're clamoring to respond to this guy's request on Christmas Eve @ 7:00 pm a full half hour will make some YL Very Merry!

7pm on Christmas Eve, I know my schedule is wide open. I definitely have a half hour open between dinner and dessert. 

Sorry I don't meant to heckle but this guy knows how to make ladies feel special! He wants ladies to ask him for a half-hour appointment on a major holiday? How about I got five bills for a lady to see me at really inconvenient time? I am sure you would have ladies jumping all over it.

Nothing says Christmas Eve like last minute half-hours!

17 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Nothing says Christmas Eve like last minute half-hours!

Well to be fair, he did say "or hour" and with all the posts lamenting how slow it is etc., who knows?  May be a godsend for another.  I am guessing he will get a few pms. No harm in asking.  Also no harm in responding via pm with " would love to ..... my holiday rate is xxx" and see what happens.  And not everyone celebrates the same or has family to celebrate with FWIW.

OK, let's give this guy a break!  Bad enough he is alone on Christmas Eve, now everyone has to pile on because he wants a little feminine company - clearly he wants some company beyond just a poke, since he wants to throw in dinner.  Jesus Christ (remember him, the guy that loved everyone), what is wrong with coming to the Board with a proposal?  I personally know of one provider who is also alone, working that night, and a bit depressed because she has no family - I would be there for her except for the fact I have way too much family.  Hope something works out for all of the folks looking for something to do on a holiday.

I was all alone on Thanksgiving, got pretty depressed but finally ended the evening with a tremendous bang that left me smiling throughout the rest of the weekend (thanks Trixie).  It was way better than a turkey dinner.  I am a firm believer in the old adage: "There is nothing better than a lady's attention when you are lonely."

Hey, el Hombre, OP, best of luck to you, and just remember one thing:  When a lady joins you for dinner before a date, the meter starts running before  the dinner starts (in other words, joining you for dinner constitutes her providing time and companionship, and should be compensated at the normal hourly rate).  Remember that, cough up the cash, and you will likely have one of the nicest Christmas Dinners you ever enjoyed, not to mention a great dessert.

On 12/22/2016 at 2:53 PM, gr8owl said:

Well to be fair, he did say "or hour" and with all the posts lamenting how slow it is etc., who knows?  May be a godsend for another.  I am guessing he will get a few pms. No harm in asking.  Also no harm in responding via pm with " would love to ..... my holiday rate is xxx" and see what happens.  And not everyone celebrates the same or has family to celebrate with FWIW.

Still think it's lazy. I am sure it would be a godsend to someone but how will they know they were supposed to ask for the business? Why can't he not look around and ask himself about availability of the ladies he wants to see? Why take the time if he's looking for blonde and blue and I'm brown and green? Check out my reviews on TER? That's lazy and not totally helpful either.

Regardless of the holiday I have never been a fan of the ask me for an appointment kind of guy. We don't know if he really wanted an appointment or maybe all he wanted for Christmas was a bunch of PMs from providers asking for business. Times are slow but this is exactly the kind of thing that causes the "same day only" advertising. What if whomever took the appointment took it because they needed the cash and then at 7pm on Christmas Eve they get cancelled on? Or stood up?

I get that not everyone celebrates the same but lots of us do and lots of us have that f-word and spouses off work, Christmas vacation etc. Even if one doesn't really celebrate it's very easy to find one's self with a lot of obligations at this time of year. 7pm on Saturday this town will be shut down and I just don't imagine a good number of ladies waiting around incalls. 

More than anything I just like to be treated like an individual, you guys contact us because you're intrigued by us. Would you find the OP intriguing? Even as tight as times are I wouldn't respond to that because it would be all about the money and what's the fun in that? Tough times don't mean I change my standards, taking appointments I don't want but need makes me bitter. I like my job so I avoid that.

On 12/22/2016 at 4:36 PM, Badboy said:

OK, let's give this guy a break!  Bad enough he is alone on Christmas Eve, now everyone has to pile on because he wants a little feminine company - clearly he wants some company beyond just a poke, since he wants to throw in dinner.  Jesus Christ (remember him, the guy that loved everyone), what is wrong with coming to the Board with a proposal?  I personally know of one provider who is also alone, working that night, and a bit depressed because she has no family - I would be there for her except for the fact I have way too much family.  Hope something works out for all of the folks looking for something to do on a holiday.

I was all alone on Thanksgiving, got pretty depressed but finally ended the evening with a tremendous bang that left me smiling throughout the rest of the weekend (thanks Trixie).  It was way better than a turkey dinner.  I am a firm believer in the old adage: "There is nothing better than a lady's attention when you are lonely."

Hey, el Hombre, OP, best of luck to you, and just remember one thing:  When a lady joins you for dinner before a date, the meter starts running before  the dinner starts (in other words, joining you for dinner constitutes her providing time and companionship, and should be compensated at the normal hourly rate).  Remember that, cough up the cash, and you will likely have one of the nicest Christmas Dinners you ever enjoyed, not to mention a great dessert.

I don't see where he offered dinner? :confused: I saw where he was looking for a half hour appointment or maybe an hour before he drove back to the mountains. From what it sounds like he has other plans in the city and wants fun on the way back.

I agree that since he is not new to the hobby that there are the usual ways to contact someone he may be interested in.  But then again it is the eve of the holiday and most ladies are probably not working and this may be an easier way that calling multiple ladies.  He could look on the ads board I suppose.  Awhile back there was another board and a gentleman by the name of Sterns who did most of his hobbying by advertising his availablity.  it seemed to work for him. 

He may also have been advertising for half hour or more as it is the eve and maybe there would be someone who only has a half hour to spend with him.  Think of it that way rather than thinking of him trying to be cheap.  There is always two sides to any story.  By the way I might be looking for someone myself  maybe we could do two half hour appts.  (NOT)

ISO posts have long been a part of the hobby. There was a guy in old TOB who would post a time & general location, expecting PMs. It must have worked because he was both a respected member of the community & he kept doing it. I would also point out that there is a separate section on ECCIE for ISO posts.  

As for the particulars of this request (1/2jr Christmas Eve) - meh?