Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

To review or not review.... that is the question

65 posts in this topic

I can see it either way and the way you prefer is what you should do.  There has been a lot of good information set forth.  I personally do like to do my homework  either in  perusing several reviews or a well done web site or better yet p 411.  I have been at this hobby for awhile and prefer to have some inkling of what time and companionship is offered.  There is more than one flavor at the ice cream store and while trying something new can stimulate the palate occasionally,  at this point I do have my favorite flavors and tend to stick to them.   Others will try just about any flavor but in the final analysis it is your choice.

After deciding.... I'm going to accept reviews.... providing that you don't share all my secrets😉👄👄👄😉🍒💦👅

10 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

After deciding.... I'm going to accept reviews.... providing that you don't share all my secrets😉👄👄👄😉🍒💦👅

That's the rub with reviews. You don't have the control over what a reviewer submits to the community. You do have the option to rebut the content of any review with your explanation of the session.

17 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Now I get the chance to fall in lust with those breasts. :)