wolfsblood

411 on summer?

24 posts in this topic

I know I've seen a review somewhere 1-2 yrs ago, but cannot find it now. Bottom line, was an avoid.

Thread on the board about her and her cohort at the time (maybe still?), Katie Cream. Lots of threads about Katie here (net: REALLY avoid).

Grrrrr! Stoopid board would not save a change I made, and when it would "allow", time expired.

Adding: info based on second ad link. Summer pics might/probably stolen, second link more representative of reality.

On 12/21/2016 at 1:46 AM, NoCoGeezer said:

I know I've seen a review somewhere 1-2 yrs ago, but cannot find it now. Bottom line, was an avoid.

Thread on the board about her and her cohort at the time (maybe still?), Katie Cream. Lots of threads about Katie here (net: REALLY avoid).

This is not me so you need to know what your talking about before you just blow shit out your mouth... And just an FYI Katie Creme Is now Sabrina Lynn since you know it all...

21 hours ago, SummerPaigeBently6270 said:

Pics are never fake.

I have many more too prove it's me plus tatts that prove it's me.

Summer

Sorry girl some guys are just asses for no reason...Welcome to the Board lol

Yeah Geezer, I personally know Sabrina Lynne aka Katie Cream, and Summer is not it! Better do your homework better, and maybe not post if you aren't so certain. :-) Some of these 411's amuse me!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Just now, SultryKitten said:

Yeah Geezer, I personally know Sabrina Lynne aka Katie Cream, and Summer is not it! Better do your homework better, and maybe not post if you aren't so certain. :-) Some of these 411's amuse me!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Fuck fuck fuck I can't like this enough...

7 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Just to be fair, he didn't say Summer was Katie Creme, he said

"Thread on the board about her and her cohort at the time (maybe still?), Katie Cream. "

Meaning Katie Creme was Summer's cohort.  Whether that is/was true or not I have no idea, just pointing out what he actually said/implied.

51 minutes ago, Keyser said:

Just to be fair, he didn't say Summer was Katie Creme, he said

"Thread on the board about her and her cohort at the time (maybe still?), Katie Cream. "

Meaning Katie Creme was Summer's cohort.  Whether that is/was true or not I have no idea, just pointing out what he actually said/implied.

Keyser,

I personally know Sabrina and I have met who she has worked with and know that it is not Summer. If I am wrong, I know that Sabrina will correct this as this is the type of lady she is. I don't lie to people, but if you don't want to take my word for it then you will be the first to do so. Yes, she has done stuff in the PAST, but she has changed her ways, and there are many of TOB hobbyists that can back this up. If you boys want to keep talking crap and spreading more hate about her....shame on you! She has done her best to use her actions, not words to show she really wants to do this better, and these kind of rumors don't help. Don't want to see her? Fine, but quit spilling untruths about something that you personally know nothing about(and I am not talking about stuff that happened two years ago).

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

This is not me so you need to know what your talking about before you just blow shit out your mouth... And just an FYI Katie Creme Is now Sabrina Lynn since you know it all...

I've been away from TOB a while and I didn't see this coming...a Kaiser Soze like twist. Epic! We've never met but I root for you, Sabrina. I love a good redemption story. GL

Thanks everyone I'm just so sick of people stuck on the past... Yes I made mistake but I'm actually doing pretty damn good reenventing myself..I don't think it's fair that "summer" has to deal with the B's from you trolls(And I like the real trolls)... Now off to enjoy my booked up Saturday...

On 2/17/2017 at 10:03 PM, SultryKitten said:

Keyser,

I personally know Sabrina and I have met who she has worked with and know that it is not Summer. If I am wrong, I know that Sabrina will correct this as this is the type of lady she is. I don't lie to people, but if you don't want to take my word for it then you will be the first to do so. Yes, she has done stuff in the PAST, but she has changed her ways, and there are many of TOB hobbyists that can back this up. If you boys want to keep talking crap and spreading more hate about her....shame on you! She has done her best to use her actions, not words to show she really wants to do this better, and these kind of rumors don't help. Don't want to see her? Fine, but quit spilling untruths about something that you personally know nothing about(and I am not talking about stuff that happened two years ago).

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sigh...I said nothing regarding the truth or validity of the statement Geezer made, and I'm not "spreading hate" about her.  All I did was point out that I thought that you misinterpreted his statement.

You basically said 'Sabrina and Summer are not the same person'.  I pointed out that Geezer never said they were the same person, he implied that he thought they were once 'cohorts'.  I don't know if he was accurate or not, and frankly I couldn't care less.  I just pointed out that you may have misinterpreted what he said.

It's also ironic that you come down on Geezer to "do your homework better, and maybe not post if you aren't so certain"  and then say above that Sabrina has never worked with Summer, yet "If I am wrong, I know that Sabrina will correct".  In other words, you weren't certain before you posted, just like Geezer may not have been?  Add on top of that Summer's post:

5 hours ago, SummerPaigeBently6270 said:

To me it's all hilarious because regardless which provider is being talked about we are some of the best. I love you Katie, miss you! 

Which could certainly indicate that Katie and Summer may have been 'cohorts' in the past.  This tells me that it's possible you owe Geezer an apology.  At the very least, "do some homework" regarding Sabrina's past before making any more assertions that you may be wrong about.

I'm honestly not trying to be an ass, or difficult, or whatever, but there's an old saying - "Measure twice and cut once".  Please read what I wrote two or three times before firing off an instant reply.  The reason I say that is because your replies to both Geezer and I don't address what WE'VE WRITTEN, your replies address what YOU READ.  And they aren't the same thing. 

I am not working with anyone by the name of Summer...I've never worked with her...Hell I don't even know the girl...Samatha Shepard knows ALOT about me ...I'm sick and tired of someone trying to make me a bad person I've worked really hard to get the Katie Creme shit to stop and here you are Keyser starting shit about something you have no ideal about..I'm not using fake profiles and I would really appreciate it if you would leave Katie Creme Sabrina Lynn out of your mouth...HELL I NEVER SAW YOU DICKHEAD! 

10 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I am not working with anyone by the name of Summer...I've never worked with her...Hell I don't even know the girl...Samatha Shepard knows ALOT about me ...I'm sick and tired of someone trying to make me a bad person I've worked really hard to get the Katie Creme shit to stop and here you are Keyser starting shit about something you have no ideal about..I'm not using fake profiles and I would really appreciate it if you would leave Katie Creme Sabrina Lynn out of your mouth...HELL I NEVER SAW YOU DICKHEAD! 

You are quite the charmer. Did you learn to speak like this in charm school?

Starting to sound  like the old Katie Creme. Try walking away from the keyboard when you are upset. 

14 hours ago, inkspot said:

Starting to sound  like the old Katie Creme. Try walking away from the keyboard when you are upset. 

I have had a hard time not coming on here and not spouting profanity myself, and I can understand where Sabrina is coming from. I was with her when she read this, and she was very upset because you guys constantly throw her old name and PAST reputation in her face when she is doing everything in her power to change. You guys are NOT giving her a chance, and personally, I am getting tired of you guys judging her!

We talked in length about this, and she doesn't nor has she ever known this gal, and if you notice, Summer liked the post with me stating that fact. Sabrina and I do know OF her, but we don't know her...just like I know OF other ladies in this business, but I don't know them personally. I apologize if I wrote in a manner that made it seem otherwise, but I thought it was clear on the "there is no assocation" part.

I am with Sabrina every day, and I will say that in the over 13 years of doing this, I have never met a lady that is  this loyal, kind, and generous. I have met a lot of gals, and some are nice, or fun to play with, but I have never felt more comfortable with someone and trusted them like I have her. Believe me, I have met ladies that have scared the wits out of me, taken my stuff, lied to me...not once I have had this and in fact, we just took our first trip together and we had a blast!That says a lot to me about a person and I don't trust lightly. I tend to keep to myself, and my clients know this! My clients also know (and so do a good number of ladies) that I am very proud of what I do, and I do not vouch for someone lightly because it affects my reputation and I would never want someone to get hurt or burned. So, when I say something about someone...I truly mean what I say.

If you guys don't want to see Sabrina or are set in your "opinion" of her then don't see her, but keep your opinions to yourself. After all, you don't know her and can't for a fact say that what you think about her is true.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

17 hours ago, inkspot said:

Sound advice for life in general. 

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

you guys constantly throw her old name and PAST reputation in her face when she is doing everything in her power to change. You guys are NOT giving her a chance, and personally, I am getting tired of you guys judging her!

we just took our first trip together and we had a blast!That says a lot to me about a person and I don't trust lightly.

If you guys don't want to see Sabrina or are set in your "opinion" of her then don't see her, but keep your opinions to yourself.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Perhaps I've missed something.  My impression is that the community has been appropriately welcoming to Sabrina. One must admit that her entre' on this scene was certainly memorable!  However,  I think several months of positive reviews and postings count and I believe most others have noticed. 

I caught the Geezer's very inappropriate comment early on in the thread, but have retired from my job as warden.  

Good to know you two rocked on the road. If she were my friend, I'd advise her to let this go. 

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:55 PM, inkspot said:

OK, I don't know Katie and I don't know Sabrina, but I have been reading threads and reviews for six or seven years and know Katie's old reputation.  Frankly, I greatly admire Sabrina for not only shedding the old skin for a shiny new one,  but outing herself on this forum in order to help another girl.  I also don't blame her for flaming a few guys who simply love to drag out an argument for no apparent point at all (..."that's not what I said or even what you think that I said, what I said was what I meant to say, which didn't even have anything to do with what you said, or what I think you said that I said... (ad naseum)."

Get off her back, none of us (or, I suppose, very few of us) went to charm school, and we need to give this gal a break.  When you decide to reinvent yourself it is a good thing.

58 minutes ago, Badboy said:

OK, I don't know Katie and I don't know Sabrina, but I have been reading threads and reviews for six or seven years and know Katie's old reputation.  Frankly, I greatly admire Sabrina for not only shedding the old skin for a shiny new one,  but outing herself on this forum in order to help another girl.  I also don't blame her for flaming a few guys who simply love to drag out an argument for no apparent point at all (..."that's not what I said or even what you think that I said, what I said was what I meant to say, which didn't even have anything to do with what you said, or what I think you said that I said... (ad naseum)."

Get off her back, none of us (or, I suppose, very few of us) went to charm school, and we need to give this gal a break.  When you decide to reinvent yourself it is a good thing.

That thundering sound I hear must be the White Knight defending the helpless provider with the sullied reputation. 

Trying to redeem a reputation with responses laced with profanity is the charming part.  Yep, spouting profanity is a sure way to win friends and influence enemies.

Mind your own business or as one esteemed TOB member once said, piss off.

For the newbies:  "White Knight" = anyone who is not a combative misogynist and actually says something positive about providers.

As to minding my own business, let me put this so that even you can understand it:  "Go fuck yourself, I am sure that you will consider it the best you ever had."

On 2/22/2017 at 4:09 PM, BadBoy said:

For the newbies:  "White Knight" = anyone who is not a combative misogynist and actually says something positive about providers.

As to minding my own business, let me put this so that even you can understand it:  "Go fuck yourself, I am sure that you will consider it the best you ever had."

LMAO!  Just spewed my coffee out my nose! xox

On 2/17/2017 at 8:28 PM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

If i see clearly, here I admitted to being Katie creme in the past! So why does it seem that no-one remembers??

3 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

If i see clearly, here I admitted to being Katie creme in the past! So why does it seem that no-one remembers??

Agian I thank you for taking ownership of your previous KatieCreme persona.