Studman

Requesting 411 on Lilia

5 posts in this topic

[snip] I am going to try and be as nice as possible about this. Lol. However, I'm very very upset with my interaction with these girls. On Christmas Day I set up an appointment to meet Abigail. [snip] The response time was very slow between texts-they have an operator or some third party person handling the business. I stated that I was there, then 15 minutes later I received a text saying that they would be there in 45 minutes.... This is not acceptable. [snip] So, like the idiot that I am, I stayed and waited out, a little over an hour of waiting I left. Then another hour later I got a text telling me what the apt number was-did ya really think I'd wait outside your place for over two hours?!?! After this I messaged them and expressed my concerns about them wasting my time, So I gave the operator time to respond and they didn't. [snip] So, again, like the idiot I am, I set up another appointment for the next day pull up, stated that I'm here and 15 minutes later I get a response with the apt #, Knock and no one comes to the door.... I text and said “hey, I'm outside your door"-no response to this. I wait for about 5 minutes outside the door, knocking here n there and after that I left. [snip] So I basicially just told the operator, “Look, I've given y'all a great opportunity to redeem yourself after last night I tried to give them a couple chances.

Peace and love, be safe yall!

Edited by Kaduk
Review type info to a forum post.....

I texted Lilia and she never bothered to text back. One more data point for you.