Bora Bora

What to write on the P411 profile?

7 posts in this topic

Ladies, I'd appreciate your ideas. Besides the number of OKs, how does a good profile in P411 looks?

I'm just wondering what kind of things do people write in the Client's Bio section and what do the ladies expect to read, if they read them at all.

Thanks!

I provide an accurate description. I detail my more significant scars & medical conditions. I also highlight what is important for me to have a good session, likes & dislikes. 

Some ladies don't bother to look. Some check the Okays and leave it at that. And the special ones have my preferred beverage chilled & waiting for me. 

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

... And the special ones have my preferred beverage chilled & waiting for me. 

Nice touch! :)

Thanks for your input!

A lot don't even look at my P411 Profile. A lot of the top ladies do. I notice sometimes on 1st visit, they look at it again about an hour before our rendezvous. I always pre-book, always. They do comment that they appreciate it, as most clients don't bother. I simply state simple things, and dumb humor, and a fish pic or 2. I think we should post a profile.

I once walked into an appointment with a young lady that I had never met and she greeted me like her lover, kissing me passionately and ripping my clothes off before I even had a chance to say hi or drop the donation (or take a leak), she dragged me into the bedroom and nailed me like a fiancé would do if separated from her man for several months.  After a smoking hot session (she remains one of my ATFs), I asked he if she did that to all of the guys, and she gave me a great smile and said "only the ones that indicate in their profile that their dream session would be if the lady greeted them at the door like a girlfriend who had not seen her man in months."

Oh yeah, forgot about that entirely, wrote it quite a while ago.

Some ladies do read the profiles. 

2 minutes ago, Badboy said:

I once walked into an appointment with a young lady that I had never met and she greeted me like her lover, kissing me passionately and ripping my clothes off before I even had a chance to say hi or drop the donation (or take a leak), she dragged me into the bedroom and nailed me like a fiancé would do if separated from her man for several months.  After a smoking hot session (she remains one of my ATFs), I asked he if she did that to all of the guys, and she gave me a great smile and said "only the ones that indicate in their profile that their dream session would be if the lady greeted them at the door like a girlfriend who had not seen her man in months."

Oh yeah, forgot about that entirely, wrote it quite a while ago.

Some ladies do read the profiles. 

Nice!!!

Go into detail. It enhances the experience.