MickJ

Do you like chatty clients?

17 posts in this topic

A question for the ladies. I'm wondering how much communication you expect from clients?  Let's say we're meeting in a week. Is an email per day too much?  I know you're just as busy as I am.  I'm very respectful in my notes, but I do like to flirt.  A lady who will chat me up a bit will win me over more often than not.  In some ways, charm has more to do with becoming a regular than a lot of other things we might do.  On the other hand, I usually take terse or non-responses as "I have a life and I don't get paid to talk to you".  I understand, but it doesn't do much to draw me in as a regular.  Is this just another YMMV?  How do you approach it?

There definitely needs to be balance here. I would say once a day might be ok for some, but others might start to see you as a needy pain in the ass. Plus until you're screened, I wouldn't ask too many questions or flirt. 

Trust me here, too much conversation before a meeting may lead a girl to question your motives. Are you collecting info, spank bank material etc? If you truly want to get to know a lady, offer to take her to lunch or dinner, followed by a sessionumber or just book a longer session so you can get to know her.

21 hours ago, MickJ said:

A question for the ladies. I'm wondering how much communication you expect from clients?  Let's say we're meeting in a week. Is an email per day too much?  I know you're just as busy as I am.  I'm very respectful in my notes, but I do like to flirt.  A lady who will chat me up a bit will win me over more often than not.  In some ways, charm has more to do with becoming a regular than a lot of other things we might do.  On the other hand, I usually take terse or non-responses as "I have a life and I don't get paid to talk to you".  I understand, but it doesn't do much to draw me in as a regular.  Is this just another YMMV?  How do you approach it?

If you're wanting to chat it up with ladies before you meet them then maybe providers aren't for you. There are some that are chatty and say they don't mind but to be honest we do mind. An email a day is a lot and our provider emails are for business and the chit-chat doesn't usually get responded to right away. If that were every client we would be swamped with constant correspondence. It's one of those things that is either OK for all or none.

If chatting before hand is a deal breaker for you then maybe say that upfront. So the lady can decide whether or not she is up for that sort of correspondence. In my personal opinion as Lucy the emails and the wanting to chat before meeting forces a familiarity that I am just not comfortable with and it is time out of my day. I am friendly and I respond to emails kindly and I have reviews, feeling like I have to prove myself by answering daily emails seems like a lot of unnecessary work when I have already worked so hard to build a reputation and a site to display my personality.

The old adage is that money is spent for time and companionship. That extends outside the physical, emails and flirting are time and companionship so maybe consider leaving the providers that do respond fat tips when you do finally meet them. You're making them work harder.

A chatty client can be a deal breaker for me. I do not have the time or patience for it. I will be nice to an extent and let them know that I do not chit-chat.

I am a friendly and chatty person, but I am with Kandi on this one. It's been my experience that the super chatty ones who are trying to book a week in advance are the ones who cancel about 80% of all my cancels. And oh boy...if I dare to be annoyed about it or pretty much anything but Miss Sunshine-and-Blowjobs; they also have the highest rate of turning it around on me and trying to make me feel like I lost their eagerly sought appointment because I was rude to them BEFORE they did the thing that caused me to be annoyed.  I mean...wtf. 

As much as I enjoy conversing with people...the bottom line is that it's mentally draining to be constantly dealing with the people who want to know all kinds of things about us that any smart guy would never ask of a non-provider they have never met. If ive never met a guy before I simply have no way of knowing if this is gonna result in anything or if it's just another faceless guy out to essentially violate my privacy.  If I didn't deal with strangers who are only barging in on me with personal questions with the intention of never facing me, Im sure I'd be more chatty. Sadly, we just don't have a way to mitigate this.

I think the gents should be respectful of the ladies time. Especially before meeting them for the first time it could be creepy.  But then, if after meeting there is a chemistry, I'm sure that moderate chatting before a next meeting could be fun.

It's a fine line: I know the ladies don't like chatty guys, at least until they become friends, and especially not before the first date.  But, on the other hand, some of us have a hard time getting away from work, family, etc., and need to set aside our sporting time a few days ahead, and we really get disappointed if someone cancels at the last minute.  Given that more than a few ladies are not really great keepers-of-the-calendar, I like to check in every so often, just to give them an easy way to respond in case they forgot, managed to overlook a conflict, etc.  I like to keep it short: "Beautybottom, just a quick confirmation that I am looking forward to seeing your on Thursday at 2:00 p.m."  I usually send something like that 24 hours and 72 hours ahead of time, no one has complained.  Also like to check in the morning of, most ladies want that, and if they woke up sick or something, it prompts a reply so that I still have time to go to the short-notice list to rescue the day.

I don't know if that counts as chatty, but sometimes between setting up the date and the follow up described above, I end up with 7 or 8 texts to and from the lady.

16 minutes ago, Badboy said:

It's a fine line: I know the ladies don't like chatty guys, at least until they become friends, and especially not before the first date.  But, on the other hand, some of us have a hard time getting away from work, family, etc., and need to set aside our sporting time a few days ahead, and we really get disappointed if someone cancels at the last minute.  Given that more than a few ladies are not really great keepers-of-the-calendar, I like to check in every so often, just to give them an easy way to respond in case they forgot, managed to overlook a conflict, etc.  I like to keep it short: "Beautybottom, just a quick confirmation that I am looking forward to seeing your on Thursday at 2:00 p.m."  I usually send something like that 24 hours and 72 hours ahead of time, no one has complained.  Also like to check in the morning of, most ladies want that, and if they woke up sick or something, it prompts a reply so that I still have time to go to the short-notice list to rescue the day.

I don't know if that counts as chatty, but sometimes between setting up the date and the follow up described above, I end up with 7 or 8 texts to and from the lady.

Perfect!!!! Maybe a little more is fine as well. Then again bad boy, you're one of the guys that gets it. You're also probably one of the few who could call me sugar bottom, sugar tits, or sugar britches. 

OK, have a very Merry Christmas, Sugar Tits.

(WOW, that felt weird.)

When you're first meeting me I prefer that conversation be comfortable for both parties...light flirting is fine but please don't blow up my phone with endless texts that end up with you sending me a pic of 🍌..... that will end the possibility of ever 👅💦😆😆😆

Edited by Bella Marie
Misspelled words

Take a provider to lunch?  Does that actually happen?  I was under the impression that was not something that a provided would even be remotely interested in doing unless it is a well established connection with multiple previous meetings under your belt?  I guess if provider is one who provides more of a total GFE type of thing but typical providers?

Time and companionship is what ladies offer. The donation is still the same per hour.

Most potential clients pass on the outing unless they are really looking for a experience that makes them feel like a true GFE. 

I had the same or similar question and am glad to know what the ladies think.  I read many of these reviews and there is often this statement about "communicating" for a while back and forth with someone and then finally meeting.  It makes it sounds like the communication is some sort of courtship, but in reality it may be:

Are you free this day/time? No

How about this day/time? Maybe if you can move it up/back an hour

This day/time? Yes!

A lot less romantic than my brain imagined!

Lesson learned (another one), short, sweet, to the point, and only if intending to book SOON!  Wordiness is an occupational hazard for me, so I will keep trying to be clear and concise!

For those who prefer less talk that's me, but if you like to chat that does does give me some challenges.

On 12/28/2016 at 2:38 AM, Bravo1 said:

Take a provider to lunch?  Does that actually happen?  I was under the impression that was not something that a provided would even be remotely interested in doing unless it is a well established connection with multiple previous meetings under your belt?  I guess if provider is one who provides more of a total GFE type of thing but typical providers?

A lunch afterward happens once in a while. I have been invited after a first date a couple of times. Gotta have good chemistry.

On 12/28/2016 at 9:54 AM, AnthointheAM said:

I had the same or similar question and am glad to know what the ladies think.  I read many of these reviews and there is often this statement about "communicating" for a while back and forth with someone and then finally meeting.  It makes it sounds like the communication is some sort of courtship, but in reality it may be:

Are you free this day/time? No

How about this day/time? Maybe if you can move it up/back an hour

This day/time? Yes!

A lot less romantic than my brain imagined!

Lesson learned (another one), short, sweet, to the point, and only if intending to book SOON!  Wordiness is an occupational hazard for me, so I will keep trying to be clear and concise!

Wordiness is great, I enjoy it. A well written email can make my day, I just don't need a novel a chapter at a time.

12 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Wordiness is great, I enjoy it. A well written email can make my day, I just don't need a novel a chapter at a time.

I totally get that and the points earlier about the impossibility of sorting out a time waster vs. a serious inquiry.  And definitely not long email after long email.

I guess my question is what to include in an introduction email.  I might have a couple of questions, non-specific of course. Information asymmetry is a problem in almost everything we do, but seems to be even more here (still limited experience). Ads and reviews don't always provide a clear picture. Maybe I am overthinking with the big head!

Well written anything seems to be a dying art. Crap, feeling old after that statement!