gr8owl

Same day only. Why?

34 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2016 at 9:01 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

^^^^This^^^^^ 

This is the worst holiday season I've ever experienced. I haven't bought 1 single Christmas present. It's depressing! 

I will add that the amount of guys not wanting to be screened is ridiculous as well. When you ask for a name and get called a fucking cunt...Yeah baby comes right over. 

The screening honesty can be intimidating for new clients.   I am shocked people can be struggling, it seems business is booming and rates keep going up overall.   

On 12/31/2016 at 11:00 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

If I am available I will see you within the hour. No I don't believe that any of us have walk-in or drive by services😂😂😂

Maybe if they have an "In N' Out" special! Hee hee!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I'll put it simple to you. Same day only requests are common for providers on their mess. Easy as that.

I was on the opposite side of this issue yesterday. Being new to the COS area and this Board i've been careful to do my research and communicate with some of the ladies in the area. I made and appointment with a well respected provider from this area, I had to re-schedule once due to my work, then a couple hrs before our scheduled time she called to cancel. She had a family emergency, totally understandable, It happens, I hope her family member is Ok. I was lucky enough to find a newbie friendly provider that was available on short notice and I had great time! (Thanks Nina!)

Something else that concerns me about the comments in this thread is reluctance for newbies to give screening information.  I agree privacy is the key to the success of this business, but safety is a very busy two way street..  I would not see a provider that didn't at least ask me a few questions. If she doesn't screen then she's not concerned enough about her own safety and is too risky for me!